Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The worst thing about mones....
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The worst thing about mones....
06-03-2017 12:35 PM

EXCELLENT responses!!!!
Keep 'em coming

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
06-03-2017 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

06-03-2017 1:01 PM

(06-03-2017 12:04 PM)Spars Wrote:  My biggest complaint is that every situation only comes up once. No matter how "static" you try and make things, there are always uncontrollable variables. Even with the same target, your mone profile changes throughout the day and different things in your diets, atmosphere temperatures, and mood shifts in people being people will change what you think your results are day to day.

Hey Spars,

You need to limit the variables until you get comfortable with the mix + congruent behaviour/responses. Based on your post, you're currently not focused enough to recognize patterns as they emerge, so you feel scatterbrained.

+If you're looking to simply get laid, then only wear a product when you're out hunting.......and only go out hunting in a context that is productive for you.

+If you want a date, then wear the proper mix, and execute it appropriately to get a number.

+Finally, if you really screwed-up with a girl, then just use Xist a few times for a clean slate.

Most guys want to just wear a mix at work and hope that some girl opens them. These guys are called beta-males, and no mone-mix will work for them.

One last note: the fastest way to experience noticeable improvements is to start putting up real serious numbers. Approach 100 girls in a night, contact hundreds of girls on Tinder, and/or attempt to get a dozen numbers each day and the patterns will quickly emerge.Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-03-2017 1:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-03-2017 6:52 PM

theLaw,
Your response was super helpful and very informative. I appreciate your insight and will definitely take it into strong consideration. Couple of solid opportunities to make attempts with being more focused, in new environments will be coming up this summer. I'm looking forward to know a few products inside and out so I can operate myself motr acutely, without sweating the small stuff. Appreciated bro. Repped.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
06-03-2017 6:52 PM
lunch
London Gentleman

Rep Post

06-04-2017 3:02 AM

Guess the worst for me are:

1) Learning how to "drive" each one. When you first get one, you need to learn how it works, what to look for, when to wear it and how to spot "hits" and drive it in the direction you want your interactions to go.
2) Using them as a crutch expecting them to do all the work for you and not developing yourself (fitness, Game, work skills etc)
Mrgreen

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio(2014), Glace
PheromoneXS: LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection, The Hookup
06-04-2017 3:02 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-05-2017 11:16 AM

(06-03-2017 1:01 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Most guys want to just wear a mix at work and hope that some girl opens them. These guys are called beta-males, and no mone-mix will work for them.

Great stuff in your post, but I'm focusing on this because there are two scales for the socio-sexual hierarchy. In the dichotomous alpha-beta spectrum, I agree with you. In the SSR by Vox Day where the labels Delta, Gamma, and Sigma are added, this is more of a Delta behavior.
06-05-2017 11:16 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-05-2017 2:52 PM

(06-05-2017 11:16 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Great stuff in your post, but I'm focusing on this because there are two scales for the socio-sexual hierarchy. In the dichotomous alpha-beta spectrum, I agree with you. In the SSR by Vox Day where the labels Delta, Gamma, and Sigma are added, this is more of a Delta behavior.

To be Pedestrian or a P*ssy.................now that's a tough choice!!!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-05-2017 2:52 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-05-2017 3:25 PM

My goodness. There is so much talk about being Alpha on these forums. Many appear to be so concerned about being Alpha.
Guess what?
Part of being Alpha is knowing that you don't have to show it all the time...

Worst thing about mones?
-Carrying them on you if you want to use them later or refresh.
-Getting no results. I have a lot (around 80) and some have never shown me results.
-Not having enough opportunities to see them shine.
06-05-2017 3:25 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

06-05-2017 5:58 PM

(06-05-2017 3:25 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  My goodness. There is so much talk about being Alpha on these forums. Many appear to be so concerned about being Alpha.
Guess what?
Part of being Alpha is knowing that you don't have to show it all the time...

Worst thing about mones?
-Carrying them on you if you want to use them later or refresh.
-Getting no results. I have a lot (around 80) and some have never shown me results.
-Not having enough opportunities to see them shine.
Indeed, alpha is an attitude and way of interacting/living

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
06-05-2017 5:58 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-06-2017 3:56 PM

When USPS stops updating for 5 days and you realise customs is probably holding your swoon :'(

That and rationing the last of your favourite mones cause your low, but you secretly wanna wear them every day.
06-06-2017 3:56 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-06-2017 4:22 PM

the worst thing about mones is sometimes they create the right effect on the wrong person!!!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-06-2017 4:22 PM

Share This Thread