Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The good, the bad and the ugly
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

The good, the bad and the ugly
12-09-2009 8:34 AM

Ok, second post of the day and this time I'll be doing a bit of sharing (hopefully you'll all do the same Smile ). In the interest of finding out more about good products I'm posting the following list of what I think is good (decent/working products), bad (poor but working products and ugly (scam and non-working products). (All of which is my opinion and what works for me).

The Good (in no specific order)
Phero bombs
- LAL Possess Alpha (very good attractant)
- LAL Aqua Vitae (good results from initial testing)
- LAL Nude (good results from initial testing)
- Androtics MX292 (not quite as stunning as some of the other in this section but a decent consistent performer. Would be worth purchasing if AD re-released the initial batch that everyone raved about).
- AXciteLP7 (solid performer, had good results, not as effective as some of the others on the list but consistent and easy to use)
- LP Super phero boy (killer mix, only downside, the scented version is extremely strong and people will be able to smell you from several streets away)
- Alpha 7 (very good attractant, very sexual but smooth. Downside, very easy to OD and ruin the positives this product has)
- Alter Ego (when it hits, it hits! Unfortunately, inconsistent preparing your own homebrew using their ratios is probably a much better option)
- Turn up the heat
- New Pheromone Additive/The Edge (both good products, however it can be all too easy to OD, I have to The Edge whilst with New Pheromone Additive, takes a bit of time and patience to get the ratio correct).

Social
- Instant shine (excellent product for standalone, don't use it to this effect myself very often but excellent when paired with a none based product)
- Scent of Eros (same as instant shine)

Business:
- A314 (my first batch was unbeatable, my second bottle is less viscous and smells far worse, effects appear not to be as strong)
- MX103 (with none makes an excellent attractant, alone, a good short lived business mix).

The Bad
- Chikara (worked but didn't do what it was meant to, i.e. attract)
- Ammo (as a social product great, as a attractant, not so great)

The Ugly
- Pherlure (did diddly squat)
- WAGG-N (to be fair, bottle was half empty and it seemed like all the perfumers alcohol had evaporated so possibly it lacked the diffusion properties to work)
- Liquid trust (made me smell like an alcoholic and people felt I was trust worthy enough to be told that to my face)

Well those constitute the majority of the products I use. I'll update as I go along, would appreciate other's lists and input! Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2009 6:09 AM by Rattlesnake.)
12-09-2009 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The good, the bad and the ugly
12-09-2009 1:01 PM

(12-09-2009 8:34 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  - Liquid trust (made me smell like an alcoholic and people felt I was trust worthy enough to be told that to my face)

ROTFLMAO.

Very nice ...
12-09-2009 1:01 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

12-09-2009 11:50 PM

Thank you Rattle, I found your list very interesting. My eyes have just recently been opened to the fact that there is a whole other world of products out there beyond AD products. Your list has given me some possible explorations. Alpha-7 is something I recently started reading about but decided to give New Pheromone Additive the first round of testing. Gegogi has repped it so much I had to try it. I hope I made the right choice. I look forward to seeing what everyone else's list looks like.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
12-09-2009 11:50 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-10-2009 6:08 AM

(12-09-2009 1:01 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  ROTFLMAO.

Very nice ...

lol I was wearing quite a few sprays of the stuff. I'm convinced the bottles only contain SD40 alcohol, perhaps they hope if you spray enough of the stuff your targets will get drunk and open up.

(12-09-2009 11:50 PM)JesseJester Wrote:  Thank you Rattle, I found your list very interesting. My eyes have just recently been opened to the fact that there is a whole other world of products out there beyond AD products. Your list has given me some possible explorations. Alpha-7 is something I recently started reading about but decided to give New Pheromone Additive the first round of testing. Gegogi has repped it so much I had to try it. I hope I made the right choice. I look forward to seeing what everyone else's list looks like.

New Pheromone Additive/The Edge are both solid products (both of which I missed off the list, will add them). The only problem I had with New Pheromone Additive, is trying to get the ratio mix correct. Takes some testing and a bit of luck. My current New Pheromone Additive mix is 1:4 with YSL kouros. Once you get the ratio correct, it's a excellent, consistent performer, it's more straight up sexual compared to the sexy sensual of Alpha 7.
12-10-2009 6:08 AM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

12-10-2009 7:39 PM

(12-10-2009 6:08 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  New Pheromone Additive/The Edge are both solid products (both of which I missed off the list, will add them). The only problem I had with New Pheromone Additive, is trying to get the ratio mix correct. Takes some testing and a bit of luck. My current New Pheromone Additive mix is 1:4 with YSL kouros. Once you get the ratio correct, it's a excellent, consistent performer, it's more straight up sexual compared to the sexy sensual of Alpha 7.

Did you use an AD 5ml, or a sephora atomizer to do your mixing in? At a 4:1 ratio, haw many sprays were you using? I have read that there is quite a difference in the output of the spray heads.

12-10-2009 7:39 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-11-2009 5:01 AM

(12-10-2009 7:39 PM)JesseJester Wrote:  Did you use an AD 5ml, or a sephora atomizer to do your mixing in? At a 4:1 ratio, haw many sprays were you using? I have read that there is quite a difference in the output of the spray heads.

I used my own 30ml spray bottles I bought from ebay. They give the same approx number of sprays as the AD 30ml (200ish). Quite stupidly (or impatiently) I used an entire 5ml New Pheromone Additive bottle for the mix with 20mls of YSL. Although, it might have been a tiny bit more YSL since I was pipetting it into the bottle and I was quite clumsy.

Typically, I use one spray at the start of an evening and depending on how long a night out is, topping up with a second spray. I assume the staying power is directly related to the diffusion/sillage of the perfume you mix it with.
12-11-2009 5:01 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

12-13-2009 11:20 AM

I prefer New Pheromone Additive at a 5:1 ratio with cologne. At 4:1 the funk leaks through too easily once the cologne fades a bit. Also that ratio happens to make the mix the same strength as straight The Edge. I mix small batches in Sephora atomizers. I have a half dozen or so, each with different colognes premixed with New Pheromone Additive. I like the variety and being able to spray on the run.

New Pheromone Additive premixed with cologne is still one of my fav after all these years.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 11:21 AM by Gegogi.)
12-13-2009 11:20 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-13-2009 3:58 PM

(12-13-2009 11:20 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  I prefer New Pheromone Additive at a 5:1 ratio with cologne.

LOL. I was about to say Gegogi says a 5:1 ratio ... but the Grand Master himself beat me to it.

12-13-2009 3:58 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

12-16-2009 6:46 PM

(12-13-2009 11:20 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  I prefer New Pheromone Additive at a 5:1 ratio with cologne. At 4:1 the funk leaks through too easily once the cologne fades a bit. Also that ratio happens to make the mix the same strength as straight The Edge. I mix small batches in Sephora atomizers. I have a half dozen or so, each with different colognes premixed with New Pheromone Additive. I like the variety and being able to spray on the run.

New Pheromone Additive premixed with cologne is still one of my fav after all these years.

Are you using 1 or 2 sprays from your atomizer? I think I read that you used 2x from the atomizer but recommended 1x would be good from an AD 5ml.

12-16-2009 6:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The ugly guy toltek85 1 1,279 07-23-2014 3:08 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  will pheromones help if your face is ugly? Mike 14 5,124 03-06-2014 5:01 PM
Last Post: moe
  True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly LebronJames 41 19,918 08-07-2013 5:10 AM
Last Post: Rolf