Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.07 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Artimus86
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-24-2021 5:37 PM

The oil has SOOOOO much more range on all of LPMP's scents. If you roll the same amount of scent as you do phero oil you are going to over-project. I've had hits from 15-20 feet away on the scent. People saying "did someone light incense?" Or "is a candle on?" Bc they smelled either the adams nectar or the LP Homme from faaaaar away. My new strategy is to roll on 2 inches on each top of hand and 2 inches on each side of neck of the pheromone. Then for the scent I put 1 inch on 1 hand and rub it into the other. Then i put just a small dab on my neck and rub it in with my hand and whatever is left rub into my beard. Smell is much more docile this way.

I actually threw away my scent + pheromone oil bc i felt like the scent was too strong. To me I need to have control over it and put more phero and less scent. For the spray I feel like the scent doesn't go as far and you can spray it more liberally if you want.
10-24-2021 5:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Artimus86
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2021 5:54 PM

Small update on TLG for me. Been using it more as a daily driver and have really enjoyed the effects. You gotta be careful though, because I got one of my wife's friends who for the 3rd time has mentioned becoming "sister wives" with her...she's married too, but I feel like if I played my cards right I could get a pretty nice situation out of this. Probably not worth the drama though. She got some tig ol' bitties but i dunno if it's worth the awkwardness. Also some spouse bashing from her.

Anyways a massage girl at the poker room has been purposely putting my hand on her tits as she massages my arms and hands and giving me stripper eyes as she works so there's that as well. I've noticed her massaging other guys and not doing the same thing with their hands so def a hit.

Also asian girl i play cards with (9/10, DD) been giving me a lot of Kino and made a comment saying "i don't want to play this poker game, I'd rather go home and touch myself" so only i could hear it.

Sister wife lady, white girl late 30's 6/10 at least DD
Massage lady late 30's 6.5/10 DD as well, latina from cuba
Asian girl low 30's 9/10

Me mid 30's white guy. 2 inches of TLG oil top of hands 2 inches sides of neck, 1 inch total of LP Homme oil top of hand rubbed in, small dab of LP Homme oil on neck rubbed in. Plenty of cocktail waitresses giving extra attention too. Love this blend, ty LPMP and snoopy.
10-24-2021 5:54 PM
Luxe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 6:48 AM

I got this product in early 2020 and on and off wear since has been interesting. I like the reactions I get and the product seems smooth and easy to navigate. It has been one of my first pheromone product and I may have to experiment with more items on my pheromone wish list to become more experience with these elixirs.
I do not have interest in meeting long term relations so this is a great pheromone to fast track a comfortable sitting without being a creep. Many times and many woman her hands touch me and give me much attention with minimum efforts by me.
Thank you for reading my post.
Yesterday 6:48 AM

Share This Thread