Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
Yesterday 8:51 AM

(01-20-2021 11:36 PM)CreachWizard Wrote:  i want to address all past, present and future authors on this thread: i know it's been asked repeatedly, but can anyone give their recommendations as to what dienone/cops product works best w/TLG? ive read all TLG posts w/a fine-toothed comb, and there are too many combos. what i'm asking specifically, what dienone/cops did you use w/TLG that yielded an EPIC f-closing. Thank you in advance!

I use Essence of Woman, also from LPMP. My guess is that LPMP sources their copulins, used in the production TLG formula, directly from Stone Labs as well. But I've heard that pretty much any brand of copulins will net the same effects.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
Yesterday 8:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

Yesterday 1:12 PM

(01-20-2021 11:36 PM)CreachWizard Wrote:  i want to address all past, present and future authors on this thread: i know it's been asked repeatedly, but can anyone give their recommendations as to what dienone/cops product works best w/TLG? ive read all TLG posts w/a fine-toothed comb, and there are too many combos. what i'm asking specifically, what dienone/cops did you use w/TLG that yielded an EPIC f-closing. Thank you in advance!

TLG already has those ingredients. IMO, TLG is a complete mix and you don’t need to combo it.

You do need to be able to carry on a decent conversation and use suggestive language.

Someone very recently in this thread mentioned how a co worker said that he must be having sex with someone. Why would she say such a thing? Because she is interested....that’s why.

I believe that people have a range of emotions and when something takes them too far outside that range, it triggers fight, flight or confusion.

I have quite a few friends try it and teaching them how to handle the responses they receive is the key to making any pheromone work.

A woman bumps into you accidentally....what do you say? She boob or booty grazes you. WDYS....She asks about your relationship status....You get the idea.

Subtle hits are hits....Suggestive language is the key to converting those hits.
Yesterday 1:12 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

Yesterday 2:01 PM

(Yesterday 1:12 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  TLG already has those ingredients. IMO, TLG is a complete mix and you don’t need to combo it. .

True. TLG is pretty much the entire package on its own. However, Snoopy's original formula had 2 more drops of copulins than the marketed version. Adding the extra copulins makes what I call TLGC. In my opinion it ups the the sexual factors from sensual to overtly sexual, and it does so at the cost of becoming much more granular; losing its smoothness and natural feel.

(Yesterday 1:12 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  You do need to be able to carry on a decent conversation and use suggestive language.

A woman bumps into you accidentally....what do you say? She boob or booty grazes you. WDYS....She asks about your relationship status....You get the idea.

Subtle hits are hits....Suggestive language is the key to converting those hits.

[Image: tenor.gif]

What the illustrious Darklord is saying here is very true, but there is, I feel, much more to it than just suggestive language. It is YOU plus the pheromones. The best additive to TLG to get those epic f-closes (or any pheromone for that matter) is YOU. Any pheromone may spotlight you and give others the initial impression about your personality and character; but as soon as that moment has passed, everything else is up to you.

It only take one social flub, a single incorrect inflection of voice, one incorrect display of body language, or any other minute seduction faux pas to obliterate every single positive impression the pheromones may have given.

For example, if I may ride on Darklord's coattails some more, if a lady were to 'accidentally' boob or booty graze me, I'd light up and give her my 'roguish leader of the resistance' smirk and declare "Wow! Not only does your awe-inspiring behind look fantastic, but it feels amazing!" One guy, wearing TLG, can get away with that and she'll be instantly into him. Another guy, also wearing TLG, will do that and she'll put off and immediately press charges. The difference is YOU.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 2:03 PM by Gladen.)
Yesterday 2:01 PM
CreachWizard
A Magical Hat

Rep Post

Yesterday 7:00 PM

(Yesterday 2:01 PM)Gladen Wrote:  True. TLG is pretty much the entire package on its own. However, Snoopy's original formula had 2 more drops of copulins than the marketed version. Adding the extra copulins makes what I call TLGC. In my opinion it ups the the sexual factors from sensual to overtly sexual, and it does so at the cost of becoming much more granular; losing its smoothness and natural feel.

Thank you Gladen AND Darklord for the info, I kept seeing people raving abt TLGC, and wondered if it was available that way, or if it was a custom tweak w/additives. I purchased regular TLG, prior to reading up on the "C" version, hence the query.

when putting it on, i do my best to just "forget" abt wearing it, however, i've only ran it on a few outings, and haven't had many opportunities to engage anyone long enough to immerse them in the LG cloud, and as much i want to go willy-nilly experimenting, i'm mindful abt timing and settings to maximize it proficiently, and not waste product.
Yesterday 7:00 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

Yesterday 7:54 PM

(Yesterday 7:00 PM)CreachWizard Wrote:  haven't had many opportunities to engage anyone long enough to immerse them in the LG cloud, and as much i want to go willy-nilly experimenting, i'm mindful abt timing and settings to maximize it proficiently, and not waste product.

everything inside the quote above is the exact opposite of “forget it”

just put it on and see what it does for you in all areas of your life

≤ 8-9 months of testing: tlg, bw
≥ 5 months of testing: dienone
≤ 5 months of testing: glace, dheas, anol, nude, av, npa
≥ 2 months of testing: voodoo, xist, taboo, tko, impi red, anone, tl
≤ 1 month of testing: na, m3x, evolve, sob, ng, bliss, cohesion, goa, captain, wolf, aq, cn, imprint
Yesterday 7:54 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

Today 10:49 AM

(Yesterday 7:00 PM)CreachWizard Wrote:  Thank you Gladen AND Darklord for the info, I kept seeing people raving abt TLGC, and wondered if it was available that way, or if it was a custom tweak w/additives. I purchased regular TLG, prior to reading up on the "C" version, hence the query.

For whatever it's worth, my preference between the Love God variations is TLG in its commercial form. I greatly prefer the easy-flowing, live in the moment, have fun smoothness vibe of TLG. I do occasionally use the variants (TLGC-, TLGC, TLGC+), but for me the trade-off isn't a positive. Your results may vary.

Today 10:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,518 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah