Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-17-2018 11:30 AM

Quick question, and too lazy to dig back through all of these pages.

If one was to add scent to an unscented bottle, what would be the ratios/ml added be?

Thanks one! Thanks all! King

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018 11:31 AM by MMM.)
12-17-2018 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2018 11:32 AM

There have been a few targets who didn't respond. So far ni negative responses. But this mix goes nuclear after multiple exposures. In my case, 5 seems to be the magic number. But the imprinting effect wears off far sooner than Xist, Voodoo or NA. So get ready to strike at the right moment.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-17-2018 11:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-17-2018 11:37 AM

(12-17-2018 11:32 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  There have been a few targets who didn't respond. So far ni negative responses. But this mix goes nuclear after multiple exposures. In my case, 5 seems to be the magic number. But the imprinting effect wears off far sooner than Xist, Voodoo or NA. So get ready to strike at the right moment.

How soon does it wear off for you? I never saw much with Xist spray, but Voodoo and NA are great. I get too emotional when I wear Voodoo so I’m more careful with that one.
12-17-2018 11:37 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-17-2018 11:45 AM

(12-17-2018 11:30 AM)MMM Wrote:  Quick question, and too lazy to dig back through all of these pages.

If one was to add scent to an unscented bottle, what would be the ratios/ml added be?

Thanks one! Thanks all! King

I use the spray and get it in the one ounce bottles, so my math is based on that.

Assuming LPMP's estimate of 600 sprays per ounce bottle is correct, that works out to 0.05 grams per spray (rounded slightly up). Assuming a 6-spray application, that would roughly be 0.3 grams per dose.

I would think that one would add in their scent until the scent is where they want it, and then up the application by 1 spray per dose per 0.3 grams of scent added to the bottle.

My honest opinion is that it would be better, more versatile, and easier to simply add a cover scent once TLG dries down; but that's just me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-17-2018 11:45 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-17-2018 11:51 AM

(12-17-2018 11:45 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I use the spray and get it in the one ounce bottles, so my math is based on that.

Assuming LPMP's estimate of 600 sprays per ounce bottle is correct, that works out to 0.05 grams per spray (rounded slightly up). Assuming a 6-spray application, that would roughly be 0.3 grams per dose.

I would think that one would add in their scent until the scent is where they want it, and then up the application by 1 spray per dose per 0.3 grams of scent added to the bottle.

My honest opinion is that it would be better, more versatile, and easier to simply add a cover scent once TLG dries down; but that's just me.

That had just entered my thinking!

Thanks, Mister! Bb

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-17-2018 11:51 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-17-2018 12:15 PM

I have TLG unscented in both spray and oil and especially with the spray, it is very convenient to lay down your cover scent and spray TLG over the app points. That actually works quite well for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-17-2018 12:15 PM

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2018 1:17 PM

(12-16-2018 10:22 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Did you go up to 6 sprays, and did you use a cover?Big boss

Yes and yes.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
12-17-2018 1:17 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2018 4:44 PM

(12-17-2018 11:30 AM)MMM Wrote:  Quick question, and too lazy to dig back through all of these pages. If one was to add scent to an unscented bottle, what would be the ratios/ml added be?Thanks one! Thanks all! King

I asked Mara that question a couple of weeks back;

Me: Ok so I have a bottle of virgin Voracious in the 60/40 blend. If I decide to order TLG unscented in the 60/40 alcohol/oil blend, how much perfume oil do you recommend I add to the bottle to give it the 15-20% scent strength?

Her: If you want something at full strength the way we make a 'phero enhanced scent' here, it would be a full bottle of scent added to 1/3rd of a bottle of Pheromones. If you want both the phero and the fragrance at full strength, the thing is, we do that before adding dilutant so you really can't do exactly that with what you've got. You're going to have to either go lighter on the scent or the Pheromones in order to have room in your bottle, or if you have a larger bottle, you can add all of each, but it will still be not quite as concentrated as we do it because you've got dilutant in both the scent and the Pheromones when you order them separately.
12-17-2018 4:44 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-17-2018 7:35 PM

Okay, about to pull the trigger. I'm going unscented since I'm a regular Creed guy with a few other scents laying around. The only decision I need to make is oil or spray.

Re-skimming through the thread, I see a vast majority of people are using the spray. What's the word on the oil and how do the effects compare? I am experienced with pheromone oils, so I know they are a slower burn, but with respect to TLG specifically, any pros and/or cons?
12-17-2018 7:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-17-2018 8:32 PM

(12-17-2018 7:35 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Okay, about to pull the trigger. I'm going unscented since I'm a regular Creed guy with a few other scents laying around. The only decision I need to make is oil or spray.

Re-skimming through the thread, I see a vast majority of people are using the spray. What's the word on the oil and how do the effects compare? I am experienced with pheromone oils, so I know they are a slower burn, but with respect to TLG specifically, any pros and/or cons?

Personally, I'm normally a fan of oils over sprays but honestly, I think I like TLG in the spray variant for it's range over the longevity of the oils. The oils are a slower burn but they hit just as hard as the sprays so it is more a matter of personal preference. If it matters, the oils come with a roller ball applicator so if you aren't a fan of those you'll have to transfer your oil to a different bottle.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-17-2018 8:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah