Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-16-2018 12:34 AM

Friday night. 2nd usual eatery. About 8 inches of TLG lp homme. I waitress who I haven't seen for 3 months started back. It was busy and I was in a good mood. She seemed to linger around me and just want to know my business. Ended up giving me her number. In contrast to tonight. I wasnt thrilled and the girl i had fun with the other night seemed interested but I didnt seem interested at all. My heart is to dark to work this when I'm not fully in a great mood.

Also. I went to bed with it on still and had a weird dream. I washed it off last night and didnt have a weird dream. Maybe a coincidence maybe not
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2018 9:21 AM by Saiyanprince.)
12-16-2018 12:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2018 9:42 PM

I’ve been laying low with this stuff since a married woman, and daughter of one of my best friends asked if it was alright if she could come over and just crawl in bed with me. Not the first time either. This has been going on since she was accidentally exposed to TLG. It went from texts where she suggested we have a quickie to how we were perfect for each other and we were meant to be. I finally had to tell her she was making me uncomfortable and had to stop.

But I broke it out last night just for fun. Headed up to a bar/restaurant 45 minutes before close for a quick hamburger. I saw a girl I’ve talked to a couple times briefly. I’m talking briefly, as in sometimes she doesn’t say anything. Asked her if she was working. Told me yeah, upstairs. She sat down for a minute and took my order. She said she needed to go get her side work done so she wouldn’t have to stay there all night. I was her last customer anyway. I don’t blame her. TLG isn’t going to make every girl stop what she’s doing to and obsess over you, as much fun as that might seem. Cute, but she’s only 19 anyway.

She brings my food out and sits back down and just starts rambling. Says her ex-boyfriend just can’t deal with their relationship ending. Other than teasing her, this whole conversation is just her. Another server comes up and asks her if she’s going to clean the table that left just as I got there. She’s tells her she’ll give her half the tip if she’ll do it. 30 minutes after the place is closed I finally say, “you better go get your work done.” She says “I don’t really have anything left to do. Just fold silverware. I don’t have anywhere to be.”

TLG, so fun it can be dangerous.
12-16-2018 9:42 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-16-2018 10:00 PM

I'm curious if anyone has tried this and found it to be a complete dud.

So far, nearly everyone that's posted is seeing some sort of reactions, even if it's not fireworks each time.

Sometimes consistency can be as valuable as power.popcorn

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-16-2018 10:00 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2018 10:13 PM

(12-16-2018 10:00 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I'm curious if anyone has tried this and found it to be a complete dud.

So far, nearly everyone that's posted is seeing some sort of reactions, even if it's not fireworks each time.

I've never noticed any reaction from unknown women on the street, in restaurants, or even acquaintances at work. But wearing it to bed with women, that's where I see the magic of TLG.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2018 10:14 PM by WiggleWasser.)
12-16-2018 10:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

12-16-2018 10:22 PM

(12-16-2018 10:13 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I've never noticed any reaction from unknown women on the street, in restaurants, or even acquaintances at work. But wearing it to bed with women, that's where I see the magic of TLG.

Did you go up to 6 sprays, and did you use a cover?Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-16-2018 10:22 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-16-2018 10:28 PM

(12-16-2018 10:00 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I'm curious if anyone has tried this and found it to be a complete dud.

It started off a bit slow for me. It took time and in some cases multiple exposures to shine for me.

Had a woman flirt with me while her boyfriend was there. She took my phone, put in her number and then texted me (some false pretense), and she texted the next day. She knows that I’m married and started telling me all of his shortcomings when he went to the bathroom.

My wife has responded like a champ, but it took 3 exposures. Who know how long it will last, but I’ll take it.

Woman who have been exposed to other mixes and didn’t respond well are responding really well to TLG.

The only demographic where I have seen some low level responses is a couple of Asian women. Most respond really well, but I saw a couple that didn’t like the vibe.

Women steer the conversation to sex and start “hypotheticals” about having sex with me and then ask what I think.

I use the spray which gives me a solid 6 feet of coverage. It took a minute to get multiple exposures, but they (for me) work better than one long exposure (which is good too).

No problems with the Androstadienone or EST, but taking Maca and Huarnapro have my libido sky high.
12-16-2018 10:28 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2018 8:51 AM

(12-16-2018 10:13 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I've never noticed any reaction from unknown women on the street, in restaurants, or even acquaintances at work. But wearing it to bed with women, that's where I see the magic of TLG.

I have the same experience. While there are other mixes - girl magnet mixes, this one is not such to me. IMO not the best option for pickup, but it does shine in the boudoir.
12-17-2018 8:51 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-17-2018 9:20 AM

Um, yes. One gentleman in Asia reported that for him it was doing absolutely nothing. Back in pages 30-40 I think, but I'm far too busy today to go back and get his name and thread post number.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-17-2018 9:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-17-2018 9:39 AM

(12-17-2018 8:51 AM)campoviejo Wrote:  I have the same experience. While there are other mixes - girl magnet mixes, this one is not such to me. IMO not the best option for pickup, but it does shine in the boudoir.

I’m glad you mentioned that it works in the bedroom because that is really one of the things it is meant for, not really for pickup. Although some guys are having good luck with it for that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-17-2018 9:39 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-17-2018 11:30 AM

Did you talk to the women? Not sure what kind of pheromone responses one can expect outside (if I’m close enough and it’s not too windy, I’ve seen some limited responses outside).

You have something on that has perfect match in it. That side of the mix makes them think you are their ideal guy. That should work for pick up.

Again, the strength is multiple exposures and the best part is how natural the responses are.

One thing that I always consider with these blends is that they are more subtle than the heavy hitting mixes from other companies. I like that because you don’t get the push back as much. Stay around her and talk a bit.
12-17-2018 11:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,466 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah