Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Delboy
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-13-2018 8:23 AM

(12-13-2018 6:59 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Whoo! Way to go big! I have never tested it at those doses so thanks for giving it a go!
Well that's me.I have a lot more experimenting to do.I will keep you all updated on my quest.
12-13-2018 8:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-13-2018 11:17 PM

Well, tonight was certainly interesting. Ran into an old high school friend while out with my bride. The woman we ran into was a close friend of my bride when they were in high school and then they'd lost touch after. It's been probably 20 years since I'd seen this woman myself even though we were also friends in high school, with occasional benefits. I was wearing 16" of UN for men scented The Love God (I highly recommend the scent but get it lightly scented because it can be POTENT). Spread between the tops of my hands, sides of my neck and lower torso.

So, we just walk in at a local restaurant when we see her sitting at a table near the bar area. 45 years old, single mom, former cheerleader, Caucasian with brown hair and blue eyes. Basically, she strongly resembles a very fit Tiffani Amber Thiessen. She pole dances for exercise. She takes classes and has a pole in her home. She showed us pictures. Anyhow...

We see her and my bride wants to go say hi. We head over to her table and she immediately recognizes my bride but can't believe how much different I look because it took her a minute to recognize me. About 15-30 seconds into my phero cloud wafting her way, she just lights up like a bottle rocket and insists we sit down and eat with her. As we are talking she's gradually sliding her chair over by my side even though we'd all started evenly spaced around the smallish table. As the conversation turns from catching up to where we are today she starts talking more sexual and about how she really didn't get anything from her ex because he wasn't very hung, 'Not like you, Snoopy. You need to hold back or it hurts too much.' In front of my bride. Who made the same complaint. Eek Normally TLG does a very good job of completely smoothing over difficult feelings but it just wasn't enough to contain my bride's jealousy because she was not aware of 'T's' history with me.

The rest of dinner went about the way you would expect with TLG. Both women talking about me and my bride doing a very good job of pretending she was having a great time catching up with 'T'. The drive home was filled with questions about the past and why I'd never mentioned her. I was honest and told her I had mentioned how me and 'T' would 'hang out' figuring my bride knew what that meant. I forget that my bride is a late bloomer when it comes to that sort of thing. Oops. THANKFULLY, my bride's long exposure to TLG helped her to remain calm and talk things through with me about how it hurt that 'T' seemed more interested in chatting about and to me and not both of us. By the time the 20 minute ride was over, we were back to being good.

Pick up the kid, head home, kid to bed. My bride drags me to the bedroom where she proceeds to strip and dance, etc. Mrgreen The rest, as they say, is history. Almost. About 20 minutes ago I got a friend request on Facebook. Guess who. Also, guess who didn't friend my bride. Yup. I was told NOT to accept that. "Accept what and from whom?" I said while hitting the ignore button.

"Good boy," as she rolls over and almost immediately falls asleep. Had to share this while I thought about it. I know my baseline phero free with people and while it had been a long time since we'd seen 'T' I also saw all the typical signs that TLG was in full effect. The longer a woman is in your cloud the more it affects her and this woman seemed to be one of those exceptional responders. Crazy.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2018 11:20 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-13-2018 11:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-14-2018 9:17 AM

(12-13-2018 11:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  ...she starts talking more sexual and about how she really didn't get anything from her ex because he wasn't very hung, 'Not like you, Snoopy. You need to hold back or it hurts too much.' In front of my bride. Who made the same complaint.

SnoopyAce; hung like a baby; 9 pounds 13 ounces. Good report, amigo

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-14-2018 9:17 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-14-2018 9:29 AM

(12-14-2018 9:17 AM)Gladen Wrote:  SnoopyAce; hung like a baby; 9 pounds 13 ounces. Good report, amigo

sideLolsideLolsideLol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-14-2018 9:29 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2018 1:09 PM

So I suddenly realised I had been forgetting to shake my LG bottle since about the second application.
So I made sure to shake today and had interesting reactions from two repeat exposure friends.
I would say today has been the hug day.
Both female friends early to mid 20s with boyfriends who just wanted to hug me.
While one isn’t a complete abnormal reaction, the other is a bit funny with touch, and while she does make sure to hug everyone she sees. She did make this big deal about hugging me a few times before she left.
She is leaving the state for a few months, but she does this often for work and family and she has never made it this obvious before.
Like there was this dramatic where she was walking away, and then said, oh just one more hug.
I also had a meeting yesterday that should have taken an hour,ended up being 2 and 1/2 and the second time I could smell obvious “excitement,” though she was 20 years older than me, so wasn’t on my radar. It was still a funny interaction where you could tell she was enamoured.
Oh and I should probably also mention that the dramatic hug friend, I went to dinner a few nights ago with a few other male friends, and I did get a little jealous of one of my male friends who has never met her, and her(which I shouldn’t because I want to keep my emotional distance) and yet today she spent so much time explaining to me how much he annoyed her.
This is actually quite out of character for her, and made me wonder if she noticed my annoyance and was reassuring me.
I don’t like to assume things too much, however it was something that stood out as abnormal to me.
I actually find it really hard to explain TLG effects on people, mostly because I have mostly tested on friends and the effects are obvious, but mostly to only me.
I have only tried Androtics mones before, and it seems hard to shake pre-existing relationships with the money used.
I feel TLG doesn’t have that problem at all.
Though I would like to test it on someone who hates me, and see if it can shift their opinions. Sadly and yet fortunately there are a few ppl I could try.
This might be my next mission.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
12-14-2018 1:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-14-2018 7:27 PM

(12-14-2018 1:09 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  I actually find it really hard to explain TLG effects on people, mostly because I have mostly tested on friends and the effects are obvious, but mostly to only me.

You've figured out the problem a lot of us are having when describing The Love God effects. That people react pretty significantly differently but not in the way that we are used to seeing them react when affected by other pheromones. The Love God works on many different levels at once. It's crazy to watch a person being affected.

Just a heads up, I know you write that these different women already have boyfriends but if you keep wearing TLG around them, they may start (or may have already started) to see you as being potential boyfriend material with just *this much* of a nudge. Sometimes they'll start dropping little hints here and there just to see if you are interested. Could be some interesting times ahead for you. Blush

Repped!

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018 7:43 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-14-2018 7:27 PM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-15-2018 1:07 AM

I agree with Snoopy, but , Sullivan, may I ask You for your dosage and scent of The Love God.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
12-15-2018 1:07 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2018 8:04 AM

i am starting to really like this thread ever since more people have joined tlg train.

it will be my next purches but i do need to make sure i can pay my rent first haha Dash1

i cant wait to experiment with it, but as i cant for now, maybe you can shed some light on an experiment im going to have.

how strong do you think TLG is in getting out of a friend zone? can it open a window of opportunity for you assuming you are attractive enough for youre friend but you just were on platonic relationship forever?

and did any of you try to mix it with xist? or maybe using xist for a while and then switching to love god for the knock out.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 8:05 AM by Hombre.)
12-15-2018 8:04 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-15-2018 9:57 AM

(12-15-2018 8:04 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i am starting to really like this thread ever since more people have joined tlg train.

it will be my next purches but i do need to make sure i can pay my rent first haha Dash1

i cant wait to experiment with it, but as i cant for now, maybe you can shed some light on an experiment im going to have.

how strong do you think TLG is in getting out of a friend zone? can it open a window of opportunity for you assuming you are attractive enough for youre friend but you just were on platonic relationship forever?

and did any of you try to mix it with xist? or maybe using xist for a while and then switching to love god for the knock out.

Hi Hombre, first off, I strongly suggest using this solo. Snoopyace has achieved an extremely fine and exact balance of the components, and by using it as a combo, it will throw the mix off balance. The exception is if you get hit by fatigue, where you could smear half a drop of BW below your nose, or some TMax150.

Regarding getting yourself out of the FZ, well, I haven't used it specifically for that purpose, but I have noticed many of my female friends demonstrating sexual / romantic / possessive behaviour towards me after multiple exposures. I haven't yet reacted (be careful what you wish for), but I can see that several doors are wide open should I decide to.

In my opinion, TLG is well worth the investment.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-15-2018 9:57 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-15-2018 5:19 PM

I didn’t think about this until Sullivan mentioned it, but I can smell their copulins just sitting next to a woman with TLG on.

There is someone who I don’t really know. She goes to a certain coffee house and is always on her laptop. With TLG, she actually puts down her laptop and starts talking to me. She faces me and never looks away. So for her baseline, that behavior is not normal.

I hope that Mara keeps this one around because it sneaks up on them. It’s so subtle in how the attraction builds that it really does fly under the radar.
12-15-2018 5:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah