Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-11-2018 5:42 PM

(12-11-2018 7:22 AM)Delboy Wrote:  3)At work 7 sprays in total to hands and neck area.Speaking to one of the girls and today(33 English) she tells me she is leaving so i buy her a card and some chocs.Another 6 sprays and before she leaves i give her the presents.She was surprised to say the least and gives me a hug.Then we talk for a while longer and then she come to give me another goodbye hug but this time wanting a kiss and like a gentleman i oblige...I like this.By the way i am a 40yo mixed race medium build guy.

So a total of 13 sprays within a 7 hour period?
12-11-2018 5:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-11-2018 5:50 PM

(12-11-2018 5:42 PM)Abba Wrote:  So a total of 13 sprays within a 7 hour period?

I was about to ask the same question, but got beaten to it...Sarcastic hand
12-11-2018 5:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-11-2018 6:28 PM

Go big or go home!! Whoo!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-11-2018 6:28 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-11-2018 6:37 PM

(12-10-2018 6:52 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Note:That mate/ex-mate bashing is very weird.Can't understand how it is so common and what it means.Elevated value?She is talking to you like her female friend?The second option is clearly incompatible with the accompanying behaviours,

Only 2 sprays LoveInSpain?Do you find that molecule 01 is decreasing the required effective dose? (and duration also?)

I’m going to guess about the ex/mate bashing. My understanding is that the love god is perfect match + wanted man + EST + copulins...

So if perfect match makes women think that you are their perfect match, it might make them examine their current match and think of all the ways their partner could improve.

I wore it today at 4 sprays and I didn’t experience any mate bashing. No one opened me, but it was easy for me to open women and they stopped what they were doing (working on projects from a laptop) and spoke to me for a long time with tons of eye contact and IOI’s.

There was a 20ish Hispanic lady that did flirt with me, but the other women were 30’s/40’s and all were open to talk with me.

I did not observe anything sexual or verbally provocative. I had a mild energy boost and then it really felt like I didn’t have anything on.

The copulins smell dies down very fast, but I could smell them at first. No touching either.

Easy to feel up beat and happy and verbally sharp. Very strong pupil dilation from the ladies.

The Tonka musk smell lasts a long time. Smelled it throughout the day. Every woman except 2 were strangers.

My wife was upbeat and happy. Kind of playful teasing from her. The other woman that I already know gave much stronger eye contact than normal.

All sprays were on the neck. I’ll play with it some more.

No negative reactions from me or others. Nothing over the top for me for this first outing, but it’s smooth and easy to wear.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2018 6:49 PM by DarkLord1.)
12-11-2018 6:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-11-2018 7:07 PM

Sounds like a very good first run! Sometimes if a woman isn’t in an area where it is socially acceptable to escalate they do try and hold back a bit but wait until next time if you see them again. I have a feeling you will also see changes to your wife’s behavior.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-11-2018 7:07 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-12-2018 5:16 PM

(12-11-2018 7:07 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sounds like a very good first run! Sometimes if a woman isn’t in an area where it is socially acceptable to escalate they do try and hold back a bit but wait until next time if you see them again. I have a feeling you will also see changes to your wife’s behavior.

Thanks, Snoop. Wore TLG again today at 6 sprays (all to the neck) with zero negative effects. Thought it would be overpowering, but it was still smooth.

Didn’t run into anyone I know again today or get a repeat exposure (wife later), but I did see one interesting hit that reminded me of what you said in an earlier post.

It doesn’t seem like it’s working and then you see or hear something. Early 20’s, white, brunette. No IoI’s that I could tell. No hair play, no dilated pupils. Nothing. We are talking about a professional topic even.

We talk for maybe 10 minutes and then all of a sudden, she puts both hands over her crotch and says that “it is so hot in here”. It was in a room with no heat. It’s cold in there. So I had to leave and she leans against a cabinet, sighs and keeps watching me while I leave.

Busy today, so most of my interactions were short. Saw some IOI’s. No one opened me. No mate/ex bashing today. If I had to say what I see the most: strong eye contact and they watch me from a distance after we speak (or the keep looking at me from within my cloud, if we don’t speak).
12-12-2018 5:16 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-12-2018 5:32 PM

(12-12-2018 5:16 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  We talk for maybe 10 minutes and then all of a sudden, she puts both hands over her crotch and says that “it is so hot in here”. It was in a room with no heat. It’s cold in there. So I had to leave and she leans against a cabinet, sighs and keeps watching me while I leave.

Busy today, so most of my interactions were short. Saw some IOI’s. No one opened me. No mate/ex bashing today. If I had to say what I see the most: strong eye contact and they watch me from a distance after we speak (or the keep looking at me from within my cloud, if we don’t speak).

Wow DarkLord, that's pretty amazing to me. I've had some success with this mix, but I usually don't see anything that overt until after multiple exposures, and that is pretty much always TLG and myself both 'working' it.
I humbly bow before your power of sithdom.

I'm looking forward to see how multiple exposures work for you with keen interest.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-12-2018 5:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-12-2018 6:26 PM

(12-12-2018 5:16 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Thanks, Snoop. Wore TLG again today at 6 sprays (all to the neck) with zero negative effects. Thought it would be overpowering, but it was still smooth.

Didn’t run into anyone I know again today or get a repeat exposure (wife later), but I did see one interesting hit that reminded me of what you said in an earlier post.

It doesn’t seem like it’s working and then you see or hear something. Early 20’s, white, brunette. No IoI’s that I could tell. No hair play, no dilated pupils. Nothing. We are talking about a professional topic even.

We talk for maybe 10 minutes and then all of a sudden, she puts both hands over her crotch and says that “it is so hot in here”. It was in a room with no heat. It’s cold in there. So I had to leave and she leans against a cabinet, sighs and keeps watching me while I leave.

Whoah. What you described sounds just like a typical Love God response. Watch out if you have to interact with her again!

12-12-2018 6:26 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Delboy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-13-2018 6:11 AM

(12-11-2018 5:42 PM)Abba Wrote:  So a total of 13 sprays within a 7 hour period?
I gave myself 7 sprays at 08.30 in the morning when I got into work.Then after lunch around 14.30 did the other 6 sprays.
12-13-2018 6:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-13-2018 6:59 AM

(12-13-2018 6:11 AM)Delboy Wrote:  I gave myself 7 sprays at 08.30 in the morning when I got into work.Then after lunch around 14.30 did the other 6 sprays.

Whoo! Way to go big! I have never tested it at those doses so thanks for giving it a go!

12-13-2018 6:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,515 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah