Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-10-2018 6:52 PM

Note:That mate/ex-mate bashing is very weird.Can't understand how it is so common and what it means.Elevated value?She is talking to you like her female friend?The second option is clearly incompatible with the accompanying behaviours,

Only 2 sprays LoveInSpain?Do you find that molecule 01 is decreasing the required effective dose? (and duration also?)

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 6:55 PM by stefdude.)
12-10-2018 6:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-10-2018 7:14 PM

(12-10-2018 6:52 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Only 2 sprays LoveInSpain?Do you find that molecule 01 is decreasing the required effective dose? (and duration also?)
2 sprays each side, so 4 sprays in total.
I sprayed Molecule1 under my armpits because I'm not wearing deodorant lately, I'm washing there 3 times each day, and just spraying the M1 whenever I need to be in contact with anyone. So it wasn't applied over or under TLG.
I've found TLG to be somewhere in the middle regarding the precision required for its dosage. Most LAL products are very flexible, they seem to be so well buffered that reasonable variables don't seem to matter. For example,
I can use 2 to 8 drops of BW or NA and obtain similar results. On the other end of the scale, Unresistible, for example, requires a very precise dosage. Too little and it does nothing, too much and it is overwhelming. TLG is somewhere in between, for me, 3 to 5 sprays on the neck, or 4 to 6 on the arms, are optimal amounts.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-10-2018 7:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

12-10-2018 7:18 PM

(12-10-2018 6:52 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Note:That mate/ex-mate bashing is very weird.Can't understand how it is so common and what it means.Elevated value?She is talking to you like her female friend?The second option is clearly incompatible with the accompanying behaviours,

If we were approaching this logically, the first question would be "what is different about this mix from the others?".

The answer appears to be very low mone content per spray.

Does anyone have any examples of a fluid ounce of product containing only 1mg of mones (or equivalent)?Confused

If we've been overdosing this entire time with all other products.........this will be embarrassing.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-10-2018 7:18 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

12-10-2018 9:05 PM

(12-10-2018 7:18 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Does anyone have any examples of a fluid ounce of product containing only 1mg of mones (or equivalent)?Confused

If we've been overdosing this entire time with all other products.........this will be embarrassing.

You never know, anything is possible. People talk about the how good pheromone products used to be in the past. Maybe concentrations were lower.

Perhaps an analogy is table salt. If a little sprinkle makes food taste great that doesn't mean five tablespoons makes the food even better.
12-10-2018 9:05 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-11-2018 2:10 AM

(12-10-2018 7:18 PM)theLaw Wrote:  If we were approaching this logically, the first question would be "what is different about this mix from the others?".

Does anyone have any examples of a fluid ounce of product containing only 1mg of mones (or equivalent)?Confused

very well might be.
but then there is the question, why most of the products that have higher concentration need more the one drop or spray?
if they are overdosed then why more of them gives better results, which is clearly the case with many product.
12-11-2018 2:10 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

12-11-2018 4:24 AM

(12-10-2018 7:18 PM)theLaw Wrote:  If we were approaching this logically, the first question would be "what is different about this mix from the others?".

I'm not sure but in my experience this isn't the case.There are excellent high content mixes.If that was the case then most mixes from this company would be golden, I don't find that to be true.I still find it hard to believe how I can have good results with so low concentration that I don't 'feel' the app, I don't get the usual smell apart from the light cops scent that fades away quickly.

Perhaps the answer lies to the very fine balance of molecules' ratios.That's not an easy task, it's an art along with science and needs quite the abstract thinking.

(12-10-2018 9:05 PM)metaltree Wrote:  You never know, anything is possible. People talk about the how good pheromone products used to be in the past. Maybe concentrations were lower.

No we don't have a trend of lowering concentrations.Members a few years back were using these products better, more testing, less crazy combos, more engaging with females and people in general.Also most new products offer nothing new on the table.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-11-2018 4:24 AM

Delboy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-11-2018 7:22 AM

Strange but good results with this Love God.1)6 sprays in all to hands and neck.I went to work in an other office today but they all know me as I have been working with them off and on.Anyway speaking to one of the girls about (32 Polish)how white her skin is and she then takes off her shoes to show me her sexy bare feet-she is married by the way.2)Went to our head office.10 sprays in all to hands and neck area.Speaking to one of the receptionists when the other receptionist(26 English) comes back from lunch and starts to lift up her shirt so I could see all her bare skin.She was like in a trance for a few seconds.Then realalised what she was doing and then covered up herself-she is engaged.3)At work 7 sprays in total to hands and neck area.Speaking to one of the girls and today(33 English) she tells me she is leaving so i buy her a card and some chocs.Another 6 sprays and before she leaves i give her the presents.She was surprised to say the least and gives me a hug.Then we talk for a while longer and then she come to give me another goodbye hug but this time wanting a kiss and like a gentleman i oblige...I like this.By the way i am a 40yo mixed race medium build guy.
12-11-2018 7:22 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-11-2018 7:29 AM

It sounds as though The Love God is also working very well for you!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-11-2018 7:29 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-11-2018 9:17 AM

(12-10-2018 6:52 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Note:That mate/ex-mate bashing is very weird.Can't understand how it is so common and what it means.Elevated value?She is talking to you like her female friend?The second option is clearly incompatible with the accompanying behaviours,

Perhaps it is just me, but I always got the impression that the mate bashing syndrome is to alert the Love God wearer that they are 'attached', but are currently unhappy, and they are open to being 'unattached' for a moment or two. Kind of like the creepy boss that hires pretty ladies and then rants on about how terrible his marriage is.

I am keenly interested in any conclusions others come to.

theLaw Wrote:If we were approaching this logically, the first question would be "what is different about this mix from the others?".

Perhaps; you might be on to something. I've been following your stream of logic in various threads.

At present, and I must confess that I have no data to back this up, I am of the opinion that a good pheromone mix is very much like a recipe. If one would use baking as an example, all cakes and cookies utilize, more or less, the same basic ingredients. Some recipes are perfect utilizing minuscule amounts of flour, sugar, eggs, and milk; whereas others require higher concentrations of some (or all) of those to reach their level of perfection.

I see the possibility that it might be a function of the ingredients as a whole and how they all interact with each other. It could be that some mixes require higher amounts in order to work well with other; while some of the amalgams are quite effective in low concentrations. As many have said: sometimes less actually is more.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-11-2018 9:17 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-11-2018 9:33 AM

(12-11-2018 2:10 AM)Hombre Wrote:  very well might be.
but then there is the question, why most of the products that have higher concentration need more the one drop or spray?
if they are overdosed then why more of them gives better results, which is clearly the case with many product.

I would guess that it's a U-shaped curve where you see pronounced (albeit different) effects at both ends, so the mid-range (lower drops of higher-concentration mixes) are still far higher than something like TLG.

For instance, TLG appears to be roughly 3mcg per spray, where as Taboo is around 7mcg per spray.

I'm definitely oversimplifying this, but it might be an important variable.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-11-2018 9:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah