Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-08-2018 2:18 PM

(12-08-2018 2:09 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Gladen,

Question was answered for me by LoveInSpain and Metaltree. We are all different. If Snoopyace says that something is great than it is. So I liked it from the beginning. But.....

I was waiting to hear from people who have had negative reactions in the past with certain molecules and they haven’t.

Also, one ingredient is listed twice in the product description. Why is that?

Yeah, OK, my bad.

I had to check the website, but yes Androsterone is mentioned twice in the ingredients. I'm clueless as to why it would be logged twice.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-08-2018 2:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2018 9:45 PM

(12-08-2018 2:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Androsterone is mentioned twice in the ingredients. I'm clueless as to why it would be logged twice.

Could it be that Androsterone has different isomers? exempli gratia...pheromoneXS' Ascend claims that it has 4 different types of androsterone in it. Since Snoop is the creator...V'ger...let's ask him...
12-08-2018 9:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-08-2018 9:46 PM

(12-08-2018 2:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Yeah, OK, my bad.

I had to check the website, but yes Androsterone is mentioned twice in the ingredients. I'm clueless as to why it would be logged twice.

Just a typo. Nothing more exciting than that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-08-2018 9:46 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-10-2018 8:44 AM

AHAHAHA! Ever read something that simultaneously made you laugh and roll your eyes at the same time? Yeah. Always know what you are talking about before you start talking. Sarcastic

Took a few days off from pheromones. To reset myself but also my bride...

I've mentioned before that my bride can be very conservative. Especially when not exposed to pheromones. Yesterday, I was wearing 4 sprays of unscented Love God covered with The Fragrance Shop version of A & F Fierce. I'd showered then applied. My bride jumped in the shower immediately afterwards and was exposed to The Love God for about 2 minutes before going in. After she showered, while still dressed in just a towel she came out of our bedroom and found me at the end of the hall. I was yelling to our son who was in a different part of the house. She comes up to within about a foot of me to talk to me.

Soon as she hit my phero cloud for the 2nd time she Deer in the headlights'd for a split second, and then just continues the conversation without appearing to have been affected. After she continues the conversation for much longer than necessary she says,

'Oh, look at me just letting it all hang out standing here in a towel! I need to get dressed!' Then she heads back for the bedroom. For the record, she was totally covered. I said, 'Nah, if you were letting it all hang out, that'd be a lot more fun.'

Her reply? 'Yeah, FOR YOU!' Then she gets a mischievous look on her face and goes, 'WOOH!!' As opens her towel to flash me. Then giggles as she closes her towel and runs to the bathroom to get dressed. Way out of character for her.

And this, gentlemen is why I like The Love God. Laugh1

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-10-2018 8:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

12-10-2018 12:52 PM

(12-07-2018 10:35 AM)avi Wrote:  I presume that Androstadienone and Est may impacts people with low testosterone. I only speculate because I was read somewhere that Garry from LAL was writing that Androstadienone negatives were from low test producing.
For me , I feel like @TheLaw, lowered sex drive.
And with this post I did not want anyone to offend, only speculate and guess.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

I think Garry might be correct, but that higher testosterone is just protective against the negative effects of dienone or est. There might also be other stress hormones that mask the effects of those ingredients, so if someone is getting hyper-sexual effects from exposure to large amounts of estrogen, then est won't really effect them. That doesn't mean that est is safe, just less harmful than the other estrogens they're being exposed to regularly, so it's effects aren't pronounced.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-10-2018 12:52 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-10-2018 1:13 PM

(12-04-2018 6:51 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  I definitely notice insomnia about 50% of the time if I don’t wash application points at the end of the day.(Something I am susceptible to, but hasn’t happened much lately, unless I am wearing TLG)

[Image: 51C7MRE0lzL._SX355_.jpg]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-10-2018 1:13 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

12-10-2018 1:28 PM

(12-04-2018 6:51 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  I definitely notice insomnia about 50% of the time if I don’t wash application points at the end of the day.(Something I am susceptible to, but hasn’t happened much lately, unless I am wearing TLG)

Love God gives me insomnia but so do many other products. Its feels similar to drinking a big mug of coffee right before bed.
12-10-2018 1:28 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

12-10-2018 2:24 PM

Attraction, physical disinhibition, mate or ex mate bashing.Very good product, I'd definitely rebuy it.Very big plus the fact that is effective at low mone concentration so you don't have smell problems with anyone if you just use a simple cover.5 sprays on exposed skin do it all for me.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-10-2018 2:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-10-2018 2:31 PM

TLG Field Report

Just like Snoopyace, I've had 2 days mone free. A woman had agreed to come to my place today so that we could go over some business stuff. I applied 2 sprays TLG unscented each side of my neck (4 total), I had some Molecule 1 sprayed under my pits. Application was 40 minutes before her arrival.
She's 37, very hot looking and great body, from a part of Northern Spain where people are generally more formal and socially reserved. We had met before, chatted for a while in the company of others.

So I pulled up a chair for her, alongside mine, she was sat about 40cm to my left, so we could go through some stuff on my computer. Within just a few minutes, I noticed her posture and facial gesture completely change. She was constantly gazing at my eyes, her pupils dilated, her eyes opened so much that they seemed huge, and her mouth was always half open. After about 20 minutes, hair twirling, soon after, touching my arm whenever she spoke.

One major point; although she is extremely good looking, very intelligent, sexy, I didn't feel much spark of attraction towards her; less than the logical level considering her looks and character. So I believe (hope) that this mix (at least for me) doesn't come with the risk of reverse imprinting. In all honesty, once we have got our business stuff out of the way (6 more meetings over the next month), despite the lack of fireworks, I wouldn't mind playing around a bit.

Anyway, this has confirmed for me that it is an effective mix to change a woman's concept of me in under 10 minutes, without me even trying. Powerful stuff!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-10-2018 2:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-10-2018 4:58 PM

Loving that more reports are coming in. Keep up the excellent work, gentlemen!

12-10-2018 4:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah