Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-20-2018 4:24 PM

(09-20-2018 3:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  AHAHAHA! sideLol I'd rather have the fitness model looking woman who kept crossing my path at the grocery store. Her pants were so tight I could see the individual muscles in her legs.

I so love yoga pants on sexy women, the inventor should be sainted.

Well amigo, tonight, due to my particular life situation, I have a major relationship/ sexual/ bonding/ attraction test for the Love God.

My first thought was to go with a liberal amount of AV with some Possess Alpha into the mix as it would be good to be in the mindset to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of my woman! However, I decided to go with 6 full sprays of Love God to push that lovable rogue whose feathers never get ruffled, and is oh so the answer to your every dream, vibe instead.

This shall be a severe test of both my mettle (good thing I am in a good and solid mindset today) as well as the "This goes to 11" effects of the Love God.

If I can keep my cool and remain her Highlander (there can be only one) then I'll emerge that much stronger in my relationship. If I cannot or do not, then I will have handicapped my marriage.

I know, talk about cryptic, but I don't want to give out too much detail, and I also don't want to chance betraying the confidence she has in me by revealing our dirty laundry online.

For me, this has the potential of turning into a victory or death scenario. It should be a fun experiment, despite the outcome. It might not turn into that, but it might.

First stop tonight is to check on L to see how she's faring (or is it fairing?) and then head home to play it (pun intended) as Joe Cool. (<---that's a Snoopy Reference for those of you that don't get it)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-20-2018 4:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-20-2018 5:06 PM

Knock ‘em dead, Joe Cool. Remind her that you are the man she already knows you are.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-20-2018 5:06 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-20-2018 6:11 PM

Thanks to everyone for reports, and special thanks to Snoopy for sharing this blend. I took the plunge and requested an invoice for TLG unscented, along with several fragrance samples. I'm not too familiar with their scents yet so I figure this is the way to go.

Am I entirely offbase in comparing TLG to the old L2kv1? It seems that both produce similar "lazy man" hits across wide age ranges.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018 6:11 PM by nephil.)
09-20-2018 6:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-20-2018 10:25 PM

(09-20-2018 6:11 PM)nephil Wrote:  Am I entirely offbase in comparing TLG to the old L2kv1? It seems that both produce similar "lazy man" hits across wide age ranges.

I haven’t tried that so I cannot personally speak to any similarities. I do love the lazy man hits this gets me, however.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-20-2018 10:25 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-21-2018 8:19 AM

Thanks to snoop I got some of this awesome sauce

I put a 2 inch strip on my neck a lunch homme scented

4 hours later I was walking out of work, hb7 40’s Mexican lady holds the door open for me. This lady looks me straight in the eye I say “ thanks” but stares and smiles at me. I noticed as she walked in front of us she was swinging her hips a lot more than she was before. I was looking before so I knew the difference.

I went to get a drink of water and I feel the eyes on me she was just staring at me from my right. I also noticed she got super close and almost boobed me as she was “reaching” for something.

3 inch of love god to both side of neck

About an hour after the above hit

I went into Walmart and went to subway hb 7 20’s redhead. Too bad she was pregnant, I locked eyes with her she bit her lip and looked at my lips. I paid for my food and she said “ I hope you enjoy it” and winked at me.

I was eating at the same place the same girl went on break and out off all the seats she chooses to sit right behind me. This was a hit because every other place was empty.

I also noticed a hb8 blonde early 20’s at the most, come in while I was eating. I looked up and she was staring right at me while the lady was trying to get her order. I heard the lady say “ what would you like” three times. This state was a solid 5 second stare. I also noticed she had her chest push all the way out to show off her little chest that she had, but she had plenty of booty.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 8:21 AM by smellymen2002.)
09-21-2018 8:19 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 8:35 AM

(09-20-2018 5:06 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Knock ‘em dead, Joe Cool. Remind her that you are the man she already knows you are.

Good resolution to my dilemma. I handled things well, she and I emerged stronger, and I didn't tank my marriage by reacting poorly in the face of confronting a cause of what almost destroyed our marriage several years ago.

It has much more to do with my own personal growth than pheromones so I won't cut and paste it here as it is not germane to The Love God per se. I did note that The Love God helped me to improve my overall mood and to help keep my personal doubts and insecurities at bay. This might be a placebo effect, but it worked. I also noted that I seemed to command respect and deference fro my potential male rival, and that the wife reacted to me as she usually does, with affection, love, understanding and desire.

Not much to report as far as the Love God goes, but a good night for me. I might actually be all 'growed' up now.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-21-2018 8:35 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 8:38 AM

(09-20-2018 6:11 PM)nephil Wrote:  Am I entirely offbase in comparing TLG to the old L2kv1? It seems that both produce similar "lazy man" hits across wide age ranges.

I never used it, by TheLaw likened our experiences with it as having some similarities. Myself, although I have nothing to base it upon, I like to view the Love God as its own unique animal.

But yes, the hits are very lazy man at times, but really bear fruit when you approach in a laid back and fun manner. Other products have a ramp-up time and the Love God is more like a light switch; it just turns on at full power.

09-21-2018 8:38 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 8:54 AM

(09-21-2018 8:19 AM)smellymen2002 Wrote:  Thanks to snoop I got some of this awesome sauce

I put a 2 inch strip on my neck a lunch homme scented

hb7 40’s Mexican lady holds the door open for me.

I also noticed she got super close and almost boobed me as she was “reaching” for something.

hb 7 20’s redhead. she bit her lip and looked at my lips. I paid for my food and she said “ I hope you enjoy it” and winked at me.

I was eating at the same place the same girl went on break and out off all the seats she chooses to sit right behind me.

hb8 blonde early 20’s at the most, come in while I was eating. I looked up and she was staring right at me while the lady was trying to get her order. I heard the lady say “ what would you like” three times.

This is really good to know Smellyman!

You're younger than snoopy and I, and it seems to work the same on you.

As Snoopy stated, and I concurred, this seems to hit across most races and age groups pretty solidly. There are some variances but those are maybe plus or minus 20% in the reactions.

If you want to have real fun, just open your mouth and say something and keep your posture and attitude inviting and you'll get plenty of ears full of their lives, their wants and desires, and they'll quickly tell you about their spouse or significant other, but yet keep on trying to get your attention and approval.

When you wear the Love God, you'll quickly discover that every woman that talks to you is unhappy with her mate, and you somehow know that she's kind of hoping you'll step in an fill his place. It can be a hoot, but it can also be disconcerting at times.

Please keep us updated on the effects and how they work for a youngster like you.

Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

(09-21-2018 8:38 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I never used it, by TheLaw likened our experiences with it as having some similarities. Myself, although I have nothing to base it upon, I like to view the Love God as its own unique animal.

But yes, the hits are very lazy man at times, but really bear fruit when you approach in a laid back and fun manner. Other products have a ramp-up time and the Love God is more like a light switch; it just turns on at full power.

I think that the term "lazy man's hits" is tricky.

It's like having the winning lotto numbers; you still have to buy a ticket.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2018 8:57 AM

(09-21-2018 8:54 AM)theLaw Wrote:  It's like having the winning lotto numbers; you still have to buy a ticket.Big boss

Nicely done!

I've mentioned before that M3X is like having an awesome sports car. You still have to get in and shift the gears yourself, and drive it. Your analogy of the "lazy man hit" is much better stated.

09-21-2018 8:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah