Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-06-2018 7:08 AM

@Bosshank, what is your Love God ?
Oil or spray? Scented or unscented?
And what is your dosage?
@Hombre, don't be always nice guy, nor asshole.
Read some book from David DeAngelo. And maybe Love God will be great for You. Also I think from what You're described yourself that Bad Wolf will work good for your body chemistry too.
Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 7:34 AM by avi.)
12-06-2018 7:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-06-2018 8:07 AM

(12-06-2018 7:08 AM)avi Wrote:  @Hombre, don't be always nice guy, nor asshole.
Read some book from David DeAngelo. And maybe Love God will be great for You. Also I think from what You're described yourself that Bad Wolf will work good for your body chemistry too.
Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

yeah i know haha and i also know alot of "theory" about social interaction from a very wide brench of sources but its still takes practice and experience.
i am getting better though.

and thx alot for youre advice.
i always wonder if i should go for BW but i dont do it. i will eventually though for sure.

and correct me if im wrong but the love god should be ALOT more comforting and approachable which would make love god alot more appropriate choise in many situations.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 8:07 AM by Hombre.)
12-06-2018 8:07 AM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 10:35 AM

(12-06-2018 6:59 AM)Hombre Wrote:  so i hope i didnt derail the thread or something, i guess to sum it up, how does love god compare to the blends ive mentioned and is it true that the love god is:
-its very broad in the population it hits.
-very good on the attraction side.
-disinhibation.
-make the conversation more sexual and flirty.
-respect from men.
-not very intimidating if at all.

and also, what do you think the duration is.

thank you very much!

This mix can be good for you, for sure... It is my favorite and, at least for me, combos very well with BW or AM (depending on what i am trying to achieve I will combine with one of those) They both give me great self effects.

I think it accomplishes all the things you are looking for. It has some self effects as well, i noticed i get a bit more ballsy with it alone but nothing compared to wearing it + BW. Which btw on that combo doesn't cause any intimidation I have noticed. And I feel the combo with AM increases disinhibition a bit but have not tested long enough to conclude that.

As for NA, i have NA as well and it is not bad at all but I prefer the Love God... NA made a nice combo for me with AV but it tends to give me a headache. So i'd rather use Love God solo or with BW than NA (pure or combo)... Love God seems to be good at imprinting as well which is NA's thing.

I must say, Love God is a balanced mix in many areas. Might not be the best in any specific area but i'd say it is the most balanced overall that I have tried which makes it pull in so many directions making it difficult for other mixes to compete on their own.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 10:39 AM by papamax.)
12-06-2018 10:35 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

12-06-2018 10:46 AM

(12-06-2018 8:07 AM)Hombre Wrote:  ....
and correct me if im wrong but the love god should be ALOT more comforting and approachable which would make love god alot more appropriate choise in many situations...
Indeed...
Yes, Love God is more comforting and disinhibiting.

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
12-06-2018 10:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 11:03 AM

Thx for the replies guys!
I like dinhibition haha makes life more fun, if its at leadt like xist on that matter then ill be happy.

With NA being really hard to get at the moment i think i have found my replacement to test.

What scent would you reccomend? I prefer something on the weaker side.
Or do you recommend going uncented?
I usually go uncented but i have noticed that tbe guys here with the unscented are seeing more subtle hits.
Of corse it can also be coincidense
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 11:08 AM by Hombre.)
12-06-2018 11:03 AM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 11:14 AM

(12-06-2018 11:03 AM)Hombre Wrote:  Thx for the replies guys!
I like dinhibition haha makes life more fun, if its at leadt like xist on that matter then ill be happy.

With NA being really hard to get at the moment i think i have found my replacement to test.

I usually go uncented but i have noticed that tbe guys here with the unscented are seeing more subtle hits.

I use it unscented on a roller and add some cover cologne to it if wearing solo, that seems to work just fine.... If wearing with AM or BW then those are scented and I apply on top after the love god has dried.
12-06-2018 11:14 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-06-2018 11:33 AM

(12-06-2018 11:03 AM)Hombre Wrote:  Thx for the replies guys!

If you haven't tried any of the scents from LPMP I'd suggest going with unscented. Artisan scents are a bit too unique for some people. I would suggest getting a few sample vials to try, however. The most 'mainstream' of the men's scents are Kingmaker and LP#9, just so you know. I'm planning on wearing The Love God (unscented spray) covered with Merlin's Blend today, but that's just me.

Edited to add- If you go with an LPMP scent you can ask for it lightly scented. It really makes a big difference on the scent strength.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 11:46 AM by Snoopyace.)
12-06-2018 11:33 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-06-2018 12:35 PM

Good to see so many new reviews of Love God. Keep 'em coming.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-06-2018 12:35 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-07-2018 12:27 AM

(12-06-2018 7:08 AM)avi Wrote:  @Bosshank, what is your Love God ?
Oil or spray? Scented or unscented?
And what is your dosage?

Oil, unscented. I run a streak along the bottom of my neck, then down the middle of my chest.

I always wear a scent over this. I wear a lot of the artisan scents from LPMP becuase they are unique - they get a LOT of compliments. But I also wear some commercial scents also: Creed, Tom Ford, Bvlgari, the original Armani to name a few.

I use an old discontinued LPMP scent as a "cologne" for my car rather than something generic out of Advance Auto. I got a small sheet of thick crafters felt from a craft store. I cut out a piece just big enough so that if you double it over you can stick it in the louvers of your car ac/heating outlets. I picked black so it would blend in. If you look carefully in the space between the bottom louvers, you can see the round edge of the felt. I spray the cologne on the felt every 3 days - car smells like my cologne. I have a lot of women in my car for work - think courtesy drive for particular clients of our business - and get a lot of compliments.

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 12:28 AM by Bosshank.)
12-07-2018 12:27 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-07-2018 10:19 AM

Question: When I look at this thread while not logged in, it has more pages. Why?

And I ordered it, finally. My hesitation is that Androstadienone and EST have impacted my libido before.

I have a new thing to try with it.
12-07-2018 10:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah