Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
wmb0823
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Big Grin RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-03-2018 1:50 PM

Wanted to give my two cents on the blend as well. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while, and I've tried a number of different brands thanks to the recommendations on here.

About me - 34, married/polyamorous; decently good looking but I guess it depends on who's judging. Midwest US so it's been right around 32f (0c) for me. I drive Uber/Lyft occasionally so I often judge the mones based on the reactions I get in that context.

I've used this for a week and without a doubt, this blend has given me the most consistent (though maybe not the most blatant) hits. Certainly nothing in the realm of what Snoopyace and some of the OGs have been experiencing, but still well worth the money.

Use: Unscented spray covered up with Dolce and Gabbana The One. I tend to require more mones than the average person, it seems. And I like to start big and tone down, as opposed to the opposite direction. So far, it seems like 5-6 sprays is the sweet spot for me, distributed on my neck, temples, and wrists. Immediately noticed the cop smell, but it died out fairly quickly.

Self-effects: This is generally an outsized chunk of what I base my reviews on. I've often bought mones just for the self-effects, particularly if I'm feeling the need to be alpha. TLG definitely provides that. I feel calmer, more in control. For this reason, it's worth the price of admission already. Steering doesn't seem exceptionally difficult, but I have not yet used this in a "trying to get laid" environment.

1) Environment: home
Unfortunately, right after I bought this, we had an upheaval in the household; my father in law, who had been sick for some time, passed away. I noticed that when I wore TLG, as mentioned above, I felt in control - more alpha but not in a dickish way. More reminiscent of a parent or big brother that you feel you can lean on when things are difficult. My wife's affection towards me increases a lot when wearing this. It had been on an upswing anyway, but she definitely felt like I 'had her' when she was at her worst.

2) Environment: rideshare driving, college town, Saturday night
I don't think I'm the type that just blatantly gets hit on by the women, no matter what blend I wear. I tend to project more of a Long Term Relationship vibe in person. That said, this blend gave me a lot of pretty decent hits.
  • College freshman said something to me (I didn't hear the full thing) about me reminding her of *something* dad. Asked "what's that?" and she replied "Nothing, bye!"
  • Conversations turned vaguely sexual pretty quickly. Girls would complain about their boyfriends to me, make references about "netflix and chill," and so on.
  • From the guys, I received massive respect vibes.
There were more, but those were the most memorable hits. Also received three $10 tips that night, which never happens.

3) Environment: hook up
Noticed that the self-effects come through especially well as I'm messaging on Tinder. To that end, I was invited to a lady's hotel room. To keep it PG, she massively enjoyed herself a number of times, which was extremely rare for her, according to her. Can't help but think the mones played a part in this, especially with dis-inhibiting/comforting.

4) Environment: shopping
I went to go buy a pair of jeans; after trying them on, I left them on to wear out of the store after paying. First weekend of December, the front checkouts were insanely long, so I went to a side checkout (makeup department) to ask if I could just pay here. I was surprised when I got the attention of all three ladies (early-mid 20s) working in the department. One complimented the jeans and I noticed one checking out how my butt looked in it. Probably the most blatantly sexual hit I received outside of a sexual context.

I look forward to continuing trying this out!
12-03-2018 1:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-03-2018 2:15 PM

(12-03-2018 1:50 PM)wmb0823 Wrote:  There were more, but those were the most memorable hits. Also received three $10 tips that night, which never happens.

That pays for the product! Smile Which is great... everything else is a bonus! Nice report btw.
12-03-2018 2:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-03-2018 2:50 PM

It does my heart good to see so many others reporting on this. Thanks, guys! Excellent reporting!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-03-2018 2:50 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2018 6:51 AM

Been awol for a bit, and not sure who to reply to.

But between Gladen and Snoopyace I was just trying to presents facts without my biases, I can see where matebashing can be friendzoning, I can also see where it isn’t, at this point I am still not sure which it is, because many of my friends already matebash in front of me.
Though amusingly the one who did that day, hasn’t since, yet we went to the movies, where she was in the phero cloud, and halfway through she seemed rather squirmy and there was an obvious scent of arousal.
Rather amusing.

Ok, other points of interest.

I definitely notice insomnia about 50% of the time if I don’t wash application points at the end of the day.(Something I am susceptible to, but hasn’t happened much lately, unless I am wearing TLG)

Sadly due to schedules, I have only been able to test TLG a maximum of two times, on two separate women, and a lot more only once.
So haven’t been able to fully test what repeat exposure will do(which from others reviews, it’s better) but I can see at least a 3-4 day increased communication(which would imply I am staying in their mind) and communication definitely becomes more flirtatious from then on.
With some simple steering(and if the women were single and I wanted to go there) I think it would be very easy to close with TLG.

Even today I hung out with a friend(second exposure) and she was telling me her BF is jealous of me, but was cool if anything happened because he is poly. I mean all her bf’s are jealous of me, and a majority of my friends bf’s are jealous of me, but she went on about how it’s always the douchey guys who get jealous of me, and because I am such a great guy, blah blah blah etc.

I really want to hear from people who this doesn’t work on, because it truly makes you.... The Love God.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
12-04-2018 6:51 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2018 3:10 PM

(12-04-2018 6:51 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  I definitely notice insomnia about 50% of the time if I don’t wash application points at the end of the day.(Something I am susceptible to, but hasn’t happened much lately, unless I am wearing TLG)

Hey Sullivan, what do you use to wash them off? Think I have the same problem.
12-04-2018 3:10 PM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2018 4:57 PM

(12-04-2018 3:10 PM)Macro Wrote:  Hey Sullivan, what do you use to wash them off? Think I have the same problem.

I use hydrogen peroxide and def have found some mones that bother my sleep.. No insomnia but maybe headache or just wake up many more times than usual through the night..
If it is a mix that i know may give me issues i clean it off before bed.

Love god ins't one of those for me though. I sleep well with it
12-04-2018 4:57 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-05-2018 9:59 AM

A lot of the guys here recommend witch hazel.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-05-2018 9:59 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-05-2018 10:26 PM

I have not been here in quite a while, but this mix is worth commenting on.

I have tried a LOT of pheromone mixes with varying levels of success. This is probably one of the best pheromone mixes I have ever tested. It is on the edge of dangerous.

I have always said that pheromone mixes are like whispered suggestions - and it is up to you to get the people around you to act on those suggestions. This pheromone mix is more like a very loud suggestion, and it does not seem to take much to get people to move in the direction you want.

That being said, I will say I am happily married and intend to stay that way. This mix has certainly seemed to help reignite things on the home front. Now there are a lot of factors that go into any long term relationship, but thi pheromone mix certainly seems to have helped.

This mix has also seemed to befuddle both single and married women alike. Several conversations have gone in sexual directions, most in settings where you usually don't talk about sex. Given that it has caused women to start up those conversations, I can only assume it would not have taken much of a conversational nudge to move things in that direction if everyone had been single.

So know your signs - read the signals. Because this mix seems to get things going. Well worht the money to give it a try.

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
12-05-2018 10:26 PM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 12:48 AM

If you told me that I could only keep one blend for the next year, it would be this one. There’s always, “this blend or mix of blends works great for this girl. This blend works pretty well on these girls.” But this one just seems to work on all of them, almost equally. If they were affected in any way by another blend, they will respond to this one. I guess if there’s a downside it makes you kind of lazy because you can just let the girl do most of the work.
12-06-2018 12:48 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 6:59 AM

sooo i am looking for that mix/combo blend that just makes you more attractive where ever you are (arent we all).

i know different blends works for different people and thats why i bought more pheromones then i will be able to use in a year.
ive read the entire thread and i cant help but wonder if love god is what i am after, i would love to hear you're opinion about how this product is compared to others.

i am very friendly, sometimes too much. i am usually kind of a nice guy and i dont like offending people although i can definetly be an asshole and there is a great number of women that view me that way.

i usually dont have a problem talking to girls but i feel like its going towards the friendzone too often.
i realize that i have some behaviors i need to change to get more success with the ladys (i have decent success at the moment) but i also love alot of things about my personality and wouldnt wont to change it too much.
i want to make tweeks to it in order to make it more effective with women and i want to find the phero blend that works for me the best.

so for me xist spray was great, sob is looking promising and is bringing my asshole side out which is great.
taboo didnt look promising. the hookup does show some promise but im so so on it and the self effects can be better for me.
nude is great for self efffects and fun but again, nothing to crazy in terms of attraction.
DP is the bomb, especially with wolf so this combo is a good candid for me.
goa with wolf looks good but it also show promise as friend zone pusher.
swoon is fun but i dont know bout the attraction it creates.

for me a blend that wil make the conversation more flirty/sexual either by self effects or effects on others will be great. also something that will not push me into the friendzone couse i have a tendency to go there as is.
i wanted to test NA next as i like nude and it seems like NA is one of the most powerful blends out there, but now im thinking about going with love god.

so i hope i didnt derail the thread or something, i guess to sum it up, how does love god compare to the blends ive mentioned and is it true that the love god is:
-its very broad in the population it hits.
-very good on the attraction side.
-disinhibation.
-make the conversation more sexual and flirty.
-respect from men.
-not very intimidating if at all.

and also, what do you think the duration is.

thank you very much!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 7:06 AM by Hombre.)
12-06-2018 6:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah