Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-29-2018 9:04 AM

(11-28-2018 6:59 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  "Touching is allowed under the magic blanket. Any touching."
That's an absolute green light if I ever heard one.
So of course...I wait

Que the WHO: "Magic Blanket...I want it, I want it, I want...Magic Blanket"

Good show Happy! Well played by a true God of Love

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-29-2018 9:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-29-2018 10:28 AM

Wild night with the Love God last night. Plus, the wife was in a rare mood and really let her hair down. I am constantly amazed at how smooth and easy things go with the Love God. It is like ladies everything they desire within the wearer and once you approach them the game is afoot. With my wife, it seems to be a constant reminder of everything within me that she initially fell for; then she simply must reciprocate those feelings, not only in kind, but above and beyond any interest any others might have shown.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-29-2018 10:28 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

11-29-2018 2:30 PM

I call BS. Prankster2 This whole thing reads like as3’s journal. Lol. We all have our opinions on that Smile

Still, in the back of my mind I would never question snoops integrity. He’s never led me astray. Last spring when I sold >$1000 worth of mones I kept only my winners... mostly the ones that I bought because of snoops recommendations. So the man is the man but damn... this thread is unreal.

Never one to talk shit with a trial I purchased some Love God oil and unscented last night. Should be here soon. I came back to see if anything new had happened... found this thread and spent a couple of days. I always thought Eks would drop a bomb here but so cool its snoop. Excited to try his concoction of love.

I’m optimistic. I agree with snoop on effective blends... maybe we are similar. I also find myself single again and basically retired on a tropical island. Time to get back on the horse and see if I can still ride. I’ve always been best in one on one situations so that was my number one attraction to this product. I’ll be using it for date nights and hopefully over nights. I still have AOA and Capt. wore them for the first time last night in months out to a social gathering. Two solid social hits... no change in my attitude. I had forgotten how much help these can be. Looking forward to dropping some review...

Great to see you gentlemen again. Cheers!
11-29-2018 2:30 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-29-2018 3:02 PM

(11-29-2018 2:30 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I call BS. Prankster2 This whole thing reads like as3’s journal. Lol. We all have our opinions on that Smile
Regardless of whether or not you like the thread, the ingredients are publicly available so you have a general idea of what you are getting. No secret ingredients:
Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone, DHEAS, Androsterone, Androstenone, Estatetreanol, Copulins.

(11-29-2018 2:30 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I’m optimistic. I agree with snoop on effective blends... maybe we are similar.
Personally, I'm different from snoopyace but I know the differences between us so I can calibrate for that when I read his reviews. I purchased my first bottle of alpha treasures because of his reviews and that is my second favorite product.
11-29-2018 3:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2018 4:30 PM

No buyers remorse here. The product walks the walk. 2nd bottle will be ordered soon. 0%BS in my experience.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-29-2018 4:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-29-2018 5:24 PM

(11-29-2018 4:30 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  No buyers remorse here. The product walks the walk. 2nd bottle will be ordered soon. 0%BS in my experience.

Whoo! I've spent a fortune creating this and now I'm having great fun getting all sorts of scents in both oil and roll on variants. I discovered recently that LPMP will 'lightly' scent your TLG if you email and ask for that option. I just got LP#9 in both spray and oil in lightly scented and I can put on a ton of TLG (if I choose to) without being 'THE COLOGNE GUY'. This is an excellent option for anyone that wants to have an LPMP scent but is afraid it will be 'too much.'

I've discovered that at least with LP#9, the scent lasts and covers the phero stench quite nicely without disappearing after a few hours. It is a really nice cover scent and I don't feel like I'm gassing out the entire room. Basically, if you like any of the old Calvin Klein scents like CK One or CK Be you will probably like LP#9. It is one of the two most commercial smelling scents they have.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-29-2018 5:24 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2018 5:29 PM

Im keeping an eye on this thread, once I see more reviews from different forum members then I may decide on a purchase but right now things I consider for my decision to hold on from ordering;

Most reviews are from the same 2 forum members

6 sprays of one single product is way too much IMO why not make it stronger and reduce to 2-3 sprays.

1 trusted user has reported negative effects (making it stronger might make it worse)

Can't even purchase a sample for testing since dosage is at 6 sprays.
11-29-2018 5:29 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-29-2018 5:52 PM

(11-29-2018 5:29 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Im keeping an eye on this thread, once I see more reviews from different forum members then I may decide on a purchase but right now things I consider for my decision to hold on from ordering;

Most reviews are from the same 2 forum members

Others have said this. They obviously haven't run the totals.

There are currently 24-27 reviews of this product, all by separate members. Of these there has only been one resounding negative (which the user attributed to the culture of his locale), and one veteran member that relayed promising results but had severe negative self effects due to the EST in the mix. These reviews are peppered here, on others' journals, and in some other threads. Having more than an 80% positive response (91.6% by the numbers) shortly after launch is noteworthy.

Granted, I do talk a LOT (and endlessly) about something that I'm passionate about, so it would be easy to miss all the others in the Snoopy & Gladen show, but they're there.

Maybe I'm missing something, as I posed this question before, but exactly how many reviews does a product need, and from what exact caliber of members?

11-29-2018 5:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2018 6:57 PM

(11-29-2018 5:52 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Others have said this. They obviously haven't run the totals.

There are currently 24-27 reviews of this product, all by separate members. Of these there has only been one resounding negative (which the user attributed to the culture of his locale), and one veteran member that relayed promising results but had severe negative self effects due to the EST in the mix. These reviews are peppered here, on others' journals, and in some other threads. Having more than an 80% positive response (91.6% by the numbers) shortly after launch is noteworthy.

Granted, I do talk a LOT (and endlessly) about something that I'm passionate about, so it would be easy to miss all the others in the Snoopy & Gladen show, but they're there.

Maybe I'm missing something, as I posed this question before, but exactly how many reviews does a product need, and from what exact caliber of members?

That information is based on posted reviews not on orders numbers vs results.
Other members have stated that most people don't post negative reviews so we only get to see positive reviews and are then mislead into purchasing a product that may not work for you.
Because 27 people out of who knows how many who purchased the product posted a positive review means nothing in terms of actual data when you consider possibly 100 or more bought the product but most weren't impressed enough to post reviews or had negative effects as an example that would mean only 27% success rate. Hypothetically speaking.
So to make things short yes 27 reviews to me is not enough when you consider the overall sales quantity vs success rate.
But because we don't have access to that data we can't say it has 80% - 91.6% success rate.

This is where samples shine and members get to test a product that has hype at the moment but not enough reviews to dignify letting go of your money but since there are no samples for this product to test there is still hesitation for some to purchase a blend that required 6 sprays per occasion.
We all know how volatile this industry is and products like AM, LIIK, A314, and now possibly M3X can change overnight even with high positive review rate. Then you can see 30 reviews scattered in a maze of journals that most may not get to read all and one specific product thread with two main reviewers, one who is the product creator is probably not going to make people run to buy the product right away.
Maybe post a copy of all those 27 different positive member reviews on this thread with member names instead of having to dig through journals might give this product more legitimacy.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018 7:03 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
11-29-2018 6:57 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-29-2018 9:19 PM

@Gladen

Not sure about the 24-27 separate member reviews; that seems a bit high.

It appears about a dozen members have actually purchased and posted their reviews of this product, and most had mediocre responses. A couple had great success, along with you and Snoopy.

I'm sure that Snoopy appreciates you being the unofficial hype-man for TLG (it's why I purchased it), but nearly all of this 85 pages is your own personal reviews/comments, which isn't necessarily positive for a forum where multiple reviews are the foundation. Furthermore, you've recently taken to "decoding" some member's posts, and re-framing them as actual hits from TLG. This just looks to an outsider like manipulation of other's reviews to further promote the mix. In just over 4 months, you have over 800 posts, which beats Snoopy's by nearly 3-4x by that point, and I think he has the most of any member. If you take a step back, it looks like TLG was driven by hype through a combo of Snoopy's enthusiasm of his own personal creation and your desire to perform. This appears to have created a perfect storm where a decent mix began to look mythical.

Perhaps TLG will prove itself to be a truly great mix, but it will need to be allowed the freedom to do so.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018 9:19 PM by theLaw.)
11-29-2018 9:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah