Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-26-2018 10:31 PM

Oh yay! Checked the mail and my parcel from LPMP came today. This is how much I find The Love God works for me. I just got a roll on bottle and a 60/40 spray bottle both lightly scented with LP #9. Mara suggested lightly scented because of how strong the scent of LP #9 is.

Looking forward to wearing the hell out of this. Yeah. I’ve spent a fortune buying TLG in various forms and scents. It is the closest thing to a daily wear scent for me and it just works. Not to mention that I find that the scented Pheromones work better for me than unscented with a cover scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-26-2018 10:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-27-2018 8:22 AM

Multiple exposures are a key to success with this mix. Every time a target is in my cloud, she's more flirty and touchy than her previous time. It increments consistently. I have personally found it much more powerful used this way rather than cold approaches or one-off exposures. After 5 solid exposures a (previously platonic) FF cannot keep her hands off me. She's also asking key questions about my GF, about lot's of personal stuff.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-27-2018 8:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-27-2018 10:12 AM

(11-27-2018 8:22 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Multiple exposures are a key to success with this mix.

Oddly, I've been using it, instinctively, as a multiple exposure product since I first started playing with it. Your observations mirror my own...it is most effective if you prolong the initial meetings into multiple encounters. But as you've observed, that can also lead to stalker syndrome

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-27-2018 10:12 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-27-2018 10:53 AM

You guys totally get what I was going for. There is the initial *bam* of attraction but this was mostly intended as a date night/extended exposure blend. For a PUA/club situation I would suggest Heart Throb. Totally underrated.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-27-2018 10:53 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-27-2018 11:21 AM

(11-27-2018 10:53 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You guys totally get what I was going for. There is the initial *bam* of attraction but this was mostly intended as a date night/extended exposure blend. For a PUA/club situation I would suggest Heart Throb. Totally underrated.

From my limited experience so far with Love God I do in fact believe it has potential for a PUA/club situation. It is a non-polarizing blend yet still has the ability to get the attention of women in a loud/crowded environment. This is very rare for a non-polarizing product to do this at least for me.

I would recommend guys who prefer a polarizing blend to steer away from Love God in a PUA/club situation. But for guys who prefer a non-polarizing blend in that environment I would strongly recommend Love God.
11-27-2018 11:21 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-27-2018 11:33 AM

(11-27-2018 11:21 AM)metaltree Wrote:  From my limited experience so far with Love God I do in fact believe it has potential for a PUA/club situation. It is a non-polarizing blend yet still has the ability to get the attention of women in a loud/crowded environment. This is very rare for a non-polarizing product to do this at least for me.

I would recommend guys who prefer a polarizing blend to steer away from Love God in a PUA/club situation. But for guys who prefer a non-polarizing blend in that environment I would strongly recommend Love God.

You make an excellent point. I'm definitely the second type. I am naturally more of a laid back, funny guy and I use humor to help get a woman hooked in the PUA situation. For me, if I can make a woman laugh then I've got her. Even if I can get her laughing at me, I can turn it to my advantage and The Love God really helps drop any barriers in those types of situations.

11-27-2018 11:33 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-27-2018 12:57 PM

(11-27-2018 11:21 AM)metaltree Wrote:  From my limited experience so far with Love God I do in fact believe it has potential for a PUA/club situation. It is a non-polarizing blend yet still has the ability to get the attention of women in a loud/crowded environment. This is very rare for a non-polarizing product to do this at least for me.

I guess I'll chime in (with my big mouth and ego to match) and state that if one is outgoing, friendly, and has no problems approaching; you won't need it to be polarizing.
The Love God sets the stage, piques their interest, and primes them to pine for you. All you need to do is to swoop in with a roguish smile, a witty ruse, and make eyes at her over your smile.
I was recently in a club atmosphere and had no problems with the Love God as my wing-pheromone. I usually avoid meat markets and booze fests, but I felt compelled to test the waters.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-27-2018 12:57 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2018 6:59 PM

(11-26-2018 10:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Question for my fellow Love Gods: auto Escalation:

To all you Deorum Amoris that have been getting a good handle on the Love God; I recently started writing one of my lengthy side-ramblings in my journal and then self-doubt hit, so I need to ask this here.

I have been experiencing what I've been calling 'auto escalation' while wearing the Love god. This is when the lady starts dropping verbal hints, starts touching you, starts holding you, gives you the 'let's have wild sex' look, and generally makes it very clear that she wants you to treat her as a lover. Sometimes she even takes the lead herself and tries to get you worked up so you'll go right along with her desires.

Has anyone else experienced this, or something similar? I am uncertain if it's just my particular style, or the Love God itself, that is causing this; and I wanted to be certain before I started rambling on about an effect that may or may not be there.

So if you have or have not experienced this, please let me know.

I'll chime in here. I believe you have a solid notion. Saturday I was at the gal's house I have been starting to see. She is very sexually conservative from what I've experienced. We were having a real nice, comfortable time. Made a cake together (mostly I did), were watching Ozark (recommended!!). I had six sprays of Love God working in the background for hours. We pause every once in a while for a good makeout. At one point she was lightly stroking my leg and extended her fingers to reach to stroke to my cock (through my jeans). Then a couple minutes later she gets up and goes and gets a blanket. Then says:
"Touching is allowed under the magic blanket. Any touching."
That's an absolute green light if I ever heard one.
So of course...I wait
We had sex the night before (for only the second time), so I expected this would be a night 'off'. She had other thoughts. Of course we did!
I now where Love God every other time I see her. The night before was 2 sprays of Style and one of LIIK v.1. First time ever combining those two. Success.

I add this as this experience is in direct relation to 'auto-escalation' theory. I think it still depends on the girl, but for this conservative gal to make the advance first, that is a big deal. I hypothesize more sexually open women may push the envelope with more umph. I like that a LOT.

We read about disinhibitors, this one certainly could have a molecule in it that handles that.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2018 7:00 PM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
11-28-2018 6:59 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2018 8:02 AM

Are you guys taking days off, and / or rotating your TLG app points?

Just asking because I forgot to rotate mine yesterday and the effect upon my targets took a lot longer to hit, and didn't seem as strong as usual.

Still got a FF to motor mouth, partner bash and flirt, though!Wink

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-29-2018 8:02 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-29-2018 8:04 AM

(11-29-2018 8:02 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Are you guys taking days off, and / or rotating your TLG app points?

Just asking because I forgot to rotate mine yesterday and the effect upon my targets took a lot longer to hit, and didn't seem as strong as usual.

Still got a FF to motor mouth, partner bash and flirt, though!Wink

I always try and take at least a few days off a week but I don't rotate my app points. I just clean very well with soap and water.

11-29-2018 8:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,471 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah