Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-23-2018 11:20 AM

(11-23-2018 10:38 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  My 1st thought was she was thinking there was a bigger age difference between us. And since I wasnt hitting on her and told her here daughter was beautiful when she showed me the pictures she thought I would like the daughter.

Aah...a difference in outlook, then!

Age difference is usually not a factor to me. You might be surprised to discover, that to women, age difference adds to the kink and taboo and increases your chances. Younger ladies enjoy older men (provided they are energetic and virile) because they 'know how to please', are more laid back, and typically not hung up on the petty insecurities that accompany youth. Likewise, older ladies enjoy younger men because they (just like us) enjoy knowing that they are still sexy and desirable enough to bed a young stallion.

If you are 100% you, 100% of the time, and 100% in the moment, then age matters not, provided that initial spark has been created.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-23-2018 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-23-2018 6:16 PM

2 sprays of Excalibur scented Love God makes for a fantastically smooth day.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-23-2018 6:16 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2018 6:18 PM

A brief update :-

- Dosage; I've arrived at my own sweet spot. Either 3 sprays on each arm with ISO E, or 2 sprays on each side of my neck with a cover scent.

- Smell; initially with 4 sprays, I didn't notice much, but raised to 6 sprays, it needs an adequate cover scent.

- Self effects; with my optimised dosage, a walk turns into a smooth glide, I'm smiling, I'm confident. If I exceed this dosage, I get a mild headache, which throws me off a bit.

- With this mix, if you are not 100% positive mindframe when you apply, you will not get positive results. If you are in a shitty mood, put BW or SOB on. You can't hide behind TLG, you have to work with it.

- Effects upon targets; too early to conclude, but looking very positive so far. I can see effects of disinhibition, strong sexual vibes, and alpha presence. I have not perceived any beautifying effects (unfortunate for an ugly MF like me), and I'm unable to confirm any solid imprinting as yet. Social properties are very strong. So far, less positive reaction from bisexual females as opposed to straights.

I'm going to continue testing. A few incidents occured last week which, although on the surface seemed subtle, point to some deep fallout effects from two targets. I'm not going to jump to conclusions because I believe in only posting data which I feel is substantial.

More to follow, meanwhile I'm going to order a follow-up scented oil to compare.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-25-2018 6:18 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-25-2018 7:19 PM

Thank you for the excellent report! It sounds like your preliminary results are in line with what a lot of us have experienced. What scent were you thinking of getting for the roll on oil?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-25-2018 7:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-26-2018 6:31 AM

(11-25-2018 7:19 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Thank you for the excellent report! It sounds like your preliminary results are in line with what a lot of us have experienced. What scent were you thinking of getting for the roll on oil?

You are most welcome, and thanks once again for sharing this great mix!

LPMP were kind enough to send me some sample scents, so I'm going to test those this week. Also, I'm going to run through this thread again. I'm not really up to speed with fragrances, I know that a lot of you guys have a lot of experience so a shortlist might help me select something which will help with oil diffusion, without being too overpowering.

I've taken a 2 day break from all products, and will continue testing this evening! And tomorrow, I have biz meetings with 3 different females.

11-26-2018 6:31 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-26-2018 9:11 AM

I had a wild and crazy weekend with the Love God.
Far too much to go into detail, and the details are more akin to an adult pay site rather than reporting on pheromones, but I can say that I got to experience the effects of long term exposure on somebody other than my wife.

In short, it seems that not only is the Love God a great relationship enhancer, but a fantastic builder of relationships as well. All the enhancement factors seem to be initially there after a few short-term exposures and it just sets the stage for an almost dreamlike, fantasy, quality.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-26-2018 9:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-26-2018 9:47 AM

Excellent! Gladly you had a great Love God filled weekend! Mine was great as well, although not necessarily Penthouse Forum worthy like it sounds yours was.

11-26-2018 9:47 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-26-2018 10:52 AM

Question for my fellow Love Gods: auto Escalation:

To all you Deorum Amoris that have been getting a good handle on the Love God; I recently started writing one of my lengthy side-ramblings in my journal and then self-doubt hit, so I need to ask this here.

I have been experiencing what I've been calling 'auto escalation' while wearing the Love god. This is when the lady starts dropping verbal hints, starts touching you, starts holding you, gives you the 'let's have wild sex' look, and generally makes it very clear that she wants you to treat her as a lover. Sometimes she even takes the lead herself and tries to get you worked up so you'll go right along with her desires.

Has anyone else experienced this, or something similar? I am uncertain if it's just my particular style, or the Love God itself, that is causing this; and I wanted to be certain before I started rambling on about an effect that may or may not be there.

So if you have or have not experienced this, please let me know.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018 10:53 AM by Gladen.)
11-26-2018 10:52 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-26-2018 11:11 AM

(11-26-2018 10:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Question for my fellow Love Gods: auto Escalation:

To all you Deorum Amoris that have been getting a good handle on the Love God; I recently started writing one of my lengthy side-ramblings in my journal and then self-doubt hit, so I need to ask this here.

I have been experiencing what I've been calling 'auto escalation' while wearing the Love god. This is when the lady starts dropping verbal hints, starts touching you, starts holding you, gives you the 'let's have wild sex' look, and generally makes it very clear that she wants you to treat her as a lover. Sometimes she even takes the lead herself and tries to get you worked up so you'll go right along with her desires.

Has anyone else experienced this, or something similar? I am uncertain if it's just my particular style, or the Love God itself, that is causing this; and I wanted to be certain before I started rambling on about an effect that may or may not be there.

So if you have or have not experienced this, please let me know.
I have a gut feeling that this is the case, but I need more testing time to confirm.

Just to explain further with an example; you guys in the US, UK and Countries with similar social cultures and traits can reliably consider just about any touching as escalation. In Spanish culture, it is normal for a female (who is comfortable with you) to touch you in certain ways. It's a very fine line to determine if a woman holds hour hand as just a friend or something more. She might openly flirt with words but in a platonic manner.
Hence I tend to ignore 60% of her touching, 90% of what she says, yet I pay full attention to the manner and context in which she speaks, and also closely observe her body language.

Finally, in my own case, I don't always follow up on suspected advances. I have a full rota right now, and although I'd be more than willing for a few of my targets to jump the queue, the majority are just primed to (hopefully) sit on the backburner in the case of a dry spell. So by not always following through on suspected escalation, it's difficult for me to confirm if it's valid or otherwise.

I will hopefully post some exact details of confirmed escalation / crashes over the next few weeks.

11-26-2018 11:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-26-2018 5:52 PM

Today was an amazing example of what I see with my bride when wearing The Love God. I came in from using our snowblower (after a foot of snow fell last night) and she's making me scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Yeah, this is not the treatment I got before I started wearing TLG. I have gotten more affection and smooth days while wearing this than I had in all the time I'd known her pre Love God. Sometimes it is also about more than just mindblowing sex.

That's just a bonus.

11-26-2018 5:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah