Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-21-2018 5:50 PM

(11-21-2018 5:18 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ugh. Girl week is never a fun time around my household. On a happier note, it sounds like The Love God is having a positive effect! Are you using Iso E Super as a cover? The combo might be the cause of the headache.
Red flag week sucks. But at my age, I'm just pleased to be with someone who still has their red days, and even happier that she hasn't skipped for the wrong reasons. Bye

Yes, I'm applying a spray of ISO E with TLG on top. I was fine with 4 sprays of TLG . 6 sprays seem to hit my targets faster but at present are hitting me as well. I guess I'll get some immunity over time.

I'll test tomorrow with some cologne instead of ISO.

It's way too early to conclude, but so far this mix seems to be opening doors. A lot happened today, events which I need to reflect upon. I have a gut feeling that directly or indirectly, TLG played an important part.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-21-2018 5:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2018 4:37 AM

So there is EST in TLG. Isn't EST known for turning us into her wussy bf? Or was that Methoxyestratetraenone ?
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2018 4:42 AM by Vincent_Vega.)
11-22-2018 4:37 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2018 6:20 AM

(11-22-2018 4:37 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  So there is EST in TLG. Isn't EST known for turning us into her wussy bf? Or was that Methoxyestratetraenone ?
In this case, the other ingredients seem to be keeping the mix more alpha than not. I'm only on day 3 testing, but am getting respect alongside the flirtiness.
The real acid test will to see if my mojo remains intact after a few weeks use.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-22-2018 6:20 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-22-2018 6:46 AM

On a side note, my gf reacted on 3 dabs of NNPA but less than 50% of her usual reaction to it and she was already quite horny before I put it.There was definite difference and she asked if I did anything different, but it was quite reduced.So she isn't a good target for any non blatant product this period.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-22-2018 6:46 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-22-2018 7:54 AM

(11-22-2018 4:37 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  So there is EST in TLG. Isn't EST known for turning us into her wussy bf? Or was that Methoxyestratetraenone ?

I know some guys have issue with the idea of Est but it really does work exceptionally well in minute quantities as an androstenone buffer and it works to help a woman feel more comfortable as the androstenone is working its magic.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-22-2018 7:54 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2018 10:49 AM

Reposted from journal.

I have concluded TLG gets ladies who spend time with me more open but reacts different to other guys depending on my mood. Ie, so guys seemed to just want to get the hell away from me if my mood was bad and a few people seemed to be buddy buddy and laughing with me. 

Could this amplify moods? I'm not skilled enough to base my judgement on that but more or less a thought that crossed my mind. 

This week my numbers where decent so far while the week I wore TLG it was so bipolar. Also mood and situations play into effect but the recovery of a situation going south was hard to control. 

Biggest hit. Co worker pointed it out while listening in on my interaction with a client. 

She kept asking me personal questions. Ie, are you single, are you financially stable, are you divorced. Do you have kids and if so how old? It was literally like an interview. Asking if I rent or own my home. It was really personal. She was about 5 years older. Lower 40s. I answered like she was about to ask me out. I'm kind of excited and we spend about 1hour and half with the transaction. She ends up telling me she is moving but her daughter is staying behind. I'm like ok cool have her come see me if she needs anything. Well she ends asking my age and I tell her. She was shocked at how old I was thinking I'm in my upper 20s. Ling story short she said she will think about giving my contact info to her daughter. I said ok well it's a big decision. 

I never realized until my coworker told me that she was trying to set me up with her daughter. Didnt dawn on me at all until she left and he said it to me. I mean I was shocked when she pulled out her phone to show me pictures of her including bikini beach pictures. Damn I should have caught on lol. 

Thsts been the hi light of TLG. Also was told it smelled Christmasy. Lp homme scent. A few times said it was holiday scented.
11-22-2018 10:49 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-22-2018 12:59 PM

Wow, Honestly I would have never considered using this at work! It does sound like your experiences are in line with what I would have expected, however. I never intended this to be a workplace type of blend so seeing a client react the way that one did would make perfect sense to me. The whole point of The Love God is to put a spotlight on the wearer as THE next boyfriend for the single guys and as THE boyfriend/husband for guys already in a relationship. In other words, it is supposed to make the wearer appear to be way above the 'competition' and the only logical choice for a woman to pick. While she's getting more attracted she's also becoming bonded to the wearer. The longer the exposure and the more exposures, obviously the stronger the effect.

I've seen a bit of the mood enhancement as well but I'm generally in a pretty good mood to begin with so I never really have any issues with it amplifying any sort of bad mood. That's also why I suggest putting it on, putting yourself in a good mood and and going out while promptly forgetting you are wearing it. People actually think that the LP: Homme smells Christmas-y? Wow! I never made the association. Maybe because it is a bit more gourmand.

Anyhow, thanks for the awesome report- especially for using it in situations that I really hadn't considered using it for. Good

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2018 1:00 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-22-2018 12:59 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2018 1:38 PM

You're welcome Snoopyace. Im going to use it st work for pinpoint applications. In example when a lady walks in and I'll end up helping her. I'll apply it at the beginning and use it as I did before. It seemed to have good responses in that circumstance and when done take some deer hunter wipes and wipe it off. Just to get a local feel of it with just situations
I'll use my normal AT or Edmund's SWS for the morning and when I got to the hot spots to eat I'm going to test this with the hot young pretty naked waitresses.

Have a great Thanksgiving btw.
11-22-2018 1:38 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-23-2018 9:57 AM

(11-22-2018 10:49 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  I never realized until my coworker told me that she was trying to set me up with her daughter. Didnt dawn on me at all until she left and he said it to me. I mean I was shocked when she pulled out her phone to show me pictures of her including bikini beach pictures. Damn I should have caught on lol. 

Ahem (clears throat)...

Doors open. You must note said opened door and then walk through (if you so choose). Pherotruth is resplendent with guys mention what seems to be (to myself and other outside observers) blatant invitations that they fail to notice. At least you, in hindsight, noted it.

This does beg the question though: Why did she try to pawn her daughter off on you? A woman won't try and match up her daughter unless she feel the man is 'worthy'. My opinion would be that she was Love-God-Struck and felt that you and she would not work out, but if you were good enough for her, you'd be good enough for her daughter as well.

Just my opinion.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-23-2018 9:57 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-23-2018 10:38 AM

(11-23-2018 9:57 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Ahem (clears throat)...

Doors open. You must note said opened door and then walk through (if you so choose). Pherotruth is resplendent with guys mention what seems to be (to myself and other outside observers) blatant invitations that they fail to notice. At least you, in hindsight, noted it.

This does beg the question though: Why did she try to pawn her daughter off on you? A woman won't try and match up her daughter unless she feel the man is 'worthy'. My opinion would be that she was Love-God-Struck and felt that you and she would not work out, but if you were good enough for her, you'd be good enough for her daughter as well.

Just my opinion.

My 1st thought was she was thinking there was a bigger age difference between us. And since I wasnt hitting on her and told her here daughter was beautiful when she showed me the pictures she thought I would like the daughter. 1st time i had that happen.

She was the one that said it was a Christmas smell or like a holiday candle in my office.
11-23-2018 10:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah