Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-21-2018 9:50 AM

(11-21-2018 9:41 AM)Gladen Wrote:  So you got velcro effect...a hint that she should move in, kissing kino, and a girlfriend demanding some 'me' time.

Sounds like a good first trial

My thoughts exactly. I just read through his initial report and thought it sounded pretty nice, actually. Dance

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-21-2018 9:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Splunker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2018 10:53 AM

Snoop,

Are there any tester spots still left in the "love god" formula characterization program?

Sounds very interesting, as I have just finished a test series and i'm coming off a break in the phero's. If so i am interested for a reportable trial series.

Later
11-21-2018 10:53 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-21-2018 11:55 AM

Actually it is a regular product for sale through Love Potion. It isn’t a beta product. I’ve included the link below if you are interested.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/634...-pheromone

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2018 11:56 AM by Snoopyace.)
11-21-2018 11:55 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-21-2018 12:06 PM

(11-21-2018 7:00 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  My target had a good 3 hour exposure to my cloud, and although I didn't break through to the end...

I thought I'd add this in, because, you know, I just cannot shut the hell up...

You, in my opinion, experienced much of what the Love God does; as have others. It opened the doors, and what happens when they open is up to you.

A lot of the guys are reporting similar things, but get so inside their heads wondering if it is a hit, does it mean what they think it does, are they reading too much into it, what if they're wrong, etc. (not pointing fingers at anyone, just stating what I see from my own point of view).

If I were in your place I'd assume such things are invitations to advance and I'd walk through the door the Love God has just opened for me. OK, I lied....if I were in your place, I'd retire and spend my days on the beach and my nights playing Calypso music in some avant-garde tavern.

To me, an invitation is an invitation. If it is a me-hit, a Love God-hit, or I just happen to be in the right place at the right time; it doesn't matter. "Oh, needs the touch of woman? Exactly what kind of touch would that be?"

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-21-2018 12:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-21-2018 2:25 PM

(11-21-2018 12:06 PM)Gladen Wrote:  To me, an invitation is an invitation. If it is a me-hit, a Love God-hit, or I just happen to be in the right place at the right time; it doesn't matter. "Oh, needs the touch of woman? Exactly what kind of touch would that be?"

I agree with everything written above but especially this last paragraph. I’ve been trying to get guys to understand this point for quite some time.

11-21-2018 2:25 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-21-2018 5:12 PM

Yes, I'm very much aware of her words and her actions. The reality is that I'm not 100% sure that it's a road I want to take. She is here with me for a few weeks, I'm well served elsewhere, so there is no sense of urgency from my side.
Elsewhere in my world....today I increased to 6 sprays. The headache is stronger and longer lasting, and I feel very upbeat yet a little fuzzy.
Another FF called around my place this afternoon. After 40 minutes, she began to display behaviour which she hasn't done in the past few years. Hard to describe, just very different. And she left her phone at my place and had to come back for it.
Girlfriend dropped a passion killer, her period has come early. So testing with her will be on hold until next week.
I'm beginning to see some solid behavioural patterns with this mix. More to follow..... Smile

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-21-2018 5:12 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-21-2018 5:18 PM

(11-21-2018 5:12 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Yes, I'm very much aware of her words and her actions. The reality is that I'm not 100% sure that it's a road I want to take. She is here with me for a few weeks, I'm well served elsewhere, so there is no sense of urgency from my side.
Elsewhere in my world....today I increased to 6 sprays. The headache is stronger and longer lasting, and I feel very upbeat yet a little fuzzy.
Another FF called around my place this afternoon. After 40 minutes, she began to display behaviour which she hasn't done in the past few years. Hard to describe, just very different. And she left her phone at my place and had to come back for it.
Girlfriend dropped a passion killer, her period has come early. So testing with her will be on hold until next week.
I'm beginning to see some solid behavioural patterns with this mix. More to follow..... Smile

Ugh. Girl week is never a fun time around my household. On a happier note, it sounds like The Love God is having a positive effect! Are you using Iso E Super as a cover? The combo might be the cause of the headache.

11-21-2018 5:18 PM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2018 5:21 PM

Here goes my first impressions on the Love God...

If you have read some of my other posts you may know that i am on a weird situation where i am separed from my ex but we're still living together for now while we figure out what will happen, we have 3 small kids so it is a lot more complicated than packing and going.

As far as my ex goes, it is important to mention that we have a lot of history so the issues here go way beyond the helms of pheromones, while they might help somehow they will not fix the underlying issues / past hurts etc, so here we go. I have been wearing the Love God around her for a week with a few hrs of contact most day and i have noticed a few things, i am wearing unscented roller oil i realized it has a strong smell as soon as you apply but then it fades nevertheless i have been covering it with a lightly scented aftershave, down to the observations:

- I feel a lot more upbeat and ballsy, not too worried about how she will react to whatever i say or how she will react to any disagreement we may have. I am pretty sure this is a self effect because i started feeling that way from the first use and had been wearing other mones over the past couple of weeks without the same effect.
- I get not adverse effect at all. Other mones sometimes give me headache or i feel tired. I have not noticed anything of that nature with the Love God.
- I feel that she is a lot more agreeable than usual, even when we have some type of argument like yesterday. I was pretty pissed about a situation with the kids (regarding babysitting etc)that i told her would not be acceptable and int is the type of situation where in the past we would certainly argue about it, this time i stated my point strongly and firm and she proceeded to make the necessary adjustments according to my requests, without arguing at all and stating that she doesn't want any confrontation with me at all. I followed up on the conversation 30min or so later on the same subject and mentioned that what she was doing would not be acceptable to me either now or when we effectively separate physically and although i couldn't control her action I could certainly control my reactions to any of her actions, just so she knew for real that it really is unacceptable. She told me again that she just wanted peace between us, no confrontation and she would look for my agreement in the future should said situation happen again.
- I feel also that she is a lot closer, and although i am sure nothing has changed in our situation she seems to care a lot for how i feel day to day and to making sure i am comfortable and happy.

Now, on to other situations.... Last night i went out to a meet up that was taking place in central Lisbon, Digital Nomads meet up @ a stand up comedy place, since i have had online businesses for the past 10 years and have done my fair share of travelling it is the type of crew i like to meet and hangout with. I was wearing probably 10cm on each wrist, and about 20cm on the neck, cover scent was 1Million. I came in, bought a beer and invited myself to sit on a table where 3 Americans were sitting as the place was packed and it was the sort of environment where people share tables, it was 2 ladies and a man. One of the ladies was older, in her late 50s the other one was 24 and 7/10, i sit next to her so we are less than 4 feet apart, meaning she is deep inside my cloud. I proceed to engage the older lady in conversation as the other 2 were talking between them.

We talk for 10 or 15min and then the younger woman starts joining the conversation and motor mouth gets going, she is talking a lot, laughing a lot even at at stuff that isn't that funny, making strong and long eye contact with me (i notice that her pulpil are very dilated). Long story short, it turns out these ladies are part of a group of 35 americans who are travelling the world for a year while working remotely, 12 destinations, 1 month on each of them. Yesterday was a gathering that they do every Tuesday, the whole group or most of it, so it was Taco tuesday day and they invited me to join them in an apartment somewhere. I said, sure, it will be fun to meet all these people so i give them a ride to said apartment and we stop somewhere along the way so one of them can get wine, i stay in the car with the 24 yr old who is motor mouthing non stop and looking at me like I am some type of Love God Smile by now she asks for my number for Whatsapp, adds me on her Linkedin etc.

We get to the apartment I meet all these Americans, probably about 20 people or so and i feel like the foreigner at this point Big Grin... Couple of pretty girls at the party, i greet them with hug and kisses and am intermediately smiled at a lot, but I think they were just being nice, unrelated to the mones. Americans are more extroverted than Europeans in general so it is hard to tell. I keep talking to different people and keep getting smiles everywhere, i was def very well treated, constantly being offered food and drinks by most people. The 24yr old girl from the bar is constantly around me, chatting, asking questions and so on. After a while we decide it is time to leave and i told the 2 of them that came with me that i could give them a ride back to their apartment as they were staying in a different one. We drive there, i kiss them goodbye, the older lady makes a comment about how nice I smell, that she really likes it and the 24yr old tells me that we should def get together again before they leave Lisbon on the 1st. So all in all I had a great evening and the Love God def helped with the interactions and I felt very good as well, extroverted (more than usual) and conversations seemed to flow nicely.

Anyway, I will keep testing the product and will report more later but I am certainly liking the smooth interactions it seems to help with.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2018 5:23 PM by papamax.)
11-21-2018 5:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-21-2018 5:27 PM

(11-21-2018 5:21 PM)papamax Wrote:  Here goes my first impressions on the Love God...

Anyway, I will keep testing the product and will report more later but I am certainly liking the smooth interactions it seems to help with.

Smooth Rebel Alpha, Conflict Avoidance, efforts to appease you, intimate conversation (even with an ex!) and closeness, gawk & awe, women taking the initiative to be with you, open invitations for more (we should get together), VIP treatment, hitting all ages, cruising through social engagements with a quip and a smile....

You sir, Papamax, are a LOVE GOD

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-21-2018 5:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-21-2018 5:31 PM

(11-21-2018 5:12 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Yes, I'm very much aware of her words and her actions. The reality is that I'm not 100% sure that it's a road I want to take.

After 40 minutes, she began to display behaviour which she hasn't done in the past few years. Hard to describe, just very different. And she left her phone at my place and had to come back for it.

My apologies. I didn't mean to infer that you should take advantage of the situation, just that by noting it, what happens next is entirely up to you. We've spoken enough that I know you're a man of honor and would never do anything untoward that might impact you, her, your girlfriend, or others.

I am curious about this second bit, though. Do you think it her 'forgetting' her cell phone might have been intentional to give her an excuse to see you just one more time?

11-21-2018 5:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah