Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-20-2018 9:43 AM

You all might enjoy this: Again, replicated in my journal. sorry this is so long, but it shows some of the imprinting, avoidance of confrontation, and disinhibition efects of the Love God.

Day 52: Knight In Shining Armor

My new band caught a pickup gig on the 29th and i needed to find something cool to wear for the fairly large show. My friend's adult store has some unusual clothes for both men and women so I decided to check there first.

About 30 minutes prior to closing my stores I applied 5 almost-full sprays of SnoopyAce's The Love God, and then applied 2.5 drops of AV (one to each pit area and a half drop by the ears and under the nose for selfie effects). I just happened to hear my band announced on the radio as I driving up to the adult store. It was simply hilarious hearing my stage name on the air again with the tagline 'formerly of X'...as if my zero-talent ass gives any weight. I was saying to myself "featuring this asshole you don't remember from that band you hated" as I pulled in.

I'm only mentioning the above because a small part of me felt good to be back in the game, even if it just for one or two more shows, but mostly to show that I was not taking myself very seriously at the time...that's an effect of the Love God; you can easily laugh at yourself and appreciate the fact that you are a cosmic clown.

When I walked in L was dealing with some guy that I immediately had distaste for. You know how you instantly judge a person's attitude, lifestyle, and general personality the moment you see them? I did that; I do that. He seemed immediately (to me) as the type that is a true asshole but thinks he's Jo-Alpha, Chicks Dig Me, You want me, and fuck you type. Like the asshole in High School that was the starting quarterback because his father coached the team (nepotism at its finest), but now sells used carpet and spends every waking moment inflating his ego.

L was obviously annoyed with this guy. He was making a terrible pass at her trying to use the sex toys to get her turned on or something, and asking her if she'd like to 'show him how to use this properly' for a big tip.

I'm generally a very peaceful guy, but I have no trouble kicking ass if need be and studied martial arts for more than 20 years; so I can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. This guy was up for immediate consideration to a sound ass kicking. I don't care who you are or where you are; you treat people with respect...you definitely don't treat my friend's employees (who is also a casual friend) like a cheap whore!

I was evaluating the pros and cons of attacking this douchey guy when L saw me. She immediately ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in tight, and loudly said "Hi, honey I missed your sexy body" and then planted a big, long, wet, sensual kiss on me.

I was shocked at first and started to pull back, but then got it. She wanted this guy to think she was with me as that would give her an out from a very uncomfortable situation. While we were kissing she took one of my arms and moved it lower on to her back, right above that award winning behind of hers. I was so tempted to touch, but remained the gentleman...just barely.

Being the sadistic son of a bitch that I am, I made certain to own her with the kiss. By the time our kiss was done, made sure that she was mine. Yes, I know. I said nothing will ever happen: it won't. But if she wanted to cross that line, I was going to make sure that she knew what it was like to be kissed properly.

When I finally broke it off she just laid there, limp in my arms, staring at me. So I said, "If my lovely bride has been a naughty girl today, she can have more of that when we get home." I then look up and meet the eyes of the guy that had been hitting on her. He now looked nervous.

I said, "Oh, you have a customer. I can wait until you're done with him."

"He was just leaving," was all L said.

This guy looks at me, begins to walk up and is drawing in his breath as if to say something. I stand there, smiling, disentangling L from my arms. He lowers his eyes and leaves the store, walking around me to give me plenty of space.

As soon as he leaves L hugs me again and presses her body against me and nuzzles my chest with her cheek. She thanks me and calls the owner and tells him what happened. My friend wanted to talk to me on the phone, so I relate what I saw and what I did, he was thankful and offered me any one item I wanted in the store, for free.

I declined that offer. Friends don't take payment for helping each other out. They did not have a shirt that I thought would look cool on stage.

L followed me around the entire time, asking me to try on various items (including tight leather pants). When I made to leave she just about ambushed me for another hug "to thank me" and went in for another kiss. I broke it off before contact; because you should always leave them wanting more. I left her breathing deeply and slowly, with eyes wide and mouth open. She just stared at me like that as I walked out.

When I went home, helped the wife with some of her work stuff (she is the IT and networking and cyber security person at a local TV station...all while going to school full time to finish her Master's, while being a full time Mother...I married SUPER WOMAN). she just got this job so she's really wanting to impress her bosses.

She is way stressed right now, so we didn't have any penetrative sex, but she did do something a bit out of character. She's is habitually extremely jealous of and insecure about my past. She sees herself as boring, vanilla, and not being able to live up to the wild times I've had. Her jealousy has caused problems in the past; and my past escapades have always been a no fly zone.

Not this night though. After dropping the bomb of my gig (when she and the girls will just so happen to also be out of state), she started asking me about how the big shows are. I was surprised that it didn't turn into an argument (again the Love God and its anti-confrontational vibe). After explaining mundane parts, talking over the set list, she started asking me sex stories from the old days. It ended up with her wanting more and more. She got really hot and bothered and I brought her off 6 times before she fell asleep. I would have liked to have had sex, but don't think for a second that I wasn't patting myself on back for making her pass out from pleasure.

In the morning she 'repaid' my previous efforts by using her mouth on me as the alarm clock.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018 9:49 AM by Gladen.)
09-20-2018 9:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

09-20-2018 10:00 AM

@Gladen

I'm curious, what did you hope to add to the mix with AV?

By all accounts this is a monster-mix allowing you to sexually do whatever you like, and yet you're adding more product to it.

(old) MAG
Panty Scorcher
A314

(old) LIIK

These are just a few legendary mixes that have now disappeared, but members did the same thing by trying to add more product at the time. I just hope that this time we are able to recognize a powerful mix, and use it effectively instead of looking for the unreasonable "this mix goes to 11".

Thanks for the report - much appreciated!Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-20-2018 10:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-20-2018 10:36 AM

(09-20-2018 10:00 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I'm curious, what did you hope to add to the mix with AV?

It is a large part of who and what I am that I feel the need to understand everything I get involved with, understand all the internal mechanisms, and then discover what I can do with it to alter it, make it different or better, and apply that knowledge to my next fixation.

When Snoopy first created this mix I was reading up on the effects and the ingredients and thought that it was really cool, but that it could use just a touch more alpha, and I really like it when my wife loses all of her inhibitions and lets loose (both in and out of the bedroom).

As you know, I tried it with trace amounts of M3X and AV to see what would happen; as I had good results with M3X and AV as a combo. that led to nothing except the experience felt a bit more granular, less subtle than on just the Love God alone.

The structure of the amalgam that is the Love God hinted that there might be just barely some room left over for more Androstenone, to enhance the strong alpha vibe to be equal to the smooth alpha vibe from the Androsterone (of which The Love God has more).

So I tried it. To be honest, other than the slight testosterone like boost from the AV under the nostrils, I noted no differences in effects or behaviors. I honestly think that the addition of AV had the opposite of the desired effect. While it did slightly increase my perception of my alpha presence, it seemed to kill off the happy-go-lucky vibe of the Love God.

So again, just like with the M3X+AV+TLG experiment; results were not positive. It didn't really hurt the mix, but altered its base nature just a nudge over to the serious side.

Although The Love God is definitely a "It ain't broke, don't fix it" formula; I wanted to test my hypothesis. I picked the wrong product to attempt a bind with, as the other actives in AV clashed. In order for me to bind this in properly I'd need to know the exact measurements of each pheromone put into the Love God (as of now I'm estimating based upon what little data is available to me) and add the Androstenone in straight.

So yes, it ain't broke, don't fix it, and it does go to 11 provided your demeanor will carry it there.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-20-2018 10:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-20-2018 10:47 AM

(09-20-2018 10:00 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I just hope that this time we are able to recognize a powerful mix, and use it effectively instead of looking for the unreasonable "this mix goes to 11".

Point is well taken. I am just one of those 'need to know' people, and now I do. I could never personally tell anyone else "don't bother trying this in combination with something else as it won't help" without knowing.

As far as I understand, I am the 3rd of 4th person to try this blend. SnoopyAce tried at least a score of combinations before he hit on this particular formula.

Sooner or later somebody else will try a combination, or at least ask about it. This way I know that I know that the Love God doesn't get any enhancement from other products; and I can honestly tell them that in my experience, adding mone X or mone Y does nothing.

09-20-2018 10:47 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-20-2018 10:54 AM

(09-20-2018 10:47 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Point is well taken. I am just one of those 'need to know' people, and now I do. I could never personally tell anyone else "don't bother trying this in combination with something else as it won't help" without knowing.

As far as I understand, I am the 3rd of 4th person to try this blend. SnoopyAce tried at least a score of combinations before he hit on this particular formula.

Sooner or later somebody else will try a combination, or at least ask about it. This way I know that I know that the Love God doesn't get any enhancement from other products; and I can honestly tell them that in my experience, adding mone X or mone Y does nothing.

Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to accuse you of this behaviour, I've just seen way too many members who basically find the HG mix justify a way that it needs to be "improved".

The ultimate test will always be to meet a specific desired outcome. Unfortunately, this is where too many members get exactly what they wanted, then find out that their problem was elsewhere.whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-20-2018 10:54 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-20-2018 11:12 AM

(09-20-2018 10:54 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to accuse you of this behaviour, I've just seen way too many members who basically find the HG mix justify a way that it needs to be "improved".

The ultimate test will always be to meet a specific desired outcome. Unfortunately, this is where too many members get exactly what they wanted, then find out that their problem was elsewhere.whistle

My sincere apologies. I didn't mean to come off defensive.

You've been around here for 5 years, and I'm still a newbie by tenure; so I don't take offense at any veteran's kernels of wisdom based upon their experience.

As much as I seem to talk out of my ass, I do feel the need to have a solid foundation of knowledge and experience for anything I would advise for or against, so I needed to find out.

Part of my nature is that I am a builder, tinkerer, and experimenter by nature. I build full-blown haunted houses complete with animated props and special effects, I brew beer, vint wine, and make absinthe and other more involved substances just for fun (I don't drink), and I'm always working on or with something to see what I can do with it, or at least fully comprehend all the ins and outs of how it works.

Sooner or later, as I mentioned, somebody else will ask "What if I mix this with X?" and I will honestly be able to say "I've tried enhancing it to increase this factor or that factor, and it didn't change anything"

Edited to Add:
My only two justifications for laser-sharking the Love God, is that I wondered if two cool things in and of themselves would be an even cooler combination, and that I liked the alpha vibe of AV which is different than the smoother alpha of the Love God and thought the effects had a chance of going hand in hand; they did not.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018 11:15 AM by Gladen.)
09-20-2018 11:12 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-20-2018 12:31 PM

SIDE NOTE:

For those of you that do not know the term, Laser Sharking is a common term among game designers (I've also designed a few games in my time, table top role playing and board games as well as a few computer games).

It comes from the first Austin Powers movie. The term comes from combining two cool things together in the hopes of getting something even cooler, that often ends in calamity.

In this particular instance it was : The Love God is super cool, and Aqua Vitae is cool, the two together would be ultra super cool. Calamity ensued (well, no added effect ensued).

09-20-2018 12:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-20-2018 12:57 PM

(09-20-2018 9:43 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Her jealousy has caused problems in the past; and my past escapades have always been a no fly zone.

Not this night though. After dropping the bomb of my gig (when she and the girls will just so happen to also be out of state), she started asking me about how the big shows are. I was surprised that it didn't turn into an argument (again the Love God and its anti-confrontational vibe).

This is something that continues to impress me with the Love God phero blend. I've seen this with my bride and others as well. Instead of something blowing up out of proportion, people seem to in a matter of fact way, state their side of a situation and then wait until you do the same. They take things less personally than normal and instinctively work toward a solution or an understanding. It is pretty crazy how many levels this seems to affect people on.

Totally separate situation but today I had to laugh. I'd run into a chain pharmacy store to grab a few things about 5 minutes after applying my LP: Homme scented Love God oil. I walked past a woman in her early 60's or so and stopped about 5' past her in the isle to look at a something. I heard a faint, 'Oh.' I thought maybe I'd over applied and thought that I'd better avoid her so I didn't offend her again. Next thing I know, she's turning up in every area I go to next. I got creeped out and even back tracked my way through the store and pretended to look in places I'd already been. There she was. Always right next to me and always quick with a, 'hi!' I decide to head for the register and the older male cashier was acting like I was his long lost son. VERY out of character for him. It was funny.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-20-2018 12:57 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-20-2018 1:09 PM

(09-20-2018 12:57 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I got creeped out and even back tracked my way through the store and pretended to look in places I'd already been. There she was. Always right next to me and always quick with a, 'hi!'

Sameness happened to me just a few days ago. When the wife and I were shopping together it seemed like I was in some sort of science fiction movie. It was like every woman was some alien predator and they all had me as their next target, but weren't quite ready yet to pounce on me en masse.

I was waiting for a group of them to do an 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' (Donald Sutherland Version) to all point at me and screech. It can be more than a bit disconcerting when the predator becomes the prey. Likewise, it usually is pretty hilarious to watch a gaggle of ladies fall over themselves to try and get noticed by you.

Congratulations Snoopy, you have your very own Grandma Stalker.

09-20-2018 1:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-20-2018 3:51 PM

(09-20-2018 1:09 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Congratulations Snoopy, you have your very own Grandma Stalker.

AHAHAHA! sideLol I'd rather have the fitness model looking woman who kept crossing my path at the grocery store. Her pants were so tight I could see the individual muscles in her legs.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-20-2018 3:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah