Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-19-2018 9:33 AM

(11-19-2018 4:22 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I'm not sure about the proper dosage, I tested it at the 4-5 range.Gladen's dosage isn't very helpful because sprays on clothes or under clothes have 30-50% less diffusion and I think he puts a couple of sprays there.Also I don't know if iso-E super is making the mix stronger by increasing the rate of pheromones in the air.I used it with iso-E those 2 days.

For clarification I will typically don 6 sprays on my flesh in warmer weather, but if it is cold outside and I won't have much flesh exposed I'll do 4 sprays to the body (wrists to forearms, torso, neck) and then 1-2 sprays on my outer layer of clothing.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-19-2018 9:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-19-2018 12:46 PM

(11-18-2018 11:03 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  I know what you mean, it’s just Gladen and Snoopy have noticed the mate bashing come up. So she definitely did this, but I have no idea if TLG had anything to do with it.

I would opine, probably.
Typically, when one becomes captivated by you and the Love God, they'll start with the motor mouth, and then on to mate bashing.

Contrary to the naysayers, out there, I don't think nor feel that this is a friend-zoning reflex, where the mate bashing is being said to a trusted friend and confidant that the basher is not interested in romantically. It seems to stem more from the basher thinking about what it would be like for the Love God (that's you, sir) to be in the picture, instead of the mate she's bashing.

Agree with me, or not, but several others have noted this behavior, so it does, at the very least, exist as a side effect of the Love God.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-19-2018 12:46 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-19-2018 1:05 PM

This isn't related to TLG (USPS are still playing around with my order), but there is usually a clear division between two types of mate bashing. The first type is when they never compare you to their partners shortfalls. The second is when they actively and repeatedly say stuff like "my BF is always jealous and starting arguments over nothing. I know that you would never do that", etc.
If mate bashing is the first type, she's not thinking about you as anything more than a friend. If it's the second type, she's probably already considering you as a replacement.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2018 1:06 PM by LoveInSpain.)
11-19-2018 1:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-19-2018 1:09 PM

I, for one, agree with Gladen. I have seen this even before TLG where a woman will trash their significant other while simultaneously complimenting me. The effect is definitely enhanced with The Love God.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-19-2018 1:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-19-2018 1:28 PM

(11-19-2018 1:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I, for one, agree with Gladen. I have seen this even before TLG where a woman will trash their significant other while simultaneously complimenting me. The effect is definitely enhanced with The Love God.

Example from last week with Miss Hamby:
She was bashing her previous suitor (from when I walked in the store) and said "That guy was such a jerk! Too bad he doesn't know ...how to talk to a girl." (stresses put in to attempt to show how she said it)

She said this all while staring intently at me and smiling. to me, in the moment, it was perfectly clear to me that she was strongly implying that she felt that I did, indeed, know how.

This is the Mate-Bashing effect that has been alluded to (now, granted it wasn't an actual mate in this case, but it still applies). The 90% of her communication, the part that is above and beyond her mere words, implies that you are being compared to the bashee and that they are found wanting in comparison to you.

11-19-2018 1:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-19-2018 1:36 PM

(11-19-2018 1:28 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Example from last week with Miss Hamby:
She was bashing her previous suitor (from when I walked in the store) and said "That guy was such a jerk! Too bad he doesn't know ...how to talk to a girl." (stresses put in to attempt to show how she said it)

She said this all while staring intently at me and smiling. to me, in the moment, it was perfectly clear to me that she was strongly implying that she felt that I did, indeed, know how.

This is the Mate-Bashing effect that has been alluded to (now, granted it wasn't an actual mate in this case, but it still applies). The 90% of her communication, the part that is above and beyond her mere words, implies that you are being compared to the bashee and that they are found wanting in comparison to you.

Exactly! Even ignoring words, the body language tells the story.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-19-2018 1:36 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-19-2018 2:26 PM

(11-18-2018 2:26 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  I did not notice the gawk and awe that Gladen talked about but maybe this has something to do with the fact that he is/used to be a stage person/rockstar. However, there definitely were some IOIs.

Campoviejo, I wanted to address this particular comment.

I've been pondering this as well, and I do think that it may have some bearing on my results, but not an overly significant amount other than me being comfortable being in my own skin while being scrutinized by everyone.

When you're living in the limelight (Hail, Getty), you quickly must quash such silly things as being self-conscious, worrying about what might happen if you do X or Y, fitting in, and you really need to pour all of your heart and soul into each and every word and action...otherwise you become yesterday's 'could have been' in mere seconds.

While I naturally have the persona of being in command and in control, and I'm always self-assured and invulnerable to any negatives (usually); that does not mean that each and every other person cannot be, or is not, that way.

That's the middle part of SnoopyAce's instructions on how to drive the Love God: Remember that you're awesome.

For me, acting in such a manner that spotlights me is integrated into my personality. Others here have achieved those same ends, just by different means.

Also, of course, I've noted that the Love God cannot be forced, and it will be an enhancement-chameleon to whatever your psyche is fixated on in the moment. If I'm lost in internal thought, or otherwise hiding in my shell, gawk & awe tapers off to pretty much zero.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2018 2:28 PM by Gladen.)
11-19-2018 2:26 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-19-2018 2:34 PM

(11-19-2018 12:07 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  After about 30 seconds of this she sort of lit up a bit and the motor mouth kicked in.
About 2 minutes into her monologue she touches my arm. It was amazing how in that moment, my bride appears out of NOWHERE, puts her arm around mine and (even knowing full well who it was) says, 'Hi Sweetie!

So in the initial contact she went from 'I hate you Snoopy' to 'Wow, you're awesome' in about 5 or so seconds...30 or so seconds to motor mouth....2 minutes in and she's all touchy feely...and then the Wife comes to your rescue and wants to assert that nobody else holds a candle to her.

How long until the mate bashing started?

You're the Love God, amigo...it took my wife 2 months to get to the insecure and jealous stage !

11-19-2018 2:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-19-2018 4:24 PM

(11-19-2018 2:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  So in the initial contact she went from 'I hate you Snoopy' to 'Wow, you're awesome' in about 5 or so seconds...30 or so seconds to motor mouth....2 minutes in and she's all touchy feely...and then the Wife comes to your rescue and wants to assert that nobody else holds a candle to her.

How long until the mate bashing started?

You're the Love God, amigo...it took my wife 2 months to get to the insecure and jealous stage !

She hadn't even gotten to the mate bashing part because she made a point of telling me how she's now single again. I thought the whole thing was hilarious even as I was terrified of how my bride was going to react. whistle

11-19-2018 4:24 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2018 5:22 PM

(11-19-2018 2:26 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Also, of course, I've noted that the Love God cannot be forced, and it will be an enhancement-chameleon to whatever your psyche is fixated on in the moment. If I'm lost in internal thought, or otherwise hiding in my shell, gawk & awe tapers off to pretty much zero.

That is a state, which, alas, I am in very much, too often. Working on tuning myself to a different config at will...
11-19-2018 5:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah