Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-17-2018 5:08 PM

Ah that sentence makes so much more sense now.

Coffee @ the cafe today, let’s see if the handsome mysterious stranger works

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-17-2018 5:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2018 5:55 AM

Application
3 inches each wrist
2 inches each neck
4 inches below navel

Setting
Same cafe as Friday, catching up with another friend I see sporadically

Back story
I have known this friend around 4 to 5 years now, a few years ago I asked her out and she rejected me because she had started dating another mutual friend of ours. Though looking back I doubt she would have said yes even if she was single.

The days proceedings...
So I had arrived early and decided to order a coffee while waiting for my friend, she is notoriously late to everything, so I expected a bit of a wait.
The same waitress as Friday was there, and although I can’t be certain I even said one word to her on Friday, she recognised me and said in a really happy bubbly way, “hey, weren’t you here yesterday?”
I paused and with a cheeky smile said “no, it was... two days ago”
Then she got a little embarrassed and mumbled something, went red and went to prepare the food for the person whose order she had taken before me(it is how this cafe works, so it wasn’t necessarily to run away from me) but she was still smiling and smirking anyway.

My friend rocked up after a while and she wanted to get food, it was mid afternoon so I wasn’t hungry, but she had a rough one yesterday so had barely eaten today.
The waitress who remembered me served us, and was gushing all over us. My friend kept on pressuring me to get food and I kept denying it, and then she ordered for me anyway and the waitress was comically taken aback by it.
Then she came to deliver my friend’s juice and made a big deal about how the food will take a while because only one was warm and she has to heat one up, so she didn’t only want to bring one out, once again comically over the top.

Anyway, the interaction with my friend was interesting. I can’t really tell what is TLG and what is just our friendship. I knew coming in trying TLG I would face this issue, since things like mate bashing, and sharing too much information, is just normal for me with a lot of my friends.
However, she did tell me things about her partner she pretty much hasn’t told anyone, plus we basically spent half the conversation talking about how she is going to break up with him, something I am not sure she has told anyone besides her mother, and one discussion she had with him 12 weeks ago. She also mentioned “she shouldn’t have told me, but I have always been easy to open up to.”
She is visiting family for 2 months to think things through, but she basically knows what has to happen.
So now I am a little scared that TLG has pushed this through a bit.
She leaves mid December, and we usually only catch up every 6 months to a year now, however we have made plans to catch up before she goes. She did make plans to catch up with someone after our meet up, and she started getting annoyed at that because she didn’t want to go.
I also want to explain that although I wore TLG to this catch up, it is in no way to try and kindle something with her, even though we have history. It was more of a, let’s see what happens.
Oh and one other thing of some significance, she was also on her period, i figured that may be significant to her reactions. Although slightly embarrassed by it, she kept on complaining about cramps, having gotten drunk yesterday not helping at all.

Now I sort of want to go back to the cafe and see how the waitress reacts to me, whether barely speaking can still let TLG work. I am purposely not trying to flirt with her, but just being friendly, but she is starting to get a little flustered around me. She is early 20s Caucasian with freckles, not stunning, but definitely not unattractive. I am not really a freckles person, and that’s basically the only flaw I can pick out on her. She doesn’t have the total face freckles, but also has more than the cute little cluster on the cheeks freckles.

The pattern I am noticing so far, is definite mood enhancer for me, for about four hours, and then I definitely don’t crash like some mones have done to me, but I do notice my “high” lessen somewhat.
I think there is a motormouth element on me, and definitely on people I am hanging out with.
Definitely a status element in there too, I noticed people opening doors, and treating me a little differently than usual, but in a friendly way.
Uncertain about any imprinting, though catching up with some of these friends again, will give me a better understanding if some of their slightly abnormal behaviour, is imprinting or not.

Current stash

Journal
11-18-2018 5:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2018 10:52 AM

(11-18-2018 5:55 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  Anyway, the interaction with my friend was interesting. I can’t really tell what is TLG and what is just our friendship. I knew coming in trying TLG I would face this issue, since things like mate bashing, and sharing too much information, is just normal for me with a lot of my friends.

I know you said you're not interested in trying to start something with her, but I wanted to caution about the meaning behind mate bashing or breakup talk. A girl isn't going to tell someone who they have romantic feelings for that that they intend to break up with their boyfriend/significant other, nor do they usually bash said person.

I don't know the specific circumstances with this girl, but generally speaking when a girl talks smack about her boyfriend, it's not to signal that she's almost through with the relationship. It's more a way to vent to someone else, only to go back to that person and get on with their relationship.

It's something I used to see a lot back in my more naive and unaware days. I'd be the shoulder to cry on, while the boyfriend was still the cock to ride on. I was the classic nice guy, "Oh that's so awful! You deserve better!" source of consolation, which got me absolutely nowhere. Now, I make it a point to shut that crap down if I'm with a girl in a relationship. Not that I necessarily have intentions to bed her, but I don't want to fall into the frame of being her girlfriend either. An exaggerated fake yawn and "Boooorrring!" is one way I pivot the conversation. ;)
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018 10:53 AM by Data4.)
11-18-2018 10:52 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2018 11:03 AM

I know what you mean, it’s just Gladen and Snoopy have noticed the mate bashing come up. So she definitely did this, but I have no idea if TLG had anything to do with it.

Current stash

Journal
11-18-2018 11:03 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-18-2018 11:49 AM

Another option is to only observe her behaviour, and ignore her words completely. Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-18-2018 11:49 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-18-2018 12:50 PM

Thanks for the interesting and thorough report, Sullivan!

(11-18-2018 11:49 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Another option is to only observe her behaviour, and ignore her words completely. Big boss

You must be psychic. Wizard I was reading through here and was going to suggest the same thing!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-18-2018 12:50 PM

campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2018 2:26 PM

6 sprays TLG, Friday night, smalltown local night club.
The club was pretty much filled with males, only a few girls there, but they were together with some guys from a judo team. Later at night, 2 ladies about 30 y.o. (6-7s) came in, it was easy to open them, conversation was smooth. There were IOIs, however, 30 min later two guys came who turned out to be their husbands. We were in the process of playing a game of pool at some point. I did not notice the gawk and awe that Gladen talked about but maybe this has something to do with the fact that he is/used to be a stage person/rockstar. However, there definitely were some IOIs. What I did note that was interesting that at some point they quite seriously thought that I am the owner of the club, even though I never even hinted about it.
The venue did not have enough ladies for testing. Hope to give it another run in the capital city, maybe next week, and I hope I will have interesting stuff to report.
11-18-2018 2:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-18-2018 3:15 PM

Sounds like a promising start! Looking forward to your future testing.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-18-2018 3:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-19-2018 12:07 AM

Interesting experience today while wearing 6 sprays of Excalibur scented The Love God Eek. My bride and me were at a local store just wandering around when my ex GF (the one I'd broken up with about a month before I met my bride) suddenly appears around a corner and is SHOCKED to see me. I'd been feeling for a week now like I was going to be running into her soon so I honestly wasn't surprised by this. Now, bear in mind that the last time I saw her I was about 40#'s heavier than I am and not as tone as I am now. She is blond, in her late 30's, a former fitness model and current personal trainer at the local YMCA. Yeah. She dated me. The guy who looks like the love child of John Candy and Drew Carey. Never let it be said that women don't like a guy with a sense of humor.

Anyhow, At this point, my bride is on the other side of the store looking at something else when my ex almost literally ran into me. Now, as soon as she saw me my ex's first inclination was to look annoyed but her need to be seen as the better person kicked in and she caught herself. After about 5 seconds she looks me up and down (we were only about 3' away so yes, she was in my phero cloud) and tells me that she almost didn't recognize me and how I look amazing! What am I doing to get myself so handsome! After about 30 seconds of this she sort of lit up a bit and the motor mouth kicked in. I got her life's story since the breakup and how she got married and divorced in that time (yeah, I live in a small town so I knew that) and she's currently single and 'OMG, you still smell so good! I miss how you always smelled so good and and and...' About 2 minutes into her monologue she touches my arm. It was amazing how in that moment, my bride appears out of NOWHERE, puts her arm around mine and (even knowing full well who it was) says, 'Hi Sweetie! Who's this?' Umnik2

Ummmm... Yeah. Needless to say, my ex looked extremely disappointed and introduced herself (neglecting to mention that she's my ex GF) and just telling my bride her name. They exchanged pleasantries and my bride led me off under the pretext of looking for something while trying to get me away from my ex... quickly. My ex left the store immediately. Two hours later, she friend requested me on Facebook as well as sending me a message telling me how wonderful it was to see me and that she really, really hoped we could keep in touch. The last time I saw her was about 4 years ago and she saw me, gave an angry pony tail flip and headed in the opposite direction. I honestly believe (knowing her personality) that had she not been Love Godded that she would have sneered at me, flipped her pony tail in my general direction and then promptly tried to give me the Alberta Clipper of cold shoulders.

As it was, three hours later my bride had to bring up the whole situation again and talk about my ex and compare that relationship to ours. My bride is about the same height as my ex but the similarities end there. My bride is cute, auburn colored hair and while not totally toned she is still trim looking. The biggest difference is that my ex is a 34B (or so she said) and my bride is packing a lot more than that. It made my bride extremely self conscious after seeing my ex and this led to a very long and emotionally draining conversation about us. THANKFULLY, conflict resolution where everyone remains calm is an effect of The Love God. I think (and I'm probably wrong) that seeing my ex again actually helped my bride see how serious I am about my relationship with her. Oh, for the record I did tell my bride about the friend request as soon as I got it. She wants me to friend my ex so she can stalk her page. No, I have not friended her yet, nor do I really plan to. I really don't need my bride seeing my ex in her fitness competition swimsuits, etc. She's self conscious enough.

11-19-2018 12:07 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-19-2018 4:22 AM

I received it on Thursday.I was away for a couple of days with my gf and I tested it there.Almost no other females there, small mountain village.I did 3-4 tests mostly on her.I did receive some random attention from a couple of other girls but I can't judge whether this was out of the ordinary or not.
Same with my girl even though she was ovulating those 2 days (the ovulation was confirmed from an ultrasound she did for another reason the morning before we left).

I wouldn't say I got effects from her but to be honest it's been quite some time that no mix is changing her behaviour for some reason, I don't know why is that, I suppose she got used to me changing behaviours (which is in my nature, boring is the last thing you'd call me) and phero signatures.I've tried WM, UR, Core+Imprint, Dionysos, L2K, V2, AM, NNPA, GOA, M3X(I think) and got no or only slight effects.
*I didn't try NNPA around her ovulation though which IME can product THE strongest experience on your SO/wife.I'll try it today though, it's 3 days after the 1st day of ovulation.*

I need to try TLG and the rest of newish mixes (UR, WM, V2, AM) on other girls because I can't get a clear picture from my girl.I would probably arrange some night outs with the guys the following week(s).

I'm not sure about the proper dosage, I tested it at the 4-5 range.Gladen's dosage isn't very helpful because sprays on clothes or under clothes have 30-50% less diffusion and I think he puts a couple of sprays there.Also I don't know if iso-E super is making the mix stronger by increasing the rate of pheromones in the air.I used it with iso-E those 2 days.
The smell is light and it's the first time I like the smell copulins in a mix, it's in a quantity that the scent is nice and fruity.Also, the company was kind enough to put a couple of scent samples I asked along with 3 more they put anyway.Don't expect my reviews very soon but I'll certainly give my view when I have enough data.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-19-2018 4:22 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah