Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-16-2018 12:11 PM

(11-16-2018 11:29 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I've never played the handsome mysterious stranger to see what happens.

If by handsome mysterious stranger, you mean loud brash dude debating who out of Bert and Ernie was the top, then yeah sure.
I come in two volumes, loud, and really loud. So it has been brought to my attention, that people generally do notice me. Which is why I suspect, I will never have your game in a shopping centre, because besides maybe a bit of check out chick flirting, it’s usual business for me in stores.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-16-2018 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 1:27 PM

(11-16-2018 12:11 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  If by handsome mysterious stranger, you mean loud brash dude debating who out of Bert and Ernie was the top, then yeah sure.
I come in two volumes, loud, and really loud. So it has been brought to my attention, that people generally do notice me. Which is why I suspect, I will never have your game in a shopping centre, because besides maybe a bit of check out chick flirting, it’s usual business for me in stores.
I think Bert is the top.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 1:27 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2018 1:31 PM

Dammit, I was thinking Ernie, Bert seems more repressed, Ernie is more out there.

Current stash

Journal
11-16-2018 1:31 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 2:24 PM

(11-16-2018 1:31 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Dammit, I was thinking Ernie, Bert seems more repressed, Ernie is more out there.

the real question du jour, though, is Peppermint Pattie or Marcie!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 2:24 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 3:30 PM

For all but @SnoopyAce....

You posted in my journal about your Love Godian exploits,today, and quickly getting Stalker-Syndrome. Care to give any details (how good of a friend, how long of exposure, first time, etc) as well as give the text-then-immediately-call time frame so we can learn how quick the imprinting and stalking begins?

11-16-2018 3:30 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2018 10:30 PM

(11-16-2018 3:30 PM)Gladen Wrote:  For all but @SnoopyAce....

You posted in my journal about your Love Godian exploits,today, and quickly getting Stalker-Syndrome. Care to give any details (how good of a friend, how long of exposure, first time, etc) as well as give the text-then-immediately-call time frame so we can learn how quick the imprinting and stalking begins?

Was this directed at me Gladen? I only ask, because you had me scanning through threads and PMs, to realise the discussion was on this thread and not your journal.

As to how good of friends, I have known her for about 4 years, I would say reasonably close. She is very busy, and so our interactions are very sporadic, however as she works at her mums’s dog walking business, on top of modelling and trying to get her band up and running, I used to join her sometimes on the walks so we could catch up.
She has lost a lot of friends since she works most weekends, so misses out on a lot of people’s big events, which annoyed people and they have all drifted away. As I put the effort into catching up, and am indifferent to when people show up, we have gotten reasonably close.

Now as mentioned, when entering the event I ran up and gave her a big hug, which may have started the mone interactions. But barely spoke after that, besides debating with her about how much my interaction with her disgruntled band mate actually having any effect on getting him to fob off, and at the end of the night telling her to block the dudes on social media, and then across the car park, screaming out she has to help me with a project I want to work on. I was being rather cocky, but besides the fact she is busy, and we would struggle to match up a time, I have no doubt she will do this, but her BF was the one pushing for it anyway.

Now since then, she messaged me yesterday morning, apologising for not hanging out on the night, and saying we need to catch up soon where I can be all hers, while not specifically a hit, she is also the one who taught me about using language to attract women, so she is conscience of the flirtation nature of language, then this morning she messaged to get my opinion on how the night went. Once again, not a definitive hit, but our communication is usually much more sporadic than it has been. While I don’t remember her being so deferring to my opinion on this matter. Like in other stuff sure, but music and events, much less so, it is usually a did you have fun? Not a, did it go well?

I have never understood our friendship, and have told her this often, we literally have nothing in common besides drunken crazy fun, and I think we have been drunk together maybe 4 times in our friendship, and I have so much more in common with some of her friends, and yet we are the ones who are closer.

As hard as it appears to be possible, was there anything you think I missed Gladen?

So while it is feasible she got hit from a few exposures through the night, it is just as possible that her bf who I spent the majority of the night with, may be the one pushing the thought of me into her brain. I know for a fact they have been speaking about me together. There is definitely an friendly alpha male aspect to TLG(or as has been discussed, I am a friendly alpha, and it just made me even more so, TLG magnifying what is already there)

Current stash

Journal
11-16-2018 10:30 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-17-2018 8:47 AM

(11-16-2018 10:30 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Was this directed at me Gladen? I only ask, because you had me scanning through threads and PMs, to realise the discussion was on this thread and not your journal.

Actually it was @snoopy over his coffee house meeting; but I should have also addressed that to you as well. I thank you, sir, for correcting my oversight.

Typically, I feel that anything that might add to the known data regarding the Love God should also be addressed here. This is triply important if it isn't from me, or my experiences.

Quote:As hard as it appears to be possible, was there anything you think I missed Gladen?

It looks like the only things that you might have missed are the messages behind the events; that her boyfriend is pushing her towards you, and that she isn't being friendly right now, but is instead seeking your approval on how the night went.

Boyfriends don't typically demonstrate a 'fly and be free' mentality unless they are extremely secure in the relationship, or they have ulterior motives. A quasi-friend doesn't do a 180-degree turn around and go from from a friendly 'did you have a good time' to 'did I do OK' unless your opinion on her suddenly matters a whole lot to her.

That being said, you relayed that you have been just a little stand-offish with allowing her to get close to you; and that makes you 'unattainable' in her eyes. Couple that with the obvious effects of the Love God and you, my friend, might just start experiencing some Love God Stalker Syndrome.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2018 12:00 PM by Gladen.)
11-17-2018 8:47 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2018 1:07 PM

Ordered TLG on Nov 6, it arrived here in Latvia on Nov 14, didn't expect it to arrive so fast. Excited to start testing, hope I will have something interesting to report soon.
11-17-2018 1:07 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-17-2018 1:14 PM

(11-17-2018 1:07 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  Ordered TLG on Nov 6, it arrived here in Latvia on Nov 14, didn't expect it to arrive so fast. Excited to start testing, hope I will have something interesting to report soon.

That is super fast shipping! I'm in the US and don't get it that quick.

No matter what happens, please report in full detail. But I'm pretty sure you'll have some fun with it.

11-17-2018 1:14 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2018 1:31 PM

Will do so, sir!
Going out to a bar pretty soon, hopefully there are some femmes to talk to... sometimes it's wurstparty there.
11-17-2018 1:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,517 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah