Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-16-2018 10:06 AM

(11-16-2018 9:18 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm beginning to think that your negative self effects might be ruining it (TLG) for you..or it just isn't effective with your body chemistry. My first opinion there is because when my mood is off, or I try to force things (which translates to me not relaxing and being my usual gregarious, self-centered, font of awesomeness) I get nothing.

Unfortunately, I did get some hits even with the negative self effects (I've had some level of negative effects each and every time that I've worn it to varying degrees).

I'm also approaching it from a perspective of trying to see if this mix actually performs in the way it's been presented on this thread, keeping in mind that a standard mix like the ACE combo is powerful already, even though it's rarely discussed here.

Personally, I'm trying to be more aware of what I label a "hit", and demanding more consistency from a mix while trying to avoid the "reverse-engineering" that I've done in the past. Having said that, given my response to the mix, I would disqualify my reviews, an only view them as supplemental info about the product.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

(11-16-2018 5:29 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  Went out with about 16 inches on again.

I went to lunch with a friend, he’s usually quite reserved and sometimes it is like pulling teeth to get any personal information out of him(it took me two years to find out anything of his family, and we’ve done some crazy shit together).
Anyway, I can’t be certain if it was TLG or just he is starting to open up a bit faster, but I didn’t even need to ask, and he was telling me more than usual.
I did notice a huge calming effect on me too. I often get quite tense in traffic, sitting just above the speed limit not to get a ticket, well today I didn’t care at all. Just plodding along.

I went to a shop to get something and the girl behind the counter seemed a little flustered. She asked for my name, I asked why, she said for store points and I said don’t worry about it. I think this was a little out of character for me too. Normally I would just give it, it may have been a bit more confidence to query her.

I then went to a supermarket and saw zero effects. This was at least four hours after application, I tried getting a few people into the cloud, but no dice. Not sure if it was because I was pushing it or what.

I have also noticed my memory has been rather crap both times I have wearing TLG. Just in conversations, words I would easily know, would completely escape me. At a disproportionate level to just be a coincidence. On top of that my friend who was talking to me for at least two hours also started forgetting simple words, and joked it was catching.

Oh and staff in the restaurant seemed unaffected. Like the waitress kept coming past to see if our plates needed collecting, but we were also at a table that made this possibly a normal behaviour.

To wrap up the last review, my friend whose band played on Wednesday, messaged apologising that we barely hung out, and that we need to hang out sometime soon “when she will be all mine” it’s not a normal message from her, she also told me her BF couldn’t stop raving about me, that’s a little less surprising though.

Finally, I have noticed a urine smell on application, no one else has commented though, and yeah my friends are the type to say it to my face, it is only if I stick my nose to the application points however.

Thanks for the most interesting review! I have to ask because I don't remember reading it in your review (and I don't remember if you posted the info elsewhere). Are you wearing this totally unscented or do you have it in a cover scent/using a cover scent for TLG? I highly recommend a cover scent if you aren't. It really does aid diffusion of the pheromone blend. Also, where are you applying?

It does sound like you were seeing some hits, but you may be trying a bit too hard with it. Just relax and forget about the pheromones and just go out and enjoy yourself. The rest takes care of itself.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 10:08 AM

Had quite a bit of the Weeping Angel effect last night.

That's where multiple women follow you around, get in closer and closer when you're not looking at them; but as soon as you glance at them they stop and stand there silent...like a statue.

It's in my journal in detial, but I'll post it in detail here if everyone wants.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 10:08 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-16-2018 10:09 AM

(11-16-2018 10:06 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Unfortunately, I did get some hits even with the negative self effects (I've had some level of negative effects each and every time that I've worn it to varying degrees).

I'm also approaching it from a perspective of trying to see if this mix actually performs in the way it's been presented on this thread, keeping in mind that a standard mix like the ACE combo is powerful already, even though it's rarely discussed here.

Personally, I'm trying to be more aware of what I label a "hit", and demanding more consistency from a mix while trying to avoid the "reverse-engineering" that I've done in the past. Having said that, given my response to the mix, I would disqualify my reviews, an only view them as supplemental info about the product.

I think our chemistry must be quite different because I never saw a lot of consistent hits from the ACE combo. I had better luck with Evolve by itself.

I'm of the opinion that all data is good data, I don't think your reviews should be disqualified at all! They are valid information based on your personal experiences.

Unfortunately, this mix does not seem to play well with your particular body chemistry which I am sorry about. I had hoped that it would work well on everyone and while you are getting positive reactions from others, the self effects aren't going to be worth it for you.
(11-16-2018 10:08 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Had quite a bit of the Weeping Angel effect last night.

That's where multiple women follow you around, get in closer and closer when you're not looking at them; but as soon as you glance at them they stop and stand there silent...like a statue.

It's in my journal in detail, but I'll post it in detail here if everyone wants.

Go ahead and post it here. I know the effect you are speaking about. I experience it quite a bit but I've been wearing TLG enough that I really do forget I'm wearing it. Going out for a coffee date with a friend and I am wearing The Love God scented with Whiskey Tobacco Malt scent from Cinis Labs. Gonna have me some fun drinking legal addictive stimulants at an overpriced chain coffee shop with Emerald City roots.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 10:12 AM by Snoopyace.)
11-16-2018 10:09 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 10:17 AM

(11-16-2018 10:06 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Having said that, given my response to the mix, I would disqualify my reviews, an only view them as supplemental info about the product.

Actually Law, I pleasantly and enthusiastically disagree with that statement. Several persons here have noted that Snoopy & I are extremely similar in our attitudes and social approaches. While his results are much more light-social than mine, this congruence of personality cannot be ignored.

Your data is much more valuable, because it is the foil to my 'yes-man' experiences, and it fleshes out the entire picture in lieu of a social-sexy butterfly (no offense meant Snoopy) or my sexual follies traveling in the circles of the sexually experimental ladies. Two guys that have been described as "handsome motherfuckers" (or something like that) and "fearless" are not good gauges to set the bar. It is everybody else, and what they discover and encounter, that is truly important.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 10:17 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 10:24 AM

As requested: The Weeping angel Effect of the Love god: (copy and paste from my journal...sorry about the double posting)

Day 108:

Every so often, when one wears the Love God, the stars or planets...or something...align just perfectly and you become the center of attention of just about every woman around you. This was such a day.

I don't know if it was because I sprayed more than I usually do, due to the cold affecting the sillage, or if it was because I finally had a good hair day, or what. I sprayed about 6 to 7 sprays. At first I went with 5 sprays on my flesh (usual application points); but due to the cold I couldn't smell it all even with my nose close to my skin. I then applied 4 (slightly less than) half sprays on my outer clothing. I guessed just slightly over 6 sprays, 7 at the most, but I'm confident that it was less than 7 sprays total.

I went to a New-Age / Wiccan store for some Yule shopping. These types of places are typically populated by mostly women. Also, as a caveat, these sorts of women are much more my type than the standard Muggles out in the wild.

While i was there, I was not only in high demand from these ladies (does this look good on me?, If you were my boyfriend would you like this as a gift?, I'm thinking about getting my breasts enlarged, what do you think? (my favorite of the evening, by the way); but one would think that i had them tied to me as everywhere I went, there they were. I was even asked out by a lovely little vixen of a witch. I had to tell her that i am currently off the market and show her my wedding band. She looked crestfallen.

I then had to go to the grocery store, and things got disconcerting. Sometimes, this following effect gets surreal. It happened this time. I was being followed by 6 or 7 women that would all hover in my proximity. They didn't say anything, would avert their eyes if I glanced near them, and when I could see them (in my peripheral vision or reflected in the cooler doors), they'd all just stare.

It was like being followed by MILF versions of Dr. Who weeping angels! As soon as I wasn't looking they'd get in real close. If I'd look at them, they'd stop moving and stand there like a statue. Maybe I'm off my usual baseline (intense and insane) but it began to take on an almost sinister vibe inside my overly active mind. I felt like I was being stalked by Nefarious Nancies.

I then went to the self checkout, being followed the entire time (whistling the Dr. Who theme and then humming Me and My Shadow) and the gawk & awe motor mouthing girl was staffing the area. She was severely eye-fucking me the entire time. I've seen other guys on here mention that 'she was eye fucking me' and some others trounce them with "How do you know? Are you sure you just didn't mistranslated that?" I am 100% positive that she was.

When I made to leave she then, after pointedly ignoring the others that were checking out, smiled at me broadly and bade me to have a nice night. She wasn't wearing a name tag and I said "No name tage today, being anonymous, You Rebel!" she laughed loudly and grabbed my arm, stopping me. she then proceeded to motor mouth me and auto-escalate all while inching closer to me.

My inner demon was screaming "Go for it you pussy!" "Do it! Get her hooked on all that is you!" That inner angel is chanting "Noooooo! You promised. Be true." Why the Hell does my inner angel voice sound like Mr. Bill? I did hook her for future fun, if she is so inclined, but I did not reel her in; nor did i get her number.

I then got home and told my wife about what had happened. She replied"Of course they were like that, you're super sexy and you smell great. Why don't we go upstairs early tonight and I'll show you exactly why you married me instead of any of them?" We did, and she did.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 10:24 AM by Gladen.)
11-16-2018 10:24 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

11-16-2018 10:29 AM

(11-16-2018 10:09 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I think our chemistry must be quite different because I never saw a lot of consistent hits from the ACE combo. I had better luck with Evolve by itself.

I think that it might have been the Ascend, because it looks like Coh and Ev worked well for you from your past posts. Although it worked for me, I saw better hits when I replaced it with SOB. Note: I'm not married, and easily pull off the asshole vibe.

Also, I think that Stevo's products are very very heavy, and the oils can be overkill if the dose is too high. I saw this with the difference in projection between SOB spray vs oil.

Finally, the Ascend was probably designed to add a strong alpha element, which was probably more of a negative than a positive for most guys using these mixes. Similarly, BW was too aggressive for some, so Gary produced Alpha Q.....and now even Casanova (and no sign of Venom). I suspect that the strong alpha behaviour (assertive-aggressive) is effective enough as it is, so probably not a strong market for that type of mix, hence the lover (vs fighter) mixes that have become so popular.

Cheers!Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-16-2018 10:29 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-16-2018 10:33 AM

Hehehe... A typical day for the Love God that is Gladen. jumpy

If I was in a relationship situation like yours, I'd be doing the same thing but I am strictly catch and release so I have to be very careful not to hook 'em too deeply. I do have to be careful because even without pheromones my sparking personality (I couldn't even type that without laughing) tends to make women interested in me when I am giving them the slightest bit of playful attention. It's weird to have women who are young enough to be my daughter hitting on me. First move

Ah well. Off to go play with some fire. Have fun, gents!

11-16-2018 10:33 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2018 11:20 AM

(11-16-2018 10:06 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Thanks for the most interesting review! I have to ask because I don't remember reading it in your review (and I don't remember if you posted the info elsewhere). Are you wearing this totally unscented or do you have it in a cover scent/using a cover scent for TLG? I highly recommend a cover scent if you aren't. It really does aid diffusion of the pheromone blend. Also, where are you applying?

It does sound like you were seeing some hits, but you may be trying a bit too hard with it. Just relax and forget about the pheromones and just go out and enjoy yourself. The rest takes care of itself.

The oil is unscented, but I use a CK One knock off to cover it. I have noticed, it smells sweeter with TLG.
The application is 4 inches each wrist, two inches each side of neck, and about 4 below the navel.
Yeah, I think there’s a good chance for hits, I just am unsure yet about how this is working.
Like the waitress was acting a little weird, but without knowing her base level reactions, I couldn’t tell for sure. Like she came up to deliver a drink, and stared me straight in the eyes asking whose it was, and then acted overly surprised when my friend said it was for him, almost disappointed. But he had been waiting half an hour before me, and had already ordered and finished a drink, so she may have actually just been surprised because I had just arrived and ordered, so it would be normal to assume it was mine. Like there’s definitely things that stand out making me think that’s a little strange, but nothing that I can ever be certain is TLG. Unlike Wednesday night when there were signs so overt I would be crazy to miss.

At the cafe,I was absolutely ignoring TLG, at the shops, it was a little hard to ignore it, as I basically went there to see if there were reactions.

Amusingly I am going to the same cafe with a different friend on Sunday, so if similar people are working, I will get to see if multiple exposures helps. It will also be interesting as my friend is mid 20s model, so see if that scares them away or not. (And yes, a fair amount of my friends are 20-25 yr old models).

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-16-2018 11:20 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 11:29 AM

(11-16-2018 11:20 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  Amusingly I am going to the same cafe with a different friend on Sunday, so if similar people are working, I will get to see if multiple exposures helps. It will also be interesting as my friend is mid 20s model, so see if that scares them away or not. (And yes, a fair amount of my friends are 20-25 yr old models).

First off, I'll echo SnoopyAce's words: the Love God opens doors, but you still need to walk through them. Just sitting there pondering if it is a hit won't get you through the doorway.

Secondly, I need to hear more about happens when you return to the cafe. Myself, I've never really paid attention to those that I did not engage to see if they were more deeply affected at a later encounter. this will be valuable information to have.

My experience has shown me that multiple exposures over multiple engagements is effective, but I've never played the handsome mysterious stranger to see what happens.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 11:30 AM by Gladen.)
11-16-2018 11:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah