Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-14-2018 12:59 PM

(11-14-2018 12:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  All Hail Sullivan, Love God

Lol,
I am not sure that is entirely true, but so far I lean towards pleasantly surprised.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-14-2018 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2018 1:35 PM

(11-14-2018 12:59 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Lol,
I am not sure that is entirely true, but so far I lean towards pleasantly surprised.

MMM police: dosages ?
11-14-2018 1:35 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2018 1:39 PM

(11-14-2018 1:35 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  MMM police: dosages ?

Using oil roll on...
About 3 inches each wrist, 1-2 each neck, and maybe 4 across my stomach below my belly button.
So perhaps 14 inches all up. The area I was in was a bar, that was completely outdoors, moderate wind. My friend and her mother seemed the least affected, but we also spent the least amount of time together.
Definitely a slow burn.

Current stash

Journal
11-14-2018 1:39 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-14-2018 3:16 PM

(11-14-2018 1:39 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  ,

Using oil roll on...
About 3 inches each wrist, 1-2 each neck, and maybe 4 across my stomach below my belly button.
So perhaps 14 inches all up. The area I was in was a bar, that was completely outdoors, moderate wind. My friend and her mother seemed the least affected, but we also spent the least amount of time together.
Definitely a slow burn.

Awesome first impressions! Sounds like you hit on exactly how TLG is supposed to work. Have fun with your model! Kiss3

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-14-2018 3:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2018 5:29 AM

Went out with about 16 inches on again.

I went to lunch with a friend, he’s usually quite reserved and sometimes it is like pulling teeth to get any personal information out of him(it took me two years to find out anything of his family, and we’ve done some crazy shit together).
Anyway, I can’t be certain if it was TLG or just he is starting to open up a bit faster, but I didn’t even need to ask, and he was telling me more than usual.
I did notice a huge calming effect on me too. I often get quite tense in traffic, sitting just above the speed limit not to get a ticket, well today I didn’t care at all. Just plodding along.

I went to a shop to get something and the girl behind the counter seemed a little flustered. She asked for my name, I asked why, she said for store points and I said don’t worry about it. I think this was a little out of character for me too. Normally I would just give it, it may have been a bit more confidence to query her.

I then went to a supermarket and saw zero effects. This was at least four hours after application, I tried getting a few people into the cloud, but no dice. Not sure if it was because I was pushing it or what.

I have also noticed my memory has been rather crap both times I have wearing TLG. Just in conversations, words I would easily know, would completely escape me. At a disproportionate level to just be a coincidence. On top of that my friend who was talking to me for at least two hours also started forgetting simple words, and joked it was catching.

Oh and staff in the restaurant seemed unaffected. Like the waitress kept coming past to see if our plates needed collecting, but we were also at a table that made this possibly a normal behaviour.

To wrap up the last review, my friend whose band played on Wednesday, messaged apologising that we barely hung out, and that we need to hang out sometime soon “when she will be all mine” it’s not a normal message from her, she also told me her BF couldn’t stop raving about me, that’s a little less surprising though.

Finally, I have noticed a urine smell on application, no one else has commented though, and yeah my friends are the type to say it to my face, it is only if I stick my nose to the application points however.

Current stash

Journal
11-16-2018 5:29 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 8:36 AM

@Sullivan: What you've experienced is known as motor mouth, and perhaps the imprinting with the "be all [yours]" comment.

I haven't experienced any brain scrambling effects as of yet, but I would be a poor judge of that. I blew through so many brain cells in my musician days that I might be in a constant state of scramble and just don't realize it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 8:36 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2018 8:47 AM

(11-16-2018 8:36 AM)Gladen Wrote:  @Sullivan: What you've experienced is known as motor mouth, and perhaps the imprinting with the "be all [yours]" comment.

I haven't experienced any brain scrambling effects as of yet, but I would be a poor judge of that. I blew through so many brain cells in my musician days that I might be in a constant state of scramble and just don't realize it.

Well as I spent so little time with my friend, I was a little surprised she even got affected, however when I arrived I did walk up and give her a huge hug straight away. Which might have just been topped up through the night. Amusingly the guy she was talking to at the time was the drummer from the first band of the night, and he definitely gave me VIP treatment for the rest of the night.

Yeah, they are really basic words, and don’t get me wrong, it already happens to me sporadically, but this has been way too much in a row to not stand out. Even more so when my mate started doing it too, I swear it’s about an hour or two in the cloud. Might be an OD of sorts, may lower the dosage and see how I go.

Current stash

Journal
11-16-2018 8:47 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-16-2018 9:01 AM

Ran on more quick test with a girl who has been exposed to TLG before.

6 sprays TLG (unscented) with Versace Eros cover.

***Note that I did this test after not wearing any mones for 2 days, and quickly scrubbed the app points after. Even with that, I still had negative self-effects while wearing it for an hour.***

She was exposed to 6 full sprays for a full hour, and I didn't see anything that would qualify as a hit. The only variable that changed from last time was it was raining outside. There were other girls around, and nothing from them either. This is also a situation where I've seen other mixes hit.

The only other variable could be the strength of fragrance.Big boss

I was thinking the other day that Gary has been increasing the strength of his fragrances over the last few product releases:

Bad Wolf
Voodoo
Alpha Q

(Casanova-haven't tried it)

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-16-2018 9:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 9:18 AM

(11-16-2018 9:01 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I still had negative self-effects while wearing it for an hour.

I didn't see anything that would qualify as a hit. The only variable that changed from last time was it was raining outside. There were other girls around, and nothing from them either. This is also a situation where I've seen other mixes hit.

Wow, Law. I'm sorry you're not getting anything positive out of it.

I'm beginning to think that your negative self effects might be ruining it (TLG) for you..or it just isn't effective with your body chemistry. My first opinion there is because when my mood is off, or I try to force things (which translates to me not relaxing and being my usual gregarious, self-centered, font of awesomeness) I get nothing.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 9:18 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2018 9:53 AM

God dammit! My order of TLG seems to be on a special kind of journey! A few days ago the tracking number showed that it was in Madrid, yesterday it appeared to have returned to Fort Worth, UNITED STATES. With 2 dates this weekend and a FF coming to stay with me early next week, I was really looking forward to putting this mix to the test!

Just like theLaw, some products can mess me up, so I'm curious to see if TLG fits my chemistry.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-16-2018 9:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah