Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
Honor

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-13-2018 4:17 PM

Review of The Love God

Preface: First off, I need to deal with the elephant in the room, after using just about every major product discussed on these boards, I've never experienced negative self-effects like I had with this mix. Although I was able to mitigate some of the effects, which I think are related to increased serotonin, ultimately my testing of this product was handicapped, and thus incomplete. This partial review is for reference only, and not designed to be a full critic of the mix.

Scent : unscented, but used Acqua di Gio or Versace Eros as cover

Dose : range from 2-9 sprays over a few days

Environment: close quarters as an Uber driver

Self effects: low libido, headaches, general lethargy

Effects on men: Overall pretty standard buddy-buddy reactions. No negative effects that I could see.

Effects on women: From what I encountered, this is a very solid mix with plenty of attraction. Girls will give you attention, but not necessarily the DITH, and are very receptive to engagement. I didn't observe any "over-the-top" reactions in interactions with about 50 riders, but I did have an instance of a girl trying to give me her number in front of her boyfriend under the guise of "networking". Full disclosure, I've picked her up before while wearing DP, and she made a similar pass at me then, while she was with her friends, but I think it's safe to call that a hit given the circumstances. Snoopy's definitely onto something with this mix.

Bottom line : I think that Snoopy's reviews were pretty close to what I witnessed. I would compare it to past sledgehammer mixes, but without the proper scent-package, it wouldn't be a fair comparison. LIIK had Leather and Steel.........Panty Scorcher had AD's version of Le Male. All of LP's scents so far just seem to miss the mark for me.

My gut tells me that the oil version of this (with a great fragrance-package) would be superior, and would even put this mix into the top 5 for any member who tried it.

Unfortunalty, this is where my testing with TLG ends due to the negative self-effects, but I appreciate all of Snoopy's time and effort in creating such a solid mix.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-13-2018 4:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-13-2018 4:23 PM

@thLaw: Excellent review!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-13-2018 4:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-13-2018 4:50 PM

(11-13-2018 4:17 PM)theLaw Wrote:  My gut tells me that the oil version of this (with a great fragrance-package) would be superior, and would even put this mix into the top 5 for any member who tried it.

Unfortunalty, this is where my testing with TLG ends due to the negative self-effects, but I appreciate all of Snoopy's time and effort in creating such a solid mix.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Sorry to hear about the negative self effects, but that was a very good review. Thank you for the input!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-13-2018 4:50 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-13-2018 11:04 PM

(11-13-2018 4:17 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Unfortunalty, this is where my testing with TLG ends due to the negative self-effects, but I appreciate all of Snoopy's time and effort in creating such a solid mix.

I've seen speculation on this forum that applying lotion before applying pheromone products can inhibit the absorption of the pheromones into the skin. Perhaps this could prevent this issue?

(03-19-2014 5:15 AM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Moisturizing with lotion is always a good thing if you have dry skin to quench the skin's thirst and to prevent the skin from absorbing the mones and the scent. It's again important to let the lotion dry for several minutes before putting on the scent/the mones. Hope this helps.
11-13-2018 11:04 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-14-2018 1:10 AM

@metaltree , say me some examples of good lotions for applying on the skin before the mones.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
11-14-2018 1:10 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-14-2018 2:05 AM

(11-14-2018 1:10 AM)avi Wrote:  @metaltree , say me some examples of good lotions for applying on the skin before the mones.

The The Fragrance Shop Dry Body Oil has been mentioned on this forum for that. Don't know about lotions. I haven't figured that out yet.
11-14-2018 2:05 AM

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2018 2:15 AM

My Love God finally arrived!

It came with three samples.
Voracious
Rebel
And Elemental: Earth or something like that.

From looking at their website, I wasn’t surprised when I opened my parcel and it smelt like a hippy shop. For the Aussies, it basically smelt like Fremantle, or what I assume nimbin smells like.
I smelt the Earth one first and it smelt similar to the packaging, not that I think it leaked, just similar hippy smells. Not something I would try to wear.
Next the rebel, actually smelt quite similar, so I’m not sure if it was subtle and I still smelt the first smell.
Finally sniffed the voracious and OMG. At first it was a Xmas smell, like plum pudding or something, and then what had spilt on my fingers starting smelling like a perfume I have smelt before, but could not name. Quite nice.
Sadly as the rebel and voracious have added pheromones and the earth doesn’t interest me, I will have to use my usual cover scent, I think it’s a CK One knock off.

I was hoping to trial TLG before using it this evening, but sadly not so.
My friends gig is tonight so it should be interesting how it goes. Should be a fairly busy bar, I will see if there is any reaction from security, and my friends’ boyfriends who I will probably be hanging with. They’re usually pretty quiet so I will see if this opens them up. My friends parents will probably be there too, and I feel they usually get hit pretty hard with my A314/MX297, so I will be interested to see if/how they act differently to TLG. Finally, the woman I actually want to test this on, who usually watches the band play with me, is actually filling in tonight, so unsure if I will get a chance to test it out on her. However... there will definitely be sufficient women to play with.
I know it’s a lot of writing with very useless info, but half written here to remind me tomorrow what needs reporting on.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-14-2018 2:15 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-14-2018 10:50 AM

(11-13-2018 11:04 PM)metaltree Wrote:  applying lotion before applying pheromone products can inhibit the absorption of the pheromones into the skin.

Or else it gets the hose again

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-14-2018 10:50 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2018 11:57 AM

(11-14-2018 10:50 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Or else it gets the hose again
Lol, noice.

Ok, I am not fully certain I should respond now, but also....why not...
Starting with self effects. Basically the whole night I have been in a casual mode, from the moment I put on TLG, there has been a DILLIGAF feeling take over me. I tried as strong as I could, but did my best not to pay attention to TLG at all(as per introductions),
But as the first application, it may be the most self effects I have noticed yet..... OR... I also barely drink alcohol, and I did tonight, so am uncertain if this tainted results.
As to friends boyfriends, quiet band members, bands family. The only person I saw less interested was my friends mother, however I had stronger and deeper conversations with everyone else I spoke to. One person who is my friends hairdresser, who usually gives me shit for my Shiite blonde fringe(I did while high with another friend) actually complimented me on my hair. I should probably mention I did get a lot of out of the ordinary compliments tonight.
I always struggle to work out what is hits, because mone free I do get a lot of hits most people may not.
But in saying all of this, there was a wild card I did not plan on... basically my friend in a band is a model... most people would class her 10/10, but I have no idea, but I have always friend zoned her... I am basically a fat Hemsworth brother, so not hideous, but really shouldn’t pick and choose. Well... tonight I honestly am gobsmacked. My friend has a model/actress friend, who I have met before, who I always pictured out of my league. Not only did she follow every word I said, I number closed with ease.
Note I feel there is a good chance I will mess this up from here, but honestly I didn’t even think I would get this far with her.
I paid her basically no attention all night, and while we floated in and out of conversation, she did back me up on most of the topics we discussed with other people.
I have an idea how to escalate this through messages, but honestly happy to even be in the game.
Oh, I should probably also mention the real spanner in the works tonight... my friend created this band, but had to fire two of the band members. They both decided to rock up tonight. One made a scene on the first song, so I spoke to my friends BF who said they were causing a scene outside(there was an open space between a walkway and basically the whole bar area).
I didn’t want shit happening at my friends event, so I walked out and tried to talk to the people causing shit(apparently about half a dozen people).
I have no idea if TLG was in play, or if the fact I am 130kg 6ft 2in dude walking up to them asking them to move along was all it needed. All I know is from then on basically everyone left inside was congratulating me. I honestly felt I did nothing, but I was treated like a big deal by pretty much everyone.
So... a lot of what happened tonight I feel may be other people’s reactions to how I behaved from the self effects.
However, if the actress lady takes me up on my escalation, I feel TLG may be at play. We have met once before, but literally only enough to see each other tonight and do the... you look familiar dance.
Also, I’m very drunk right now...but at least you get an honest review

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-14-2018 11:57 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-14-2018 12:18 PM

All Hail Sullivan, Love God

11-14-2018 12:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah