Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-10-2018 3:28 PM

(11-10-2018 3:10 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Nothing personal, Gladen, but this thread looks like your personal journal for TLG. I'm a fan of variety.
Not taken personal at all; you're preaching to the choir. Just yesterday I posted that we need lots more reviews of this.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-10-2018 3:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2018 7:16 PM

(11-10-2018 3:10 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Is there anyone else who has tried it? Nothing personal, Gladen, but this thread looks like your personal journal for TLG. I'm a fan of variety. Granted, the forum isn't as active as it used to be, but surely those who have made the purchase by now should have something to say.
Quite a few forum members, including myself, are awaiting delivery. I dithered for a few weeks, indecision regarding scents, etc. I'm sure that when we get the mix and go out testing, this thread will have more diversity.

Meanwhile, I'm rather enjoying the chronicles of 50 Shades of Earl Grey. He makes my own life seem mundane in comparison, and I live in front of a Spanish naturist beach. Mrgreen

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-10-2018 7:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2018 9:14 PM

(11-10-2018 7:16 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Quite a few forum members, including myself, are awaiting delivery. I dithered for a few weeks, indecision regarding scents, etc. I'm sure that when we get the mix and go out testing, this thread will have more diversity.

Meanwhile, I'm rather enjoying the chronicles of 50 Shades of Earl Grey. He makes my own life seem mundane in comparison, and I live in front of a Spanish naturist beach. Mrgreen

Ok that last part made me laugh. Thank you
11-10-2018 9:14 PM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2018 7:00 AM

(11-10-2018 7:16 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Quite a few forum members, including myself, are awaiting delivery. I dithered for a few weeks, indecision regarding scents, etc. I'm sure that when we get the mix and go out testing, this thread will have more diversity.

I got mine delivered pretty quickly which i was happy about. Ordered unscented version on the 25th of Oct, they posted on the 26th from WA and reached me across the atlantic in Portugal on Nov 5th which i found very reasonable considering USPS was used rather than faster options..

I will report on it once i have tested more extensively.
11-11-2018 7:00 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-12-2018 9:25 AM

Altercations and confrontations question:

I know that we have more than 24 users of Love God right now, and about 20 reviewers (not counting myself) and hopefully one of you can confirm or refute this.

My wife, yesterday, was very submissive and docile in our 'discussions' yesterday. As I wrote, she was getting very confrontational, and was getting to be extremely insecure.

Our arguments usually pattern into the grieved stating their case with vehemence, the accused defending, a drawn out verbal sparring match, the underlying issue finally coming to light, resolution, and then mutual understanding.

She (and i as well) avoided any sort of the confrontation, the airing of pains, and the defending. While a little heated, it was only a 2 on the ten scale, and that is really odd (for us) when emotions are concerned. Is this a Love God thing, or did I just grow up or something, despite my best efforts to not?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-12-2018 9:25 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-12-2018 9:34 AM

It might be an emotional growth thing but I can confirm from my own experience that it is also something that I have noticed with The Love God.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 9:35 AM by Snoopyace.)
11-12-2018 9:34 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-12-2018 9:37 AM

(11-12-2018 9:34 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It might be an emotional growth thing but I can confirm from my own experience that it is also something that I have noticed with The Love God.

I know that Love God has some conflict avoidance properties, but this just seemed to be way above the curve

11-12-2018 9:37 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-12-2018 9:38 AM

(11-12-2018 9:37 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I know that Love God has some conflict avoidance properties, but this just seemed to be way above the curve

I have seen it smooth over what should have been some insane blow ups. It is crazy how well it works on both genders for that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-12-2018 9:38 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-12-2018 2:02 PM

Missing Reviews:

Echoing theLaw & Data4 here...

While there are a lot of reviews of Love God here, peppered in other threads, and on others' journals; about 20-22 all in total not counting myself and SnoopyAce; I went through this thread and noted that we have several others that have purchased this, but not yet said anything here.

I apologize for the breach of etiquette, but if your name is on the list here, please post your thoughts and experiences on and with the Love God.

MangoEruption, metaltree, titworm, nephil, slickman, Spars, kocik2000, Lucent, Saiyanprince, stefdude, amp11220, Sullivan, papamax, LoveInSpain, Macro, F/2.8,campoviejo

According to this thread you've purchased it but have not yet reviewed it.

I know that some of you are still waiting for it to arrive, but many others of you pulled the trigger early on. That's 17 total purchases in addition to the score-plus already here (or elsewhere). Please, let us know your thoughts and experiences and be sure to shout out a big 'FUCK YOU!' to me as well.

I hypothesize that if I can have 50 reviews (all from separate folks) that I can work through some other data and get surprisingly accurate (plus or minus due to my pseudo-scientific approach) effects that can be attributed to the Love God itself, and those that are personality and circumstance driven.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 2:31 PM by Gladen.)
11-12-2018 2:02 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2018 2:39 PM

Never pulled the trigger on it , I asked questions for data collection purposes if I ended up pulling the trigger .
11-12-2018 2:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah