Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-09-2018 5:41 PM

Lol haha. I bet Bulma screamed that out a few times haha. As far as work goes I'm not looking for that but ik f it happens then I'll report it. I'll decline the offer of course. Cant mix work and pleasure.
11-09-2018 5:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-09-2018 5:44 PM

(11-09-2018 5:36 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Hope it goes swimmingly for you...but you'd need to change your moniker from 'Prince' to 'LoveGod'...nice ring to it...all hail SaiyanLoveGod

I agree! Ahahaha! sideLol

Personally, I'd suggest a reapplication sometime about 5 or 6 hours after your initial application.

I have seen some great reactions to The Love God but depending on how long you are interacting with your customers, an immediate invitation to go out would definitely be something of a Holy Grail to shoot for. Search

I'd be more concerned about any coworkers you are interacting with. popcorn

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-09-2018 5:44 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2018 7:15 PM

(11-09-2018 9:46 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For the curious:

We decided that we are much better off as friends, with lots of benefits; and the highlights of the evening would be our 'psychic masturbation game' in the mall, when I hypnotized her (thanks WereWolf666 for rekindling my enthusiasm for that), or the pictures my wife sent me (from her hotel room out west) of her in full dominatrix garb dominating three more-than-willing people.

50 Shades of James Bond.... @Gladen, you certainly don't live an average 9 to 5 lifestyle. Hats off to you, sir!

Whilst I'm impatiently waiting for my order to cross the Atlantic, please could I ask your opinion on a few points? Have you noticed any "truth serum" and / or beautifying properties?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 7:32 PM by LoveInSpain.)
11-09-2018 7:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-09-2018 7:36 PM

(11-09-2018 7:15 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Whilst I'm impatiently waiting for my order to cross the Atlantic, please could I ask your opinion on a few points? Have you noticed any "truth serum" and / or beautifying properties?

I'm sure Gladen will be along to give his take on it but from what I consistently see, I'd call it a sort of truth Tourette's. It is crazy to see. Women will tell you what's on their mind (quite often it is how much they are interested in you) and then suddenly have a look on their face that indicates that their intention was NOT to say what they did out loud.

For example, I had a friend of mine blurt out sort of in a manner that sounded just like she was trying to convince herself, 'I don't want to f*** him,' and then suddenly get an expression of shock and horror as if she did not intend to say it out loud Blush. Then she tried telling me that she didn't know where that came from and that she hoped that I'd just ignore her comment and move on. We weren't talking about ANYTHING to do with sex at the time. Also, this is a woman I've known forever and who I really never got any sort of romantic/sexual vibe from nor was I interested in going there. Then *bam* 45 minutes into being exposed to The Love God and she was touching me, rubbing my arm, leaning way in to talk and blurting that out. *shrugs* Dirol

Take that for what you will but I have seen similar situations with other women, and more than just the truth serum effect. Sun bespectacled

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 7:40 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-09-2018 7:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-10-2018 9:31 AM

Truth Serum effect: Yes. This. Exactly.

I had crash and burn across the board last night (detailed in my journal). I attempted to open a lady and was pointedly told to 'fuck off'! Arwen decided that my lifestyle is not for her and would rather not get involved with me, and Becca is moving out of state with her boss to a larger practice at the end of the month (good for her!).

The wife let lots of bombs drop (related to her picture she sent me the previous night) and we had an hours-long discussion that started out with her belittling and berating me, but ended with good resolution. I'm sure there will be more discussion when she returns tomorrow.

The Love God giveth, the Love God taketh away. Have I mentioned before that my universe is bipolar; either the best of all things or the worst (it was the best of times, it was the worst of times)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-10-2018 9:31 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-10-2018 9:35 AM

(11-09-2018 7:15 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  50 Shades of James Bond....

I had to address this! Excellent wit, amigo. While I, myself, prefer the Picard version...50 Shades of Earl Grey. that is excellent!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-10-2018 9:35 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-10-2018 9:46 AM

(11-10-2018 9:31 AM)Gladen Wrote:  The Love God giveth, the Love God taketh away. Have I mentioned before that my universe is bipolar; either the best of all things or the worst (it was the best of times, it was the worst of times)

To be fair, this is probably just a mixture of different issues. As humans, we always like to find patterns, even when they aren't necessarily meaningful. I think it's our own personal way of keeping our individual narratives going.

The women bailing is the natural ending to the spark fueled by TLG. What's the alternative........they keep pining away for you in perpetuity?

Hope you find a balance; there's a reason that they call them "extremes". Cheers!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-10-2018 9:46 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-10-2018 10:00 AM

(11-10-2018 9:46 AM)theLaw Wrote:  The women bailing is the natural ending to the spark fueled by TLG. What's the alternative........they keep pining away for you in perpetuity?

Hope you find a balance; there's a reason that they call them "extremes". Cheers!Big boss

I wholeheartedly agree. My lifestyle is not for everyone, and I can only respect such things with no ill will. Neve wanted something more than what I could ever hope to offer and to push any issue would be to dishonor myself, and more so her. All involved know the score, and that it is all for fun; if they aren't down for that, then fine: goodwill and friendship are much more valuable treasure.

As far as my balance goes...I am far too self-aware to not realize that when one runs full speed that they'll hit harder. Sometimes I imagine my epitaph will read "Here Lies Gladen. Died 2025...realized he was dead 2026". My thoughts have always been that I am destined to be the cosmic jester; the one that folklore will footnote to reference legendary deeds, as well as epic cautionary tales of failure. To quote J.M. ; this is the most interesting life I've ever led.

11-10-2018 10:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-10-2018 12:07 PM

(11-09-2018 7:15 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Have you noticed any "truth serum" and / or beautifying properties?

To add some more detail on this, from my own perspective and experience, I don't know if I'd call it a truth serum effect like some of the other products produce, but it does most definitely make others speak their mind regarding you. As SnoopyAce mentioned, it is more like their inner monologue is vocalized. I've had one of my daughter's friend's mother just blurt out "Not that I want an affair with you, but we should go out for a drink sometime". I've also had many tell me that they love this or that body part of mine, or just call me sexy, etc.

You might have noted that when I am also interested in somebody that shows me interest I'll repeat exposure over multiple occasions. This, while a pattern, is just how things tend to work out, and not intentional, but it does definitely seem to exponentially deepen the connections felt, and the feelings of closeness and intimacy are increased over time. My end results, with everyone I've been around for extended periods, seem to be that those feelings, plus the lowering of inhibitions, tends to make every topic something that is on the table for discussing. I don't know if it 'truth serum effect' or just that I'm easy to talk to, but it seems to be par for the course.

As far as beautifying effects go...two words....GAWK & AWE. There is something there that really tends to paint one in a much brighter and more intense light. As a caveat though, it is pretty obvious that I am a fairly intense person that throws themselves out there with gusto and verve. I am truly comfortable with who and what I am and therefore extremely at peace in my own skin. Self-doubt and worries about whether or not I'm attractive typically do not populate my mind or attitude, so I've got self-absorption, as well as the (perhaps unfounded) belief that I am actually decent looking to begin with on my side.

11-10-2018 12:07 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2018 3:10 PM

Is there anyone else who has tried it? Nothing personal, Gladen, but this thread looks like your personal journal for TLG. I'm a fan of variety. Granted, the forum isn't as active as it used to be, but surely those who have made the purchase by now should have something to say.
11-10-2018 3:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,471 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah