Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-05-2018 5:02 PM

(11-05-2018 4:48 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  @SnoopyAce, apologies for mis-spelling your name (SnoopyFace) on my previous post, someone just pointed it out to me via message. Damned spell correction in multiple languages!
And thanks again for bringing us this mix, I'm counting the days until my shipment arrives.

No worries. I’m looking forward to your reports on Love God!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-05-2018 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2018 11:33 AM

I finally made up my mind and ordered this mix that is so much praised by Gladen and Snoopy (unscented spray). Will report as soon as I have done some testing (probably will take some weeks, until it arrives to Latvia.
11-06-2018 11:33 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-06-2018 12:20 PM

TheLaw's Love God Bucket List Challenge:

Some of you follow my journal (thank you very much [Read that in Elvis' voice]), and some of you do not (shame on you! [read that in Nicholas Cage's voice]).
For those not in the know, TheLaw has mentioned and detailed (in part) a Love God bucket list as end-result, scenario experiments.

His final suggestion was "going solo to a strip club and see what happens."
I'm putting this out to my fellow Love Godians...what would constitute Love God successes in the mild, cool, excellent, and extreme categories; and what would constitute a crash and burn, or failure in the mild, uncool, abysmal, and extreme categories?

I plan to go on a bachelor evening either tomorrow or Thursday nights, but be warned; I shall be the the most Gladeny Gladen in all of Gladendom.

Edited to add: And should I do a detailed, blow by blow, retelling of the evening (for better or for worse), or just summarize when it is all over?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2018 12:40 PM by Gladen.)
11-06-2018 12:20 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-06-2018 7:30 PM

(11-06-2018 12:20 PM)Gladen Wrote:  TheLaw's Love God Bucket List Challenge:

I'm putting this out to my fellow Love Godians...what would constitute Love God successes in the mild, cool, excellent, and extreme categories; and what would constitute a crash and burn, or failure in the mild, uncool, abysmal, and extreme categories?

Edited to add: And should I do a detailed, blow by blow, retelling of the evening (for better or for worse), or just summarize when it is all over?

Well... You are dealing with 'hired guns' who are more or less only interested in separating you from your hard earned cash so I'd say even more than them hanging around when they are in between rounds on stage or wandering the floor, I think getting at least one or more pro bono dances would count as being a big hit. Extreme category would be getting their real name/contact info because both are HUGE when it comes to dancers. Especially if you are not a regular. Dirol

That's my 2 cents. IF you can get any freebie dances (without spending $500 on dances first) and if you get any real contact info then you have hit on a couple of really big hits from the girls. Party2

As for crashing and burning Vava I think that if the girls are ghosting you that would likely (and obviously) be a big crash. Honestly, it is expected to spend at least a few bucks there, even if you are just buying a girl a drink but if you are spending cash and not getting any attention beyond, 'here's your lap dance. NEXT!' I'd consider that a big crash and burn.

My assumption of how the evening will go? You buy a dance with a girl and as she's leaning over you under the cover of her hair and she is in your phero cloud for more than 30 seconds, the LP: Homme scent combined with The Love God is going to hook her in and she's going to 'claim' you for the night. Even if she leaves to dance for someone else, she'll camp out with you when she can and the conversation will get personal very quickly. The longer she sits with you the more interested she is going to be and by the end of the night you at least have her real name and contact info/she'll want to meet outside of 'work'.

I should mention that I also think you may find yourself getting the fun attention of more than one girl but that one in particular will be the dominant personality and she'll be the one to be allowed to claim you.

As a suggestion for behavior, don't do anything differently than you would normally do. Throw on a bunch of Love God, be yourself and have some fun with the night. (I know you will anyhow, though!) sideLol

Oh, and for my part, I'd say just add whatever details you feel are pertinent. If nothing really over the top fun occured, I guess there really isn't much to report. By the same token, if she's trying to give you spontaneous oral in the middle of the club while demanding you stick a butt plug up her, then I think most guys here want the Penthouse Forum version.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2018 7:34 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-06-2018 7:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-06-2018 9:27 PM

(11-06-2018 12:20 PM)Gladen Wrote:  TheLaw's Love God Bucket List Challenge:

I plan to go on a bachelor evening either tomorrow or Thursday nights, but be warned; I shall be the the most Gladeny Gladen in all of Gladendom.

I... have a little experience with this. Like Snoopy said, they're hired guns, but IF-- and this is a big if-- your game is solidly on point, you might pull a girl. If it's to check off an accomplishment box, go for it, but don't expect much out of it.

My guess is that as long as you play it cool, the Pheromones will help you have a good time as a strip club patron. Lapdances, if you get them, will be more sensuous and you may get some mileage. Same goes with the private VIP dances if you decide to spring for one. Basically, the Pheromones will have an effect on the girls, but they're wired to ignore their bodies for the most part. Can't put their job at risk by going all the way with every guy that somehow manages to get their juices flowing.

Have fun, but keep your expectations in check. Looking forward to the report. Big Grin
11-06-2018 9:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-07-2018 9:17 AM

(11-06-2018 9:27 PM)Data4 Wrote:  If it's to check off an accomplishment box, go for it, but don't expect much out of it.
Have fun, but keep your expectations in check. Looking forward to the report.

Thank you for this! It isn't to check off any sort of banal 'look at what I can do' box; but I can see how it comes across as such. Honestly, the only thing I should check at this juncture is my ego.

This is more to see how powerful the Love God might be and the situation is preset to be adverse to any forward progress with ladies due to the environment and the fact that they are professionals whose job is to separate guys from their money by pretending to be into them.

I'm just going to have some adult oriented fun. anything else that might imply that either the Love God, or myself, (or both in conjunction) has an effect on them will simply be more data to be compiled.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-07-2018 9:17 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-07-2018 9:27 AM

(11-06-2018 7:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  By the same token, if she's trying to give you spontaneous oral in the middle of the club while demanding you stick a butt plug up her, then I think most guys here want the Penthouse Forum version.

SnoopyAce: Renaissance Man, Poet!

11-07-2018 9:27 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-07-2018 9:35 AM

(11-07-2018 9:27 AM)Gladen Wrote:  SnoopyAce: Renaissance Man, Poet!

Indeed.

11-07-2018 9:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-07-2018 11:14 AM

Looks like the wifey needs to hit the airport at around 7 PM, and the kids will be at their respective places around 8-8:30. If my mood is good I'll head out this evening for TheLaw's Love God Bucket Challenge.

Taking bets now: All Hail Gladen, Love God or Aww Hell Gladen, Crash & Burn

11-07-2018 11:14 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2018 2:26 PM

(11-07-2018 11:14 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Looks like the wifey needs to hit the airport at around 7 PM, and the kids will be at their respective places around 8-8:30. If my mood is good I'll head out this evening for TheLaw's Love God Bucket Challenge.

Taking bets now: All Hail Gladen, Love God or Aww Hell Gladen, Crash & Burn

If successful, please provide at least some symbolic proof of your victories.
11-07-2018 2:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah