Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

5 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 5 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-03-2018 12:50 PM

Si. Sun bespectacled

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-03-2018 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

11-03-2018 2:33 PM

(11-03-2018 10:46 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Well, let's face the truth: certain mixes are more effective with certain personality types for a plethora of reasons (physical, chemical, attitude, mentality, etc).

I agree 100% with this. So it's impossible for Love God or any other pheromone to work for every guy. Also why different people have different top 5 products on the top 5 thread.

I'm super excited to try Love God which is currently in transit for me. If it works for me then great! If it doesn't work for me then I think it was worth a try. It's really impossible to know if a pheromone will work until you try it.

One thing that's been bugging me is if scented products work differently than unscented products. Is it just a matter of a different sized pheromone cloud or do different molecules travel further with different scents. There are so many different factors at play here. We may find out some day that Love God hits much better with one scent compared to another scent.
11-03-2018 2:33 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-03-2018 3:03 PM

(11-03-2018 2:33 PM)metaltree Wrote:  One thing that's been bugging me is if scented products work differently than unscented products. Is it just a matter of a different sized pheromone cloud or do different molecules travel further with different scents. There are so many different factors at play here. We may find out some day that Love God hits much better with one scent compared to another scent.

I can only speak from experience when it comes to this because I don't know if there has been any sort of 'official' study done. Having said that, I'm in the process of testing Love God in both scented and unscented, spray and oil versions and from what I've seen, unscented works equally well as a baseline comparison with scented.

The big difference is whether a not the person in the cloud also likes the scent more than they might like another scent. Obviously that will subjectively alter the outcome because if a woman 'consciously' says, 'Oh wow, he smells sexy,' that will also affect her attraction/interest levels.

Overall, I've found no real difference in effects other than the apparent area of effectiveness. Both oil and spray unscented seem to have about a 20% smaller bubble than the same products in scented form. The diffusion of the scent also does seem to be a factor but again, this is just my own subjective testing.

Surprisingly, I've yet to run into someone who has given me a negative reaction to the unscented Love God in either spray or oil form. This is with me wearing up to 8 sprays and 20" (50 cm) in various application points. I let the phero stink dry down about ten minutes after application before heading out.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-03-2018 3:03 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-03-2018 3:10 PM

(11-03-2018 3:03 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Surprisingly, I've yet to run into someone who has given me a negative reaction to the unscented Love God in either spray or oil form. This is with me wearing up to 8 sprays and 20" (50 cm) in various application points. I let the phero stink dry down about ten minutes after application before heading out.

Interesting. I'm assuming you mean without a cover scent.

Does your wife give you feedback as to whether a pheromone product stinks or not?
11-03-2018 3:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-03-2018 3:19 PM

(11-03-2018 3:10 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Interesting. I'm assuming you mean without a cover scent.

Does your wife give you feedback as to whether a pheromone product stinks or not?

Basically. What I mean is that I've tested Love God with a cover scent included in the same bottle, with one added separately (under the pheromone app point) and also completely sans cover scent. Just the Pheromones by themselves.

Oh yeah. She'll let me know if she doesn't like how something smells. Whether it be Pheromones, cover scent, ect.

11-03-2018 3:19 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-03-2018 4:27 PM

(11-03-2018 2:33 PM)metaltree Wrote:  One thing that's been bugging me is if scented products work differently than unscented products. Is it just a matter of a different sized pheromone cloud or do different molecules travel further with different scents. There are so many different factors at play here. We may find out some day that Love God hits much better with one scent compared to another scent.

Going off of my experience with far too little scents and ladies to test it on I have noted the following responses from my wife:

AV+M3X: "You smell kind of funny,like you just got done cleaning bathrooms" ...she then gets horny and we have pretty hot sex

Love God in Kingmaker: "You smell nice" ...she then gets cuddly, wild, and savagely horny and we have pretty torrid awesome sex

Love God in LP Homme: "You smell awesome, and it's making me wet. Please grab me by the neck, force me upstairs, and take me like the slut I am" ....Being a gentleman, I comply.

My belief is that since pheromones are mostly undetectable to our conscious olfactory faculties, that they do their thing regardless of the scent. However, if a woman likes the scent then she'll respond much more positively, and much sooner. If the scent puts her off, then it will greatly decrease, or even nullify, any pheromone effects.

Also, although it might just be me, I feel that Love God in Homme throws a bit further than in Kingmaker. The sillage of the Homme scent has a bigger range and thus carries the pheromones a bit further.

The few other ladies I've had the honor of playing with, I cannot comment on as I have no pheromone-free baseline for comparison.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018 4:31 PM by Gladen.)
11-03-2018 4:27 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-03-2018 5:02 PM

(11-03-2018 4:27 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Also, although it might just be me, I feel that Love God in Homme throws a bit further than in Kingmaker. The sillage of the Homme scent has a bigger range and thus carries the pheromones a bit further.

Hm. I think in a super crowded environment such as a packed nightclub a smaller range is probably better because she won't really know who it is coming from. In an environment that is not crowded the bigger range is probably better.
11-03-2018 5:02 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-03-2018 7:58 PM

(11-03-2018 10:46 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Well, let's face the truth: certain mixes are more effective with certain personality types for a plethora of reasons (physical, chemical, attitude, mentality, etc). One would not don Bad Wolf and then act meek and sheepish, and expect stellar results. Likewise one cannot don the Love God and simply walk into Mordor.

Damn, gonna have to cancel my trip to Mordor.

Not sure if this is the right place for this question... but I ordered TLG last weekend, got a confirmation email on their Monday afternoon(since I am in Australia, I live in the future) but didn’t receive the confirmation of sent until their Friday afternoon, would anyone know if this was because it was my first order with them, or whether this is a usual practice of theirs?

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-03-2018 7:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-03-2018 8:08 PM

(11-03-2018 7:58 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Damn, gonna have to cancel my trip to Mordor.

Not sure if this is the right place for this question... but I ordered TLG last weekend, got a confirmation email on their Monday afternoon(since I am in Australia, I live in the future) but didn’t receive the confirmation of sent until their Friday afternoon, would anyone know if this was because it was my first order with them, or whether this is a usual practice of theirs?

I've asked them a similar question and they told me that it is their practice to ship everything on Fridays.

11-03-2018 8:08 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-03-2018 8:16 PM

(11-03-2018 8:08 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've asked them a similar question and they told me that it is their practice to ship everything on Fridays.

Cheers for that, will have to remember that for future orders.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
11-03-2018 8:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,471 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah