Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-31-2018 11:33 AM

(10-31-2018 11:11 AM)Gladen Wrote:  It has its high points (of course) but it is not something I'd recommend for most couples.

Maybe its better for a new relationship before things get too serious. That way if the relationship blows up and ends then no big deal.
10-31-2018 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-31-2018 11:46 AM

(10-31-2018 11:33 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Maybe its better for a new relationship before things get too serious. That way if the relationship blows up and ends then no big deal.

Sorry about the OT, Snoopy.

Depends. If both people are like that from the get-go, then fine. In my particular case, it more or less evolved slowly and just came about naturally over the course of many adventures we shared. In our slightly more than 20 years of marriage, only the last few have been like this; the rest were monogamy.

And honestly, for me at least, if my relationship were to end; I'd be devastated. Playing is all fun and fine and dandy, but she and I share a life and a soul. Everything else pales in comparison

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2018 12:19 PM by Gladen.)
10-31-2018 11:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2018 1:34 PM

(10-29-2018 5:55 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Was this a date?Or a friendly meeting?If it was a date you could expect some tension or closeness.

As far as reviews go.I don't doubt Snoopy's and Gladen's stories but I know that those 2 are 2 hot motherfuckers, both in appearance and in behaviour.It makes sense that good mixes take them to the top.
Remember a member called V-Nice?Takt a look at his posts.All good mixes worked much better for him than the average user.When I asked him he told me he is indeed a very attractive man.

My bad for the late reply, but it was definitely not a date. It was a friendly meet up, but the tension gradually increase throughout the duration. As for the other statements, I'm definitely not the most physically attractive, but subliminal training on myself and some stealth subliminals have changed all that.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Journe...sformation
10-31-2018 1:34 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-31-2018 4:24 PM

(10-31-2018 1:34 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  My bad for the late reply, but it was definitely not a date. It was a friendly meet up, but the tension gradually increase throughout the duration. As for the other statements, I'm definitely not the most physically attractive, but subliminal training on myself and some stealth subliminals have changed all that.

More props to the product then, if it was a friendly meet up.Lets see, if I ever receive it :/

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-31-2018 4:24 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2018 8:59 PM

1st reaction to Lp Homme is the smell is different than normal Homme. Imo and the spouses. Just my initial thought. It's only 1st run
10-31-2018 8:59 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-31-2018 9:03 PM

(10-31-2018 8:59 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  1st reaction to Lp Homme is the smell is different than normal Homme. Imo and the spouses. Just my initial thought. It's only 1st run

The pheromones will absolutely alter a scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-31-2018 9:03 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-01-2018 8:11 AM

Great run with the Love God in a social setting last night!

Far too much to go into details but...

Arwen/ Neve ended up not going with me. Her kid was sick (on Halloween no less) and although she was wanting to go with me, she was on the fence about it. I told her that it was no problem, family trumps fun every day of the week.

Shame though, she was dressed to the 9's!

I went to the party stag and gravitated towards the snack/ bar area and since I do not imbibe alcohol, I ended up being the impromptu bartender and 'guy to talk to'. I also was asked to be the key master in case somebody drank too much (There is no Gladen, only Zuul).

I wore the Love God at my last gig; but, in retrospect, it wasn't a good trial because it was an 'all eyes on me' situation to begin with. Last night was much better as a test in the wild. It was, again, all eyes on me.

I did not hook up with anyone, although I had more than plenty of opportunities. To be honest, I was having a blast talking, flirting, and watching all the gawk & awe. At one point the hostess was chatting with me (telling me about how sexy she felt not wearing any underwear) and said that she always knew where I was because there was a crowd of witches hovering around me. I did taxi a few revelers to their homes, and the last passenger was a cute little lady (25, single, and horny...I know because she told me) and she kept telling me how everyone thought I was the hottest guy they've ever seen and that there was a contest to see who I'd go home with...they all lost I went home alone (my choice).

I then got home and text chatted with my wife (who was extremely naughty...she's earned a spanking!) until I got some much deserved sleep.

I've been using the Love God as mainly a relationship enhancement, and I've been exploring the sexual effects and how they facilitate meeting women; but last night, in a blessed party atmosphere, the Love God showed me its power for social settings. I am in awe at how fun and smooth everything became....I'd like to say that it was all the Gladenmeister here, but the Love God works in mysterious ways.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-01-2018 8:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-01-2018 8:32 AM

I have a feeling Vince, that you'd easily have gotten your choice of Gatekeepers to stick your key into had you decided to (although I really don't peg you as being the Rick Moranis type). It is fun to me how well Love God can work as an Icebreaker as well.
I notice that it really seems like with Love God that you need to be comfortable getting attention in a social situation before you can really make the most of it. Some guys don't seem to be used to or comfortable with getting that much feminine attention and they shut down. When the women are giving off the heavy signals is when you have to decide that you don't care if you look like a dork, just be outgoing, be yourself (or a relaxed more funny version of such) and let them come to you. jumpy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018 8:34 AM by Snoopyace.)
11-01-2018 8:32 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-01-2018 9:10 AM

(11-01-2018 8:32 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I have a feeling Vince, ....

And when did we develop our psychic powers to almost guess my true name? Clapping

(11-01-2018 8:32 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I notice that it really seems like with Love God that you need to be comfortable getting attention in a social situation before you can really make the most of it.

Yeah, that part comes easy to me. In essence, my career has been getting paid to embrace my own insanity and to revel in the attention it draws. I am, oddly, only comfortable in the spotlight; most other times I'm Clark-Kenting myself

11-01-2018 9:10 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-01-2018 9:25 AM

(11-01-2018 9:10 AM)Gladen Wrote:  And when did we develop our psychic powers to almost guess my true name? Clapping

(11-01-2018 8:32 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I notice that it really seems like with Love God that you need to be comfortable getting attention in a social situation before you can really make the most of it.

Yeah, that part comes easy to me. In essence, my career has been getting paid to embrace my own insanity and to revel in the attention it draws. I am, oddly, only comfortable in the spotlight; most other times I'm Clark-Kenting myself

Interesting that you should word it that way because I never really thought much about it but I can relate to what you are saying.

11-01-2018 9:25 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah