Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-30-2018 4:40 PM

(10-30-2018 4:33 PM)Gladen Wrote:  So about an hour before i'm slotted to see if Eflin duck boots actually shows up.

Odds? Bets? Bueller?

She sounds pretty hooked. I’m voting yes.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-30-2018 4:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-30-2018 9:24 PM

(10-30-2018 4:33 PM)Gladen Wrote:  So about an hour before i'm slotted to see if Eflin duck boots actually shows up.

Odds? Bets? Bueller?

The odds are in your favour
But looking forward to the update either way

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
10-30-2018 9:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2018 11:45 PM

To reinforce having the balls to approach and engage visually:
First impressions are made in something like 30 ms.
Micro expressions and physical demeanor have the lion's share of setting that tone.
Something like 7% is verbal according to research - almost 70% is visual.
The attitude of approach influences the micro-expression which can work synergistically with the olfactory system which can register in 13 ms if I recall correctly. Master yourself, master the game.

(10-30-2018 12:30 PM)Gladen Wrote:  And in one brief sentence, TheLaw trumps my 'Picard' with ENGAGE!

Well done, sir, quite well done (applause)

I've never thought much about it, but nothing ventured ALWAYS equals nothing gained.

Just remember that the Love God on its own can be quite the powerful blend; but it truly shines when you are comfortable in your own skin.

Embrace who and what you are, and everything else will fall into place.
10-30-2018 11:45 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2018 12:05 AM

Got mine in today. Smile
10-31-2018 12:05 AM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2018 6:29 AM

Odds? Bets? Bueller?

Very curious to know if she showed up! My bet is that she did... Smile
10-31-2018 6:29 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2018 8:00 AM

.... went and bought a couple bottles. Looking forward to running this. Slightly concerned about dienone depression and the libido affects.
10-31-2018 8:00 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-31-2018 8:06 AM

(10-31-2018 12:05 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Got mine in today. Smile

Good for you, cannot wait to hear your reports.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-31-2018 8:06 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-31-2018 8:25 AM

(10-31-2018 8:00 AM)Macro Wrote:  .... went and bought a couple bottles. Looking forward to running this. Slightly concerned about dienone depression and the libido affects.

*fingers crossed* that some of the stuff I did to counteract the androstedienone depression works for you!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-31-2018 8:25 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2018 8:33 AM

(10-31-2018 8:25 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  *fingers crossed* that some of the stuff I did to counteract the androstedienone depression works for you!

Ah nice, didnt realise. Thanks!
10-31-2018 8:33 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-31-2018 9:36 AM

Madame Duck Boots:

I applied 6 total sprays of the Love God, LP Homme scent since that was what I was wearing yesterday, and ran a couple of errands (got some good interest out and about) and then headed to the Walmart of the Damned to see if she was enraptured enough to show up.

Instead of a blow-by-blow account (unless requested) I'll summarize as is my particular style.

I meandered about the store; not looking to buy anything this time, but merely looking for ideas for the up and coming Holiday seasons. I was seeing plenty of gawk & awe, lots of smiles, a few non-verbal invitations to be approached, etc but I mainly ignored them: I was on a mission.

Eventually I spied her; hovering around the dairy section (imagine that). She looked nervous..furtive. I saw her before she cast her eyes on me, so I had time to duck away and approach her area without looking like I was seeking her out. She was wearing what looked to be a body suit, long sleeved with scoop neck, in a medium olive. It was molded to her body quite nicely. Up top she had on a very loose necked crop hem sweater in a deep maroon. The sweater was one of those 'destroyed' ones, made of a very loose weave with worn and ripped spots all over. The overall effect was that it blended in well with the body suit; it was one of those sweaters that a lady could not wear without something underneath as it was rife with openings and holes. She finished off the outfit with a lace black high-low hem skirt that was likewise more of the hints of skirt rather than a skirt itself. Her makeup was, again, dark (not BARK as I mistyped yesterday). I was right, maroon did, indeed, contrast well with her skin. She also had on the duck boots from the previous day.

I went close to the dairy area, but kept my attention focused in the direction opposite of where she was. I was pondering the ingredients of a random piece of merchandise when I sensed that she was approaching me from behind. I turned my head just enough so that she could tell that I acknowledged her presence, but not so much that she could see my face. I nodded ever so slightly and turned back to deciphering ingredients.

She came up behind me, got in real close, and in a husky voice half-whispered into my ear "So what's my name?" Honestly, the heat of her breath and the husky, sensual, tone to her voice really set me on fire. I ignored those feelings; one does not surrender to feminine wiles so quickly; that path spirals ever downward.

"Beluah," I said. "Belauh Duck Boots!" She made a "hhmmpph" sound and then punched me on my back shoulder (good sign). She made to turn me around to face her with one hand, but I resisted and then finally turned myself around.

"Wow," she said to me, smiling with her pupils growing large, which was a shame as that mossy green iris color, specked with darker strands, should be a standard Crayola color. "I spent all night in anticipation of you blowing me away and you give me Belauh". She made a pouty face and dipped her shoulders in mock despair.

I smiled at her with my "you are my prey and you like it" expression and waited a couple of seconds to build tension.

"You are an extremely creative woman and all your life you've known what you want, but were always a bit uncertain how to go about getting it. You are drawn to your darker side, and it has gotten you into trouble in the past, but nonetheless you embrace every complex facet of yourself with passion. You find no solace in conventional religions, or the typical family unit; preferring to judge life and people on their merit alone, not by the conventions of society."

She started to say something, but I hushed her with a look.

"You've felt like an outcast for most of your life, and even now that you are mature and revel in being unique and dynamic, those feelings still crop up. Because you are all things, all at once, men just don't seem to understand you and that makes relationships difficult for you. As far as your name goes, I imagined that you name is as beautiful and complex as you are, and probably just as much of a hassle of enigma (yes, I know 'hassle of enigma' is nonsense to say, but it worked...power words Squidward, power words) as everything else in your life. Your name is something Cassandra, or Samantha, or perhaps Patricia...something complex, or regal. Your parents probably named you that hoping that you'd be sophisticated, but truncated it to 'Sandy' or 'Pat', which you hated. I'd guess that you changed your nickname to something that was more mysterious, with a hint of danger, but you were always, much to your despair, good old 'Sam' to the family."

She just looked at me. No motor mouth, even after that! I waited a couple of seconds and she just stared up at me.

"I settled on Arwen, since you have an elfin glow about you." I gently cupped her chin in my left hand and lifted her face up towards mine. "Now I'm going to go to the Starbucks across the street. If I'm even close to right, then I'll see you there."

I let go of her face and she had an odd, incredulous, look on her face. I casually strolled towards the exit. After about three steps shouted to me "Geneva!" I stopped and turned with an impish smile. "My name is Geneva, my parents called me 'Gene', then 'Genie', and i hate that fucking light brown hair song! My friends call me 'Neve'. Are you a psychic or something?"

(ding, ding ding! Gladen strikes gain! what do we have for him Johnny?)

I laughed. "Yes, I am. In fact right now you're hoping that I don't know about all those naughty thoughts about me you've been having!" (now this was a pretty big gamble, but i have nothing to lose, so who cares)

She blushed and turned so red that I almost laughed at her, not to her. "Maybe I'll see you at Starbucks, Arwen."

She jogged up to me. I was worried that she was going to trip over her lace skirt hem. "Neve. My name is Neve, Aragorn." Nice quip on her part.

"I like Arwen on you better. It has that air of more than mortal and hints at both complexity and depth of soul." I smiled at her and said "I was right, you look ravishing in maroon." and walked out, got in my car, and drove across the street to the coffee shoppe.

She showed up just a minute or two later and we spent about 30-40 minutes getting to know each other a little. she showed the typical Love God signs of motor mouth, mate-bashing, auto-escalation, and lots of contact. My particular relationship status was a bit of a hump, at first, but it was (post-facto) cleared up by my loving wife.

By the end of the encounter, she was fully into me as far as I could tell and when I made to leave she didn't ask when she could see me again; she said 'I need to see you again soon'. I grabbed her gently and drew her into me and kissed her. Now there are many types of kisses, and this one was a teasing kiss, letting her know what pleasures might await. By the time I was done, she had gone limp in my arms and her breathing was heavy.

She is my plus one for tonight, since my wife will be out of town (again) for her work.

When I got home, my wife was giving me crap and having a ball with making fun of me. She and Arwen were getting along fine via text.

She also extolled a hefty fee for permission to play. Instead of naughty kinky fun time that night (since she has a terribly busy day with lots of road travel), she asked for a full body massage to put her to sleep. So my 'penance' for being a man-whoring slut (her words) was to rub my hands all over the nude body of a sexy lovely woman with a genius IQ. Woe is me!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-31-2018 9:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah