Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-17-2018 2:12 PM

(09-17-2018 2:00 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It also hit all ages but because guys wanted something that women were more likely to open them with, V3 is the ‘official’ Love God blend.

With V2, you had to open women and then they’d latch on. With V3, women open much more often.

Nephil;

I never tried V2, but my impression was that it was a 'need to steer' blend. With what I've experienced with The Love God (version 3), you barely (and then not really) need to open your mouth and to quote Mr. Holmes (not that one you pervert) the Game is Afoot.

Just a few days ago I opened a pretty young blond thing with a Monty Python line with success, so yeah, there's that. V3 is pretty self driving...just put it on, forget you're wearing it and only remember to have fun

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-17-2018 2:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-17-2018 2:18 PM

(09-17-2018 2:12 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Nephil;

I never tried V2, but my impression was that it was a 'need to steer' blend. With what I've experienced with The Love God (version 3), you barely (and then not really) need to open your mouth and to quote Mr. Holmes (not that one you pervert) the Game is Afoot.

Just a few days ago I opened a pretty young blond thing with a Monty Python line with success, so yeah, there's that. V3 is pretty self driving...just put it on, forget you're wearing it and only remember to have fun

Yes. This. Exactly!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-17-2018 2:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-17-2018 3:32 PM

Nephil;

It took me a minute or twelve to find the proper post in the thread, but here is Snoopy's breakdown of the different versions:

The Love God & it's priors formulae

It took me awhile to find that particular thread because some long-winded aspiring novelist by the name of Gladen bloated up that whole thread!

Edited to add: there's also an ingredients / effects breakdown that I linked to on page one or two of this thread which is good reading if you read it in an 'infomercial announcer' voice
(09-17-2018 2:18 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes. This. Exactly!

I can't wait until I have the chance to open with "Tis but a flesh wound"

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 3:35 PM by Gladen.)
09-17-2018 3:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-17-2018 3:46 PM

Hey, didn't RJH_STL84 get some of the Love God?

I didn't catch any reviews or input from him after he said he ordered.

09-17-2018 3:46 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-17-2018 4:12 PM

(09-17-2018 3:46 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Hey, didn't RJH_STL84 get some of the Love God?

I didn't catch any reviews or input from him after he said he ordered.

Hey yeah! I hope his silence does not mean it hasn’t been working out for him.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-17-2018 4:12 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-17-2018 4:31 PM

(09-17-2018 4:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Hey yeah! I hope his silence does not mean it hasn’t been working out for him.

Well, you haven't had independent reviews from the younger crowd; maybe it just works on us Geezer Fabio types, though I doubt that.

Hopefully he'll read this and either confirm what we already know, or refute it from his own data; either way it would be good to get RJH_STL84's input. either way, the others that are trying it will give input shortly...input that i'm chomping at the bit to read.

09-17-2018 4:31 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-17-2018 4:35 PM

I'm in!

I don't get on these forums much anymore, but I owed a decent review of Unresistable so I jumped on today. Only to get drawn in by this thread...gladly I may add. But that's why I haven't been on here much. I used to spend too much time!

I'm going to get some of this. I looked into my phone and I still have Mara's number from a couple years ago. I'm going to go Unscented because I have so many options of scents at home to cover it with.

But y'all can't keep it straight! Snoops mentioned 5 drops each of cops and EST. Then, Gladen mentioned like 3 cops and 5 EST, then someone said 5 cops and 3 EST
CMON Y'all...focus

I'm guessing two things...a) it's the original 5 drops each; b) Mara knows the combo numbers...
09-17-2018 4:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-17-2018 4:37 PM

All you need to do is call and ask for Love God. Mara knows what to do. I prefer the 5 drops of copulins but Mara was concerned that 5 was too much for a men’s blend so we went with 3 drops.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 4:39 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-17-2018 4:37 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-17-2018 5:11 PM

How many hours is the oil version good for before it needs to be reapplied?
09-17-2018 5:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-17-2018 5:29 PM

(09-17-2018 5:11 PM)metaltree Wrote:  How many hours is the oil version good for before it needs to be reapplied?

Depending on the scent, I see a good 6 hours at least before I feel like I need to reapply. Even then, it's more because I THINK I should as opposed to any steep dropoff in results. Most often, I can still smell the scent and see some hits clear into the next morning. I love the oils but the diffusion isn't as good as with the sprays so it all depends on who you are looking to influence. Just one person or a bunch of people.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 5:46 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-17-2018 5:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah