Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-30-2018 11:01 AM

The ages of them was from 30 and above.
They looking right in my eyes. And their looks was like they expected my approval, or my admiration. Like they qualifying to me.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
10-30-2018 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-30-2018 11:06 AM

Love God 60/40 Spray in LP Homme: Detailed First Field Test:

The following is long, as well as long-winded, but it is a blow by blow report of my first field test of the Love God in the LP Homme scent.

Why so much detail? TheLaw stated that only reporting the positives makes our reports habitually lacking and some others have asked me (on threads and through LOTS of PM's) exactly what i do to get such 'intense' response.
So here goes, including my thoughts, my actions, gestures, etc. this is the good, the bad, and the insane...

I applied a total of maybe 6.5 sprays of Love God in LP Homme scent about 1/2 hour before I closed my stores. I initially did 5 sprays and could barely note the scent. I then added a few micro-sprays to my shirt (a quilted maroon long sleeved fleece lined shirt with a tapered cut [flaunt it if you've got it]) and then another micro-spray to my chest. Oddly, about a minute or two later the scent kicked in, and in overdrive. I was worried that i had initially overdosed on scent, but it tapered off nicely and was just barely on the 'more than necessary' side when I locked my doors and set off on my errands.

Naughty kinky fun time with the wife was an absolute this evening, and we had been out of synch with other for a few days; so I knew i had to make it intense for her. I went to the adult store and there were two ladies that i had never seen before working there. Both of them approached me in a friendly-professional manner; both of them hovered after telling me that they were out of my energy drink...so much for my physiological boost to my bedroom performance.

At first I thought that they were unaffected by me and the Love God, but when I walked out and turned to head toward my car, they were both staring at me.

I then went to a well-known department store; not because i like the place, but so I could save money and live better. While there are several Wally-Worlds here in my city, I chose the one that is in a much better locale and attracts both better clientele, as well as better merchandise.

As I walked in I noted an early 40's blond exiting. I looked her over as we passed each other and she looked me over as well. I smiled my 'lopsided' smile to her (that's where you smile with enthusiasm, but only do it out of one side of your mouth so you come across as mischievous and impish; lots of women find this incredibly sexy when pulled off well) and noted that she was also checking me out.

Entering right in front of me was a tall brunette mother with her two young boys. She was wrangling them in and politely pushed past me in the entrance doors as we both entered the store. I slowed down a bit, not only to catch a great view of her Amzonian legs tightly clad in black yoga pants, but also to get the lay of the store.

As I enter, the Deli area is on my left, registers to my right, and the long entry corridor aisle right in front. Ms. Athletic giantress is maybe 10 feet in front of me now, and I see an early 20's blond with her redheaded friend looking at the fresh you-bake pizzas at the Deli.

Blond sorority hottie stops in mid sentence and goes all wide-eyed gawk & awe on me as I pass. Her friend gives her the WTF look and then follows her friend's eyes and sees me strolling past (more like the 'I'm hot shit and you know it' canter).

I give them my 'naughty' smile and the redhead blushes and the blond goes all weeping angel statue and just stares with her mouth slightly open.

My internal soundtrack kicks in...oh yeah? I'm a musician, I live breathe, and think in music..."I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts..."

Too tall, Milfy McHotbod is still wrangling her kids, trying to get the youngest one into the kiddie seat in the cart. I see this and smile broadly. When she saw that I had noted her activity she immediately looked at me and smiled and laughed out "Boys, damn! They never behave!" It was kind of odd that as soon as I noted her she talked to me. Fine with me, game on!

"I'm like that, too", I laughed as I closed the two steps between us. "the mirror tells me that I'm a grown man and I still misbehave."

She laughed at that as I knelt down to be face level with her kid. I told him that the kiddie seat is the place of honor when shopping and that it was really the captain's seat. From there he could see all around and warn his 'excessively lovely' mother of nay danger spots around as some shoppers, especially this close to Halloween, might be up to no good. I then taught him the 'Picard' and told him that whenever this 'lithe goddess' asks if she should go in a direction or buy something that he needs to, as Captain, gesture his hand downward ans say "Make it so."

I then helped her put him in the seat and her entire side was in contact with me...there was no need for that, but you'll never hear a single complaint from me when a lovely lady feels compelled to frottage me.
then she said "Thank you for that, boys are so much trouble. My 'POS' husband would rather play games than help me."

"Wow! No problem. If I were your piece of shit husband you'd be my only game..." I waited for her to react and then as soon as her reaction started to show, I said "oops. there I go, like you said, men are just naughty! that's OK, it's fun to misbehave."

She blushed and her eyes got real wide. Now lots of you might agree, and lots of you will tell that I am full of both 'it' and myself; but if you're observant, you know from a look what she's thinking. If the eyes are the windows of the soul, I shall swear to my grave that her soul was, at that moment rated XXX.

"I hope your day is as beautiful as you are." I then turned and strolled off, leaving her speechless (or maybe pissed at me for being such a blatant asshole). Nope, speechless; when I glanced back she was all smiles. she caught my eye and waved at me and then turned off towards the Deli section.

"Cause I'm a model, you know what I mean...and I shake my little tush on the catwalk..."

I walk to the far end of the store. Most, maybe 80% of the ladies barely noted me. three smiles, two ladies pausing to look at me...most of them too wrapped up in their mundanity to note me. I spy a lovely woman, maybe in her late 40's, but looking like a sexual fantasy. She's looking at me; I'm looking at her. She veers her cart towards me. I smile and don't even attempt to conceal my appraisal of her body. She looks down, and then looks back up. I say "Don't take this the wrong way, but wow!" and continue on my way. She says "thanks" brightly and continues on.

In the pharmacy section, I see a nice redhead in her thirties, wearing a workout jacket and grey & black yoga pants. Not bad looking, kind of a girl next door type. I check her out. She notices, starts to smile, then drops her head and veers off in the opposite direction, away from me. So she noted me, was starting to get hooked by my Love God Gravity, but resisted. She knows not that I am Borg, resistance is futile. I let her go.

I find what i was looking for and then veer off towards the Halloween section. I needed a black wig for my Loki costume. For our 20th anniversary, my wife wanted to renew our vows and also wanted the wedding to be a Super Hero theme, cosplay re-wedding. I made a very close to true Loki costume and even wore it to a geek convention and won 2nd place in the cosplay contest. But I needed wig.

In the spartan Halloween wig section there was one that would do. I could not grab it due to a mid-thirties blond (nice but tired looking, thin, nice posterior) in jeans and a flannel blouse trying to put together a vampire costume for her 8-10 year old daughter. She was bent down head and focus low, she did not see me, nor hear me in my ninja-like stealth.

"Excuse me, I need to squeeze in." she stopped chastising her daughter about not needing the perfect costume and looked up at me. she just knelt there, looking right up at me (and my crotch as it was at her face level) and said nothing. "May I squeeze in here, or is this a Miss America winners only zone?"

She blushed, smiled, giggled, put her hand over her mouth and then said "Squeeze right on in." She didn't move.

Fine, I know this game. Come into to my web said the flannel-wearing spider to the Gladen-fly. So I squeezed on in. She moved herself to actually get closer to me and almost fell. I have fairly quick reflexes ,and since my attention was on her anyway, I managed to gently but strongly interrupt her fall by grabbing her bicep. I then turned and lifted her up to her feet. The end result was that we were face to face, with my left hand around her upper torso and my right hand on her arm. She was all wide-eyed and staring up into my visage with her mouth slightly open. If we were out together it would have been the 'kiss me now' look. I thought about it, but her kid was there.

Instead I said "It would be a sin to sully such a perfect behind with the dirty floor." I then turned to her daughter and pulled down a victorian kids dress costume and told her that all she needs to do is to make it dirty, rip it a little, and put some blood on it. Add white face makeup, black around the eyes, some fangs, and then lots and lots of blood on the mouth because "gore is great, gore is great." So flannel-babe is staring at me, and her daughter and i are chanting gore is great. she smiles and thanks me and says "I don't know what came over me, thank you."

I knew what came over her...the Love God (evil laugh...muwahahaha).

"What costume should I get?" She asks me. I look her over intently.

"I'd suggest something that shows off that perfect behind of yours; to cover it up would be a sin as well"

She adjusts her posture to throw out one hip so the curve of her body is more pronounced. Then she smiles and says "My boyfriend wouldn't like that, he's way too jealous. It's annoying."

"His loss," I reply. "Beauty should not be kept hidden away; it should be displayed for all to appreciate." I then turn and slowly make my way towards the back of the store.

"I'm too sexy for your party, too sexy for your party, No way I'm disco dancing."

Walking to the back to store, towards the toy section, I see a lithe and lovely brunette woman looking at bathroom towels. She looks hot, but I cannot see her face. I can see long, well shaped legs, in 3" spiked heels, hidden in the upper thigh range by a smart business like heather grey pencil mini skirt. she has a matching sexy blazer. Her hair is long and wavy. She has her face pointed towards the shelves and so much hair that I cannot even see her face. But that athletic body...mmmm. I don't know, her face could be a total 9-10 like her body, but she might look like my buddy "hipster Todd" in the face. Either way, it is worth a look.

I stroll close to her and she goes rigid as i get near. I say "excuse me" as I pass. She says "no problem" and then squats down to look at the bottom shelf. She spreads her legs a bit as does so, I can neither see her face or up her skirt (damn pervert!) and she tries to become one with the shelf. she never turned her head, and I could not see her face from any angle. Woe is me!

So I get back on track and head towards the toys. A blond lady, well dressed is eyeing me up like I'm Love God Candy and she's not at all terrible to look at. She had on pale denim jeans, a long flowing scoop neck solid pastel shirt, a pricey jacket, and her makeup was perfect and immaculate. Our eyes lock and neither of us try to hide the fact that we're scoping each other out. She draws her shoulders back a bit, tilts her head down a touch (all while running her eyes over me) and smiles as i see her cheeks flush ever so slightly.

Then, all of sudden, it seemed like she realized that she was staring at me snapped her head back into the upright position and looked forward. She immediately again forgot all about 'not looking at me' and watched me as we passed. I saw her staring at me when I turned my head to get the exact same view she was trying for. We both smiled at that and I gave her a kissing gesture with my lips and continued on. I thought about talking to her, but she seemed to be confused at herself over her reaction to me....
I could see the headlines now: "Walmart shopper encounters psychic sex vampire that seduced her with his eyes. Target claims 'False Flag' Halloween promotional stunt"

I decided to pick up a few groceries so I made my way to the other side of Wally World. Again, maybe 20% or so of the ladies noticed me. I got a huge smile from a male employee that looked to be an extremely out-of-the-closet gay guy. Hmm...maybe Love God also attracts some guys. Not my thing, so I didn't ponder that.

While shopping for food (and beer for the wife) I cute housewife type that was exceptionally hot in a pixie sort of way was staring at me. she reminded me of Martha Quinn, and it seemed that this late 20's lady was intentionally trying to hide how attractive she is. Maybe that's me, I find almost all women women to be beautiful. Her frumpy sweat shirt could not conceal the grace of her movements and her lack of makeup could never conceal her perfect skin and vibrant eyes. I caught her eyes and looked her over wearing my "seductive" smile. she smiled at me and then backed out of my aisle, all while staring at me. I thought that perhaps she was intimidated, or just not into me; but noted that for the next 4-5 aisles she was always there at the end cap, lie a silent stalker.

"I"m too sexy for this store, too sexy for this store, A Love God prowling for Amore"

Eventually I made my way over to the dairy section. I was looking for chocolate coffee creamer for the wifey. On the way I spied a 7-8 woman in her late 30's (black hair with blond streaks, wearing a long conservative dress) looking at a hand-written shopping list and referencing a cookbook. In my mind I'm all 'To Serve Man'...."It's a cook book! A cook Boook!" I pass her chuckling and receive the "Are you from Mars" look. (for those of you that are not fossils like myself, that is famous Twighlight Zone episode).

I eventually locate the coffee creamer section and my attention is focused on decoding the heavily-worded flavor names that give no clue to the actual flavor...I mean what the fuck is Sunshine Kiss Mochiatto Froth?
I move my head to one side and there's a nice elfin woman standing about 1 foot behind me. I likewise didn't notice her due to her ninja-like stealth.

I move over to the next cooler door to give her space and she shadows me, still behind me. I glance over that 'case' and then move back to the left; she follows. Eventually I turn to address my newfound shadow. "I'm, of course, right in your way all of the time, blocking your view".

She was smoking hot. Maybe 5' 4" with an hourglass, but slim figure. she had multi layer chopped hair, dyed raven black (with the blue sheen), and some tiny pink and blue strands at the back corner. She had very high and extremely well separated breasts, accented by her boho purse/ satchel strap running between them. she word a long, all-black duster open all the way and was adorned in a purple long tee type scoop neck shirt with black tights. Her skin was pale and her makeup was bark to contrast against her pale skin. Her eyes were a molten green and she had a fantastic figure. she looked to be in her late 20's, maybe early 30's. she was smoking hot and combined innocence and goth in the perfect proportions to bring any man to his knees.

The one thing that really stood out on her, though, was that she was wearing loose rubber boots,like the mud boots or rain boots that kids wear. they were black with a rubber-duck logo in white near the tops. They did not go with the rest of her attire, or her makeup.

"Your fine," she sang.

"I'll be out of your hair in a minute, I'm trying to find chocolate creamer." So she sidles right up to me and decides that touching me with one hand, while pointing out other creamers.

There was no chocolate. She tells me "I hope you find what you're looking for" and starts to leave.

I quickly say "I love your duck boots!" She stops and turns and then glances down as if she didn't remember that she had them on. She turns to face me, so that her body is pointed directly at me and then raises one foot up and back, flexing her knee. This had the effect of showing off her leg and upper thigh (and she knew this, of course), but it kind of hid the boot I mentioned.

"Oh yeah, this is what a single mom like me wears to feel sexy," she laughed.

OK guys: note what she did and said: she presented her body, told me that she was available (if she had a boyfriend of husband she would not have chosen 'single'), and then mentioned 'feel sexy' which either means that she either was wanting to feel sexy or had sex on her mind. This is what is known as a blatant invitation; provided the context is correct.

I ran the options in my head real quick, and played smooth rebellious fun alpha. I just chuckled and said "quack, quack" and went back to pretending to scour the coffee creamer.

She continued away from me for maybe 4 or 5 more steps and then called out to me. "There's some more over here, maybe you'll see something you like."

So I did what nay of you guys would do; I looked at her and smiled and slowly ran my eyes up and down her body until she knew that i was checking her out and admiring her outer beauty. I then slowly said, "Yeah, I certainly see something I like."

Her head snapped and her mouth opened agape and I could her her draw in breath real quick. I thought 'ooops, too far, too fast' to myself and donned my 'that's right you heard what I said' smile and demeanor and slowly turned to retreat.

"Hey!" she said sharply and a little loudy; "Wait," with a gentler tone. I stopped and turned and she was jogging up to me...nice bounce to her gait. Then she said in a soft and stuttering voice "Who are you? I mean can I get to...I men, do I know you?"

Her eyes were real big and she had closed the distance between us to be in my personal space. I looked down at her an gave her my sexy look and tilted smile. "I'm nobody."

I turned to walk away again and moved with me. "You have to be somebody!"

I stopped and turned to face her. "As you desire, I am somebody." I made to step back, knowing she'd again close the distance: she did.

She laughed and then placed her palm on my chest. "No silly, do you have a name."

"Sure do. I bet you have one too, most people do, I bet yours is unique, interesting., and mysterious"

She opened her mouth and smiled then sighed with what I'll take as delight. "My name is...." and then I shushed her and very gently placed my hand over her sweet full lips.

"No names today. Let me imagine one for you and then when I see you again we'll see how well I know you." She gave me a blank and confused stare. "I'll be in here tomorrow at this same time, when I see you then, I'll get your name."

Note this again guys: I created a little bit of mystery about myself here, added some to her, let her know that I was attracted to her by saying that I'll imagine a name for her, and then told her where and when to find me, all while assuming that she will....guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I then lightly slid my fingertips over her lips and said "Wear your sexy duck boots," and laughed at my own stupidity. I turned and very slowly walked away. I counted to ten and then looked back. she was still standing there with a both a smile and a look of disbelief on her face.

"...AND?..." was all she said and she tilted her head to one side.

"Something maroon to set off your skin, I bet you look stunning in reds"

And then I sauntered off: "and I'm too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat, what do you think about that?"

I then went to the checkout and cute blonde stripper type in painted on blue leggings and obviously no panties caught my eye. she was with her boyfriend and we played eye-fuck with other for awhile and she timed her egress to match mine. She sped up to get right in front of me and then fell into step with my cadence. A quick smile and flirty eyes and shaking out of her long hair and then she started exaggerating the sway of her hips. I'd be a liar if I said that her ass wasn't a perfect ten and that I did not enjoy the show. she smiled at me as I veered off towards my car.

OK, there you have it guys...blow by blow, my openings, my technique, my crashes and burns, and how I interact. Full, uncut, and uncensored.
Now in my journal I summarized this, but others wanted extreme details...there you go.

Edited to add: Please excuse my plethora of typos, El Guapo

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 11:40 AM by Gladen.)
10-30-2018 11:06 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2018 11:42 AM

(10-30-2018 10:07 AM)avi Wrote:  There was head (neck) turns , double takes from females.
Almost every woman stares at me like there's some radiating aura around me. Like a spotlight on me. Like I emitting shine.
Something similar I was observing when I was wearing an Old Good Alpha a314.
And this is with only 6 sprays of Love God. Now I understood why Gladen says that LG working best at 6 sprays.

Yep...sometimes you are so in synchronicity with the Love God that all women are stunned by you. That can be disconcerting, unless you are an attention whore like myself!

All hail AVI, Love God!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-30-2018 11:42 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2018 11:51 AM

(10-30-2018 11:01 AM)avi Wrote:  They looking right in my eyes. And their looks was like they expected my approval, or my admiration. Like they qualifying to me.

Depending upon many mitigating factors; how you look, how you carry yourself, your gait, facial expressions, their mood, their brazenness, etc; you will see lots of them 'waiting' for you to acknowledge them. When you get into the groove of relaxing within your Love God Venom Spidey suit; they'll start coming to you, provided you project the cool, fun, approachable, leader of the rebellion vibe.

Those that approach get real brazen, real quick (real fun); and those that don't approach you, but you do approach, take considerably longer (like maybe 2-3 minutes in my experience) before they get real brazen. Your result may vary.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 11:53 AM by Gladen.)
10-30-2018 11:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

10-30-2018 12:13 PM

Did everyone catch Gladen's secret weapon hiding in plain sight?

..........................Risk!!!DiabloGirl devil

This is the Ace that the PUA industry hid up their sleeve all along.........just take a risk. Talk to her............say anything. It's the behavior, not the words. Sure, clever/funny words can help, but statistically speaking, such a small amount of the male population are actually clever or funny that if that were the reason for the positive responses from girls, then nearly every guy would have zero chance.

Step #1: Engage!!!Smoke

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-30-2018 12:13 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2018 12:30 PM

(10-30-2018 12:13 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Step #1: Engage!!!Smoke

And in one brief sentence, TheLaw trumps my 'Picard' with ENGAGE!

Well done, sir, quite well done (applause)

I've never thought much about it, but nothing ventured ALWAYS equals nothing gained.

Just remember that the Love God on its own can be quite the powerful blend; but it truly shines when you are comfortable in your own skin.

Embrace who and what you are, and everything else will fall into place.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 12:33 PM by Gladen.)
10-30-2018 12:30 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-30-2018 12:45 PM

(10-30-2018 11:06 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I smiled my 'lopsided' smile to her (that's where you smile with enthusiasm, but only do it out of one side of your mouth so you come across as mischievous and impish; lots of women find this incredibly sexy when pulled off well) and noted that she was also checking me out.

Hm, I look like a total dork when I make a full smile so this lopsided smile might be worth a try.
10-30-2018 12:45 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2018 12:49 PM

(10-30-2018 12:45 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Hm, I look like a total dork when I make a full smile so this lopsided smile might be worth a try.

Just do whatever you think is cool and fun for you; and NEVER take yourself seriously! If you are having fun, it will radiate outward from you. If you are yourself, that also radiates outwardly.

Besides, I've known plenty of dorks that get more women than an all-girls college...they embrace who and what they are and their geekery becomes their super power.

10-30-2018 12:49 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-30-2018 4:29 PM

(10-30-2018 12:49 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Just do whatever you think is cool and fun for you; and NEVER take yourself seriously! If you are having fun, it will radiate outward from you. If you are yourself, that also radiates outwardly.

Besides, I've known plenty of dorks that get more women than an all-girls college...they embrace who and what they are and their geekery becomes their super power.

Wow. I see this thread has been busy again today! And filled with excellent advice. Gladen knows what he is talking about. Listen to him.

I am the dork Gladen is referring to above and my success is based on the first paragraph above. I find humor works exceptionally well to get a woman interested and for me it works very well. Find what works for you in order to help you to be the best you that you can be. If might be looks, it might be humor, whatever works!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-30-2018 4:29 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2018 4:33 PM

So about an hour before i'm slotted to see if Eflin duck boots actually shows up.

Odds? Bets? Bueller?

10-30-2018 4:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah