Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-29-2018 6:16 PM

(10-29-2018 4:56 PM)Gladen Wrote:  sorry Metal, I meant to address this earlier but I talk so much I lose track of my own points (I should seek help!).

You DO have it in you. In each and every one of us there is a Love God fighting to be born. Just remember to be a Han Solo, or Errol Flynn, and let your good traits show with humor and grace and an open mien . the rest will come, and you'll surprise yourself when you realize how fantastic you really are.

Thanks but I really do think I'm a low Androstenone producer to begin with and my natural presence is weak so I think I need more Androstenone or similar molecules to correct for that.

I ordered Love God today as a 60/40 spray. Based on all my experience with pheromones and all the reports I read i'm guessing that I have a 50/50 of this product working for me. If it turns out to be too soft for my natural level of presence I think a little bit of domination might help correct for that because domination is a pure sexual.
10-29-2018 6:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-29-2018 7:57 PM

Okay... I just spoke with Mara and if you guys feel that the scent is too strong you can email her and get your Love God lightly scented. That way you can add more sprays without being afraid of being ‘the cologne guy.’

Just thought I’d pass that along.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-29-2018 7:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

10-29-2018 8:07 PM

(10-29-2018 7:57 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay... I just spoke with Mara and if you guys feel that the scent is too strong you can email her and get your Love God lightly scented. That way you can add more sprays without being afraid of being ‘the cologne guy.’

Just thought I’d pass that along.

Thanks Snoopy- much appreciated!!!Mrgreen

Guess I'll go ahead and post this for the record:

I decided to give TLG another go, and purchased it in the LP Homme scent package. It arrived today, and even after 1 spray, it was just too strong for me, which has never happened with any product before. Then I added a few more sprays just to test the self-effects of the mones, and it was untenable. After scrubbing the app points with Lava soap it still remains, although a bit less potent.

I've already placed an order for an unscented bottle, and will post my findings as I use it.

At this point, having smelled 6 samples and 2 bottles of scented products, I just don't think that LP's fragrances are for me, so it will be unscented moving forward.

Looking forward to trying thisBig boss mix again!!!

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-29-2018 8:07 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-29-2018 8:09 PM

(10-29-2018 8:07 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Thanks Snoopy- much appreciated!!!Mrgreen

Guess I'll go ahead and post this for the record:

I decided to give TLG another go, and purchased it in the LP Homme scent package. It arrived today, and even after 1 spray, it was just too strong for me, which has never happened with any product before. Then I added a few more sprays just to test the self-effects of the mones, and it was untenable. After scrubbing the app points with Lava soap it still remains, although a bit less potent.

I've already placed an order for an unscented bottle, and will post my findings as I use it.

At this point, having smelled 6 samples and 2 bottles of scented products, I just don't think that LP's fragrances are for me, so it will be unscented moving forward.

Looking forward to trying thisBig boss mix again!!!

Can’t wait for your experiences with this!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-29-2018 8:09 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2018 6:49 AM

(10-29-2018 8:07 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I decided to give TLG another go, and purchased it in the LP Homme scent package. It arrived today, and even after 1 spray, it was just too strong for me, which has never happened with any product before. Then I added a few more sprays just to test the self-effects of the mones, and it was untenable. After scrubbing the app points with Lava soap it still remains, although a bit less potent.

Thanks for the heads-up, today I was about to order in the same scent. I'll probably order unscented or request less scent ratio.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-30-2018 6:49 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

10-30-2018 7:15 AM

After I read @TheLaw's post some weeks ago , I had the same thoughts like @metaltree. And I did something heretical. I tried to ad some androstenone based mix (to compensate low androstenone of my body chemistry). One day I wearing 1 drop Ascend, 1 drop BW , 1 drop NA and 3 sprays LG. After 5 or 6 hours I had a girl, child of my acquaintances to sticking like glue to me, it was very hard velcro effect.
I also was thinking to purchase unscented LG and to use them sparingly.
But after some weeks I noticed that the scent is not so strong like at begining.
Last Saturday I applied 4 sprays of the LG and went to my mother's cousin, late 50's to take some things from her. Big mistake to wear LG before that. I witnessed a motor-mouth effect of the LG.( And I was in hurry to meet my friend from other city with his wife and child.) Big mistake. Hardly to interrupt and quitting this motormouth process... sideLol .
Before meeting with my friends I applied another 2 sprays (total 6 sprays) of LG.
The scent is not that strong like previous week.
I had a great day.
And I witnessed many strong IOIs from many ladies. But I was occupied and engaged with my friends.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2019 6:39 PM by avi.)
10-30-2018 7:15 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2018 8:50 AM

(10-30-2018 7:15 AM)avi Wrote:  And I witnessed many strong IOIs from many ladies. But I was occupied and engaged with my friends.

Details, please. We need all the sordid, torrid, juicy details....FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-30-2018 8:50 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-30-2018 8:57 AM

(10-30-2018 8:50 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Details, please. We need all the sordid, torrid, juicy details....FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE!

Yes, please! popcorn

10-30-2018 8:57 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

10-30-2018 10:07 AM

There was head (neck) turns , double takes from females.
Almost every woman stares at me like there's some radiating aura around me. Like a spotlight on me. Like I emitting shine.
Something similar I was observing when I was wearing an Old Good Alpha a314.
And this is with only 6 sprays of Love God. Now I understood why Gladen says that LG working best at 6 sprays.

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 10:28 AM by avi.)
10-30-2018 10:07 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-30-2018 10:33 AM

(10-30-2018 10:07 AM)avi Wrote:  There was head (neck) turns , double takes from females.
Almost every woman stares at me like there's some radiating aura around me. Like a spotlight on me. Like I emitting shine.
Something similar I was observing when I was wearing an Old Good Alpha a314.
And this is with only 6 sprays of Love God. Now I understood why Gladen says that LG working best at 6 sprays.

Those sound like Love God hits to me. It is difficult to explain or to quantify to someone else because only you know the baseline behavior of strangers around you. This is where it is easy to be skeptical if you haven't tried Love God to see if for yourself. The hits do seem somewhat over the top at first.

Oh, if you don't mind my asking, do you remember the ages/ethnicities of any of the women you felt were affected? I'm looking at how this is affecting women across the spectrum. THANKS!

Even something like having a woman stare at you is different with Love God. The way you described it is excellent. It really is as if you have some sort of aura around you that just sort of mesmerizes people. Sun bespectacled

Just remember to keep having fun, being yourself and letting The Love God do the rest for you.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 10:34 AM by Snoopyace.)
10-30-2018 10:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah