Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-29-2018 10:43 AM

(10-29-2018 7:30 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  No customization necessary. It Has everything.

Thank you
10-29-2018 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 11:36 AM

(10-29-2018 9:21 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I think the primary element missing in most standard reviews is risk i.e. an attempt at something that can be quantified, and at which you can fail.

So we end up with reviews centered around basically how many girls showed the member undue attention, which is just one response, but not the only one.

Personally, I think many members here have a great fear : that a product will actually work, and replace their fantasy with reality.Big boss

Well said!
A great example is last weekend. I had nothing 'worth' reporting due to inclement mood caused by a lengthy chain of adversity all thrown at me at once. I didn't mention it at all here or in my journal except to basically whine 'life sucks, wear a helmet' .

But speaking solely for myself, I don't 'fail' in the traditional sense. The only true failure for me is giving up or letting lack of immediate success get me down. There is no failure, only a tutorial on how to succeed later.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-29-2018 11:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 1:25 PM

In lieu of the 'over the top' comments here I went and did another reread of all the reviews here...plus the couple that i could find in others' journals.

I'm seeing major action and lots of action here. Boobing, women opening, velcro effect, women grabbing guy's junk with their husband right there, flashing, getting hit on in front of the woman's s.o., open invitations, sex, more sex, wild sex, wet gushing sex, BJ's on the first meeting, sorority babes hovering around just waiting to swept off their feet,etc. It isn't just Snoopy & I here, it is pretty much everyone (I didn't even count mine or SnoopyAce's reports in the above); the only real difference I'm really seeing here as that I will boldly walk through an opened door if I choose to...I'd LOVE to have such blatant and open invitations myself...I usually need to make a judgement call to back off or boldly go where no Gladen has gone before!

The Doors are open mes amigos, break on through to the other side!

(feel free to call me an asshole, i did the counts and that is what the data shows. )

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018 1:28 PM by Gladen.)
10-29-2018 1:25 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-29-2018 1:48 PM

(10-29-2018 1:25 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm seeing major action and lots of action here. Boobing, women opening, velcro effect, women grabbing guy's junk with their husband right there, flashing, getting hit on in front of the woman's s.o., open invitations, sex, more sex, wild sex, wet gushing sex, BJ's on the first meeting, sorority babes hovering around just waiting to swept off their feet,etc. It isn't just Snoopy & I here, it is pretty much everyone (I didn't even count mine or SnoopyAce's reports in the above); the only real difference I'm really seeing here as that I will boldly walk through an opened door if I choose to...I'd LOVE to have such blatant and open invitations myself...I usually need to make a judgement call to back off or boldly go where no Gladen has gone before!

Thanks for this.

From your reading of the reviews and from your own experience are these effects mostly from the spray version or the oil version or both?
10-29-2018 1:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 2:08 PM

(10-29-2018 1:48 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Thanks for this.

From your reading of the reviews and from your own experience are these effects mostly from the spray version or the oil version or both?

A 'thanks' was the last thing I expected!

I never bothered to check it out, under the unsupported assumption that the roll on oil and the spray would be about equal with the exception of oil lasting longer and spray having a larger throw. But overall, I think it is about 50/50 on the spray vs oil folks, so regardless of the vehicle, it seems to work about the same (with the above noted differences)

10-29-2018 2:08 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-29-2018 2:23 PM

(10-29-2018 2:08 PM)Gladen Wrote:  A 'thanks' was the last thing I expected!

You took the time to read the existing posts including journals and summarize. That is valuable.

I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on this one. I have a feeling that it might not have enough edge behind it to work for me solo and if it doesn't I would try to combo it with Domination XS. If that doesn't work then I might try to combo it with OD Gel or SXD-9.

My biggest concern is that TheLaw reported that it kills libido. But lucent reported that it increases libido. I'm thinking of getting the 60/40 Spray and spraying it the sides of my body so I don't breath in as much just in case.
10-29-2018 2:23 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 2:51 PM

(10-29-2018 2:23 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I have a feeling that it might not have enough edge behind it to work for me solo and if it doesn't I would try to combo it with Domination XS. If that doesn't work then I might try to combo it with OD Gel or SXD-9.

My biggest concern is that TheLaw reported that it kills libido. But lucent reported that it increases libido. I'm thinking of getting the 60/40 Spray and spraying it the sides of my body so I don't breath in as much just in case.

I cannot advise on libido; I seem to be gloriously immune to any potential libido lowering effects. I do believe that SnoopyAce designed this to temper those possible effects; but I am a poor judge of that.

I can, however, advise against using the Love God as a combo. I've tried it in conjunction with other products and only seen negative impact or zero impact. the mix is pretty potent as far as saturation goes, and from what little I know about chemistry the amalgam created by this mix doesn't typically play well with others. That doesn't mean that you will not have better results than I, just that I've traversed that path already and it did not bear fruit for me.

10-29-2018 2:51 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 4:14 PM

2nd order of Love God just came in. Ordered 10-19, arrived 10-29. digging the new label.
Now to go out into the great wild beyond in kingmaker or Lp Homme, that is the quesiton

10-29-2018 4:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-29-2018 4:24 PM

(10-29-2018 4:14 PM)Gladen Wrote:  2nd order of Love God just came in. Ordered 10-19, arrived 10-29. digging the new label.
Now to go out into the great wild beyond in kingmaker or Lp Homme, that is the quesiton

LP: Homme!! I have to try out my bottle of unscented oil and see how it works on it’s own. I also got another sample vial of LP #9 to wear with it. I really like that scent. It reminds me slightly of a more citrus-y CK One.
(10-29-2018 4:24 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  LP: Homme!! I have to try out my bottle of unscented oil (that I got today) and see how it works on it’s own. I also got another sample vial of LP #9 to wear with it. I really like that scent. It reminds me slightly of a more citrus-y CK One.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018 4:25 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-29-2018 4:24 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 4:56 PM

(10-29-2018 2:23 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I have a feeling that it might not have enough edge behind it to work for me solo .

sorry Metal, I meant to address this earlier but I talk so much I lose track of my own points (I should seek help!).

You DO have it in you. In each and every one of us there is a Love God fighting to be born. Just remember to be a Han Solo, or Errol Flynn, and let your good traits show with humor and grace and an open mien . the rest will come, and you'll surprise yourself when you realize how fantastic you really are.

10-29-2018 4:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah