Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-28-2018 7:58 PM

(10-28-2018 6:57 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  SnoopyAce and Gladen: Please understand I am not bashing or doubting y'all. I am simply stating a different way how this product works for me. I would absolutely LOVE to have the crazy hits y'all are having. Sigh, maybe some day...

Bottom line - I'm getting SEX too!!!

No offense taken in any way shape of form from me. While I've been seeing what I think Gladen and myself will both agree appear to be over the top hits, what you've been having success with as far as The Love God hits go are EXACTLY the situations that I designed TLG for. I believe I've been saying that from the beginning but unfortunately, sometimes that gets lost in the 'I had 15 women open me while I was watching my kids concert' type posts. That really does happen for me but to me, that's not what TLG is for.

The Love God was designed to rekindle my own relationship (not that it was bad) and try and bring back the fun of the early days before responsibilities got in the way. To add the spark and spontaneity back and it works phenomenally well for that. I find that it works on a lot of levels and in some ways it reminds me a bit of the old Androtics MX331-334 (Panty Scorcher) that Catlord17 designed way back when. I think TLG works more quickly and deeply, however.

Bottom line? It works like a charm for me. A bonus? Other guys are having success with it as well. I keep saying it but it bears repeating. Put TLG on, forget you are wearing it, and GO HAVE FUN! Man in love

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-28-2018 7:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-28-2018 8:03 PM

(10-28-2018 7:49 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  Just wanted to give a report as I finally had the chance to test TLG in a one-on-one scenario. To give some background on myself, I'm African American, 6ft 0in, muscular with some football fats to trim off, fairly attractive physical-wise. My test subject was a young Japanese woman, early 20's, fairly attractive as well.

The dosage was 4 sprays of TLG, 2 sprays to both sides of the neck, all layered over some sprays of Tribute Molecule 01.

So we meet up at a café (this was our first time meeting in-person after conversing through IM for a bit) and at first, nothing overt happened. But as some minutes went by, some subtleties started to occur. For example, while waiting in line to get our drinks, she would stand way too close to me, pretty much boobing me. And of course touching the forearms and my triceps when she was making a comment. As we sat down, we started off with some small talk, but things really took off when we started talking about music and come to find out, we shared a similarity in being multiple musicians. Her eyes seemed to have gotten bigger, meaning they were dilated, and she seemed to laugh at anything and everything I said, even when I wasn't trying to be funny.

One key observation was when we started corresponding about meeting up to play some music together. She made mentioned that her birthday is in December, and I just so happened to be out of town during the time of her birthday. I mentioned how I was taking this trip by myself over to the west coast. At this point, I noticed her expression became more seductive, as in she looked like she hatched a plan in her mind that would involve me and her. All she mentioned was that she will need to find a way to go to . I feel like a seed has been planted in her mind, now it's just wait and see.

As we left the café and walked outside, she again started to "accidentally" boob me, and was standing way too close without latching to my arm. Once we departed, it felt like she didn't want to leave yet, but I had other plans so I was not in a rush to overstay my interaction.

So overall, I can definitely see some potential in TLG. I'm curious to see what the imprinting aspect would look like once it starts to settle in the minds of the women involved. But as far as upfront, there was certainly a lot of tension in the air. She was constantly looking down towards the ground, but kept looking up at me like a school girl with a crush. More testing to come.

Thanks for the review! This is exactly where TLG shines! I think you will find that very quickly she's going to be finding a way to climb into your suitcase for the trip. It is also good to know that women of Asian heritage are also affected. I live in the corn belt USA and as such I am surrounded by Caucasian and Latina women for the most part so my testing on other ethnicities is limited. If she was already looking at you with that school girl crush look, you can be sure that she's interested.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-28-2018 8:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-29-2018 2:59 AM

Hey Snoop, about to order this after all these awesome reviews. But a bit confused.

Do i need to request it customized with EST and cops? Current ingredient list says cops.

Thanks
10-29-2018 2:59 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-29-2018 5:55 AM

(10-28-2018 7:49 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  Just wanted to give a report as I finally had the chance to test TLG in a one-on-one scenario. To give some background on myself, I'm African American, 6ft 0in, muscular with some football fats to trim off, fairly attractive physical-wise. My test subject was a young Japanese woman, early 20's, fairly attractive as well.

The dosage was 4 sprays of TLG, 2 sprays to both sides of the neck, all layered over some sprays of Tribute Molecule 01.

So we meet up at a café (this was our first time meeting in-person after conversing through IM for a bit) and at first, nothing overt happened. But as some minutes went by, some subtleties started to occur. For example, while waiting in line to get our drinks, she would stand way too close to me, pretty much boobing me. And of course touching the forearms and my triceps when she was making a comment. As we sat down, we started off with some small talk, but things really took off when we started talking about music and come to find out, we shared a similarity in being multiple musicians. Her eyes seemed to have gotten bigger, meaning they were dilated, and she seemed to laugh at anything and everything I said, even when I wasn't trying to be funny.

One key observation was when we started corresponding about meeting up to play some music together. She made mentioned that her birthday is in December, and I just so happened to be out of town during the time of her birthday. I mentioned how I was taking this trip by myself over to the west coast. At this point, I noticed her expression became more seductive, as in she looked like she hatched a plan in her mind that would involve me and her. All she mentioned was that she will need to find a way to go to . I feel like a seed has been planted in her mind, now it's just wait and see.

As we left the café and walked outside, she again started to "accidentally" boob me, and was standing way too close without latching to my arm. Once we departed, it felt like she didn't want to leave yet, but I had other plans so I was not in a rush to overstay my interaction.

So overall, I can definitely see some potential in TLG. I'm curious to see what the imprinting aspect would look like once it starts to settle in the minds of the women involved. But as far as upfront, there was certainly a lot of tension in the air. She was constantly looking down towards the ground, but kept looking up at me like a school girl with a crush. More testing to come.

Was this a date?Or a friendly meeting?If it was a date you could expect some tension or closeness.

As far as reviews go.I don't doubt Snoopy's and Gladen's stories but I know that those 2 are 2 hot motherfuckers, both in appearance and in behaviour.It makes sense that good mixes take them to the top.
Remember a member called V-Nice?Takt a look at his posts.All good mixes worked much better for him than the average user.When I asked him he told me he is indeed a very attractive man.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-29-2018 5:55 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-29-2018 7:11 AM

(10-29-2018 5:55 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Was this a date?Or a friendly meeting?If it was a date you could expect some tension or closeness.

As far as reviews go.I don't doubt Snoopy's and Gladen's stories but I know that those 2 are 2 hot motherfuckers, both in appearance and in behaviour.It makes sense that good mixes take them to the top.
Remember a member called V-Nice?Takt a look at his posts.All good mixes worked much better for him than the average user.When I asked him he told me he is indeed a very attractive man.
Well I'm one ugly MF Tongue, so I'll put this theory to the test very soon! I'm just a little confused regarding the ordering, a return from Spain for an ordering error would be a nightmare. I'll have a dig around tonight.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-29-2018 7:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-29-2018 7:30 AM

(10-29-2018 2:59 AM)Macro Wrote:  Hey Snoop, about to order this after all these awesome reviews. But a bit confused.

Do i need to request it customized with EST and cops? Current ingredient list says cops.

Thanks

No customization necessary. It Has everything.

10-29-2018 7:30 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 8:01 AM

(10-28-2018 11:20 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh man, you are in for a Halloween treat at your Samhain celebration! LP: Homme is still the scent that gets me the most compliments from my wonderful Wiccan women. Any skyclad spells being performed this night or is it a bit too chilly for that where you are?

It will be inside a converted barn, complete with a fire pit from what I hear. Should be a fun time. Honestly I don't know if the individual leaders have any rituals planned, but I would assume that they do.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-29-2018 8:01 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-29-2018 8:11 AM

(10-28-2018 6:57 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  First I will respond to the question of the reviews. Gladen and SnoopyAce have set some rather HIGH standards for TLG product. Can we all agree here? I think Gladen and SnoopyAce would agree with this too.

I don't want to offend ANYONE here, namely Gladen or SnoopyAce. Not my intent at all. This is a forum and I feel this is pertinent. The reviews are pretty eye-popping and hard to imagine some of that stuff is real life to me. This is not an accusation, nor is it calling anyone out. Some of the reviews just seem over the top to me. If those reviews are really happening, this is the best product ever created for y'all. And I am not saying that they don't/didn't happen either. But they are amazing otherworldly results.

They are right to say that everybody is different and may have different results. There have been many threads where people have gotten nothing out of a product where others have gotten great hits/results.

With both Gladen and SnoopyAce buying multiple/more bottles I firmly believe this product is working for them! I actually have no doubts about that.

I have also had very good results with The Love God, but they are way different than the blatant hits those guys are getting. Mine are way more subtle, but they are there. I have only used this in a bar scene one time, but I will definitely try it again. In that situation there is a lot of quick interactions. Maybe even multiple quick interactions throughout the night. I noticed some things. But where I think this one digs its meathooks in is longer term exposure. The longer the better. Great date product.

Last night is a great example. I cracked the code with a very old fashioned gal and sealed the deal. I think this was the 3rd time I've worn this with her. She is classy and is not one to freely give it up. I have no doubts that TLG creates a big comfort level with her. Of course my actions have been on par as well. She asked me if we could meet a friend of her's out with her boyfriend and if I had any problems with that. I simply said "none." We met them and hung out for a couple hours trying new beers before going back to her place to watch "Ozark" which we just started and is fucking fantastic. So things got fun on the couch and living room floor.

Anyway, Again not to offend (zero intention), but some may read some of the reviews as over the top as I admittedly did. However, I am glad I made the purchase and I will get more. I can endorse that this works for me as well. I just do not get the blatant hits that others get. Sigh, maybe some day! I wanted to let people know that if you do not get those blatant hits, that doesn't mean it is not working. I played the patient game with this gal and it was "All the Right Moves" (remember that movie?). Besides...I really like her. She is a great person.

I wore this with another date a couple times and it delivered a Blow Job once, followed by a fuck the second time. She's the one that gave me the look of awe while I took my clothes off. So some of that stuff is quite legit.

SnoopyAce and Gladen: Please understand I am not bashing or doubting y'all. I am simply stating a different way how this product works for me. I would absolutely LOVE to have the crazy hits y'all are having. Sigh, maybe some day...

Bottom line - I'm getting SEX too!!!

What dosage are you dating with, and how old is your Floor Toy, Happy?

Thanks! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-29-2018 8:11 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 8:36 AM

this is just a general reply to what the others are saying about the Love God in general, and myself in specific.

No offense taken. Honestly, if this crap didn't happen to me, personally, I would see it as over the top as well.

I don't really think that I'm "one hot motherfucker" but my wife and I have children, so the motherfucker part is at least correct!

I've always been extremely successful with ladies, to the point of it being a constantly recurring topic, and often expressed exasperation, with my friends over the decades. The results I'm seeing are only a bit more intense than my non-phero boosted self; but the pheromones expedite the process and pretty much take away most of the effort for me.

You'll also note that with the ladies I go into detail about, I tend to hook them, and then play out the reeling in process over multiple exposures; all while being my best self. As Happy mentioned, this might be my particular key.

And speaking of Happy....you sir, are seeing amazing results with this from what I've read. Multiple hookups on the first meeting with them, severe imprinting in the "when can I see you again", and; pardon my bad taste in metaphors; you are getting more tail than a toilet seat!

Myself, I've always been way over the top and have always netted similar results in all facets of life. If you are more grounded and centered than I, I would opine that your results will be as well.

For me, the Love God isn't some magick potion, it intensifies and expedites what it already there. It didn't turn Gladen-Jekyll into Gladen-Hyde; I've always been Hyde, the Love God just enhances that a notable bit.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-29-2018 8:36 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-29-2018 9:21 AM

I think the primary element missing in most standard reviews is risk i.e. an attempt at something that can be quantified, and at which you can fail.

How many times do you see a member post that they :

tried to get a number, but failed..........

or tried to escalate, but was shut-down.........

or tried to ask a girl out, but was rebuffed...........etc.?

Only then could you claim a mix didn't work, but most guys are too afraid to try.

So we end up with reviews centered around basically how many girls showed the member undue attention, which is just one response, but not the only one.

Personally, I think many members here have a great fear : that a product will actually work, and replace their fantasy with reality.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018 9:22 AM by theLaw.)
10-29-2018 9:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah