Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-27-2018 2:45 PM

(10-27-2018 2:25 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yah know. Thinking back to the way the women just sort of gravitated to me really makes me wonder how conscious they were of what they were doing.

This is where these products can separate the men from the boys.

Boys want women to take the lead, even when they don't know what they're doing.

Men are prepared to lead the interaction when noticing these IOIs.

This is where a bunch of members can get false negatives with a great mix.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-27-2018 2:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-27-2018 3:49 PM

(10-27-2018 2:45 PM)theLaw Wrote:  This is where these products can separate the men from the boys.

This is where a bunch of members can get false negatives with a great mix.Big boss

Amen, brother.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-27-2018 3:49 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-27-2018 3:54 PM

(10-27-2018 2:45 PM)theLaw Wrote:  This is where these products can separate the men from the boys.

I'm a Man-boy....I'll lead, no problem,but i'll also allow them to take the lead

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-27-2018 3:54 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-27-2018 4:06 PM

(10-27-2018 3:54 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm a Man-boy....I'll lead, no problem,but i'll also allow them to take the lead

Ahhh... but by allowing them to take the lead, aren't you then the one who is leading?Smoke

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-27-2018 4:06 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-27-2018 4:18 PM

(10-27-2018 4:06 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ahhh... but by allowing them to take the lead, aren't you then the one who is leading?Smoke

No sir, I call it being a gentleman. A true Love-Godian Gentleman will go out of his way to make sure a woman is happy. If it makes her happy seducing me, or happy to think that it was her idea to seduce me in the first place, then I shall be the true gentleman, taking the high road, and allow that.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-27-2018 4:18 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-27-2018 7:58 PM

(10-27-2018 4:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  No sir, I call it being a gentleman. A true Love-Godian Gentleman will go out of his way to make sure a woman is happy. If it makes her happy seducing me, or happy to think that it was her idea to seduce me in the first place, then I shall be the true gentleman, taking the high road, and allow that.

Not sure if this is a philosophy I disagree with, or just different type of framing, as I certainly don't agree with the dependency of happiness in this statement.

Having said that, Gladen is married with children in an open relationship, so this conversation might be wayyyyyyy too complicated/personal for this forum.

I'll just stick to discussing chasing tail with TLG, so I will not be using the word "gentlemen".!!!Diablo

10-27-2018 7:58 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-28-2018 6:30 AM

(10-27-2018 4:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  No sir, I call it being a gentleman. A true Love-Godian Gentleman will go out of his way to make sure a woman is happy. If it makes her happy seducing me, or happy to think that it was her idea to seduce me in the first place, then I shall be the true gentleman, taking the high road, and allow that.

I agree with this philosophy. You can still be assertive and alpha whilst "priming" a woman to seduce you. If you play it the right way, she will perceive a higher value of you because she had to apply a special effort to obtain you. Because she had to seduce you, she will automatically assume that other women will do the same. And if you later enter a Long Term Relationship, it will serve you well to maintain this dynamic with her. And through your methods, she will consider you as the "one-in-a-thousand-alpha-gentleman" as opposed to the "regular-douchbag".

It looks like I'm going to have to pull the trigger on TLG. Too many experienced members are approving this formulae for it to be hype. I have delayed up until now because of the EST issue. Products with EST have always given me the most solid and persistent results with my womanizing habits. However, the self effects of EST suck in my case. So I'll just be careful where and how often I apply.

@Gladen, do you have the oil or spray?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-28-2018 6:30 AM
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2018 8:55 AM

6 inches to neck went into Walmart

Hb 8 40’s blonde with her mom I was looking at posters they slowly walk past, i saw her look back in the corner of my eye. I heard in my mind follow I guess she saw me following. I say this because as soon as I did she increased the sway of her hips and man was that ass was shaking hard.

I went to subway in the Walmart hb 7 blonde 20’s (maybe) I asked for a water cup and she gave me direct 4 second eye contact and lit up a genuine smile. I smiled to myself because I went to sit down by the drinks. I saw soon as I did i saw the same girl “working right beside them” she was mixing the tea on her tippy toes her butt was basically in my face. I also noticed her keep looking back and over her shoulder. I could tell she wanted me to open her.

I said they need to get you all a step ladder, she laughed and smiled as she went back to work.

I went to get me hair cut and hb 6 pink haired girl biiig boobs that she would keep rubbing in my face. I mean hear cleavage was nothing when I first sat down. I noticed halfway through my hair cut, she pulled her shirt down, ample amount of cleavage.

I put on 12 inches 6 to each sides of my neck.

My friend and I went to a Halloween store got a major hit from a hb8 brunette 30’s. They were at the check out when we came up and she wanted something else. I heard her ask where this is at and the guy points directly around my area.

I will say at this point most women would go around my friend and I to where she needs to go. This didn’t happen she slid by me. I wasn’t moving regardless she didn’t say excuse me or anything. This space had to be no more than 2 ft between me and a solid display.

Now I went into all that exposition up there so you all could understand how big of a hit this was. This girl was wearing a skin tight dress I could see everything. I noticed she came up to me I didn’t really look at her, I was more curious how her man would respond I got my answer deflated.

I felt her and graze my lower area and her ass she pushed into me as she slid by she got what she wanted. The next pass she made was where she did the same thing but on of her hands was covered so her husband couldn’t see it.

I laughed because she did the same thing again butt pushed into me but this time that hand full on grabbed my bulge. I could tell by her hands response it was a lot bigger than she was expecting, because she gave it a second squeeze.

I caught her eye when she looked back saw a big grin on her face and a wee find ring and she was pregnant. I saw another hit before she left, she did the whole hair flip and showed me a large part of her neck.

I told my friend what happened when we left he thought it was bull shit

3 hours late went to a bar and ended up getting a girls number. I found out it was her birthday and I had beads because it was Halloween , I told her one bead one dance. This girl danced with me because her friend wanted a dance. I told her does she want an alpha or a beta because I’m a alpha. I remember her saying “ I want an alpha” hb 6 24.

I pulled her sword and pulled her in my booth and told her “truth” I told her you know what an alpha would do in this situation?

I pulled her hair back and kissed her before she had a chance to respond. I made out with her and got her number, and her best friend was pulling for me. I actually disarmed the best friend first.

I went full alpha before I left, I told her I. her ear I would make her drip like Niagara Falls, and that I would show her what she really wants and desires. I was leaving and I saw that she stopped me and my friend before we could leave. I was smiling at her and she cane up and started making out with me, she asked if I could come to her place later.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
10-28-2018 8:55 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-28-2018 9:05 AM

(10-28-2018 8:55 AM)smellymen2002 Wrote:  I was smiling at her and she cane up and started making out with me, she asked if I could come to her place later.

I would label this the ultimate hit. Doesn't get any better than this. Well done!!!Mrgreen

To be clear, this is female escalation. Anything more in public, and her chastity is called into question by other women.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2018 9:09 AM by theLaw.)
10-28-2018 9:05 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-28-2018 9:35 AM

Awesome report, Smellyman!

10-28-2018 9:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah