Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-27-2018 7:57 AM

(10-27-2018 6:19 AM)stefdude Wrote:  That one has almost 100% positive reviews here, but it's probably a shitty product.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Raw-Chemistry

You've inspired me! First chance I get I'm going to buy a bottle of Raw Chemistry and see for myself how it is. For the price I figure I can always use it as a cover cologne if the scent is nice and the phero package a dud.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-27-2018 7:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-27-2018 8:24 AM

(10-27-2018 6:19 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I disagree with that 85%, the sample is too small for it to matter and the sample should only include old members when it's about a new product on the market

Out of curiosity, how many reviews does it take to matter and what qualifies as an 'old member'? I did the summary more as a "totals thus far" rather than as a know-all, end-all. If I knew the local standard of criteria, how many reviews is acceptable as a baseline and what qualifications a member needs in order for their review to count, I will recompile the data at, say, the 90-day mark.

Edited to add: when I reread that, I came off as a bit of a douche. that was not my intention, I really am curious as to what criteria is the acceptable base for establishing a summary, I wasn't throwing down any gauntlets.

The complete counts, to date are as follows: 15 members' reviews on this thread (two or three on journals or elsewhere, which I did not count for this thread).

80% positive (12 out of 15) with the positive reviewers rankings (posts/ reputation) being: 54/188, 204/209, 877/384. 70/104, 434/445, 66/223, 30/107, 3242/1211, 24/112, 364/276, 588/429, & 4012/4644.

13 1/3% Neutral
(2 out of 15) with reviewers rankings (posts/ rep) of 1468/749, & 53/153

6 2/3% negative (1 out of 15 reporting zero effects noted) with the reviewer's ranking of 26/100

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2018 10:51 AM by Gladen.)
10-27-2018 8:24 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-27-2018 11:43 AM

(10-26-2018 5:34 PM)theLaw Wrote:  focusing on how to make this mix work on the initial exposure (if possible) would probably help guys out moving forward.

Law, do you mean like a primer? How to open them/ get them to open you? Or did you mean how does somebody who's had success with this mix take it from strangers meeting eyes to them giving you their number in a couple of minutes?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-27-2018 11:43 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-27-2018 11:51 AM

(10-27-2018 11:43 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Law, do you mean like a primer? How to open them/ get them to open you? Or did you mean how does somebody who's had success with this mix take it from strangers meeting eyes to them giving you their number in a couple of minutes?

I think that the set-it-and-forget-it approach is certainly best, as it passively appears to get a response.

But I was referring to using it in a bar/club environment, which is really a question of how fast it hits. Maybe it creeps-in, or perhaps it's a hammer, or starts to get reactions after a certain number of minutes. The multiple exposure angle usually comes with a qualifier like "if the target is in the cloud for 45min, then it can basically count as a multiple exposure".

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-27-2018 11:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-27-2018 12:01 PM

(10-27-2018 11:51 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I think that the set-it-and-forget-it approach is certainly best, as it passively appears to get a response.

But I was referring to using it in a bar/club environment, which is really a question of how fast it hits. Maybe it creeps-in, or perhaps it's a hammer, or starts to get reactions after a certain number of minutes. The multiple exposure angle usually comes with a qualifier like "if the target is in the cloud for 45min, then it can basically count as a multiple exposure".

Thanks. I'll focus on that for a period of time and see if I can quantify it. I did describe the timeline (as I interpreted it) early on. I cannot recall if it was in this thread or in the MSMv3 thread.

10-27-2018 12:01 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-27-2018 12:20 PM

(10-27-2018 12:01 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Thanks. I'll focus on that for a period of time and see if I can quantify it. I did describe the timeline (as I interpreted it) early on. I cannot recall if it was in this thread or in the MSMv3 thread.

I think you posted something around 3min of exposure, and I suppose the metric would be a number, some kind of escalated physical contact, or something out of the ordinary like flashing. These could safety be called a hit imo.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-27-2018 12:20 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-27-2018 12:52 PM

(10-27-2018 12:20 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I think you posted something around 3min of exposure, and I suppose the metric would be a number, some kind of escalated physical contact, or something out of the ordinary like flashing. These could safety be called a hit imo.Big boss

My experiments have shown me these following results. However, what i say should be taken as my experiences only; I have noted that some others (Metaltree, cough, cough) feel that I am not average.

This all assumes that you know how to walk up to and engage the woman.

30 seconds: If you've engaged her this long she should be laughing, getting close to you, and start being a chatterbox.

1-2 minutes: she'll start getting real close, start displaying open posture, touch you innocently, and start on mate bashing

3-8 minutes: she'll find an excuse to brush up against you, touch you without trying too hard to disguise it, and if you're good she'll start auto-escalating by moving things towards the sexual.

4-6 minutes: she'll begin to validate herself as a mate to you, or let something slip that states that she 'doesn't want' to have sex with you (letting you know that she's thinking about it)

5-10 minutes: She goes all team-Jacob and has imprinted on you. Good luck in shaking off the velcro effect and enjoy Love God stalker-syndrome.

Repeated exposures seem to deepen, increase, and expedite these.

(I had a list of about 20 occurrences to support this timeline, but it was deleted to save space)

10-27-2018 12:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-27-2018 2:09 PM

(10-27-2018 12:52 PM)Gladen Wrote:  My experiments have shown me these following results. However, what i say should be taken as my experiences only; I have noted that some others (Metaltree, cough, cough) feel that I am not average.

This all assumes that you know how to walk up to and engage the woman.

30 seconds: If you've engaged her this long she should be laughing, getting close to you, and start being a chatterbox.

1-2 minutes: she'll start getting real close, start displaying open posture, touch you innocently, and start on mate bashing

3-8 minutes: she'll find an excuse to brush up against you, touch you without trying too hard to disguise it, and if you're good she'll start auto-escalating by moving things towards the sexual.

4-6 minutes: she'll begin to validate herself as a mate to you, or let something slip that states that she 'doesn't want' to have sex with you (letting you know that she's thinking about it)

5-10 minutes: She goes all team-Jacob and has imprinted on you. Good luck in shaking off the velcro effect and enjoy Love God stalker-syndrome.

Repeated exposures seem to deepen, increase, and expedite these.

(I had a list of about 20 occurrences to support this timeline, but it was deleted to save space)

I know that people have indicated that we must be similar personality wise so take this with a grain of salt but I've also had the same timeline experiences. Today was a great example...

Watching my son do a choir concert at a local festival. Indoors and wearing 8" of LP: Homme scented oil Love God spread over my usual app points. The longer I stood there, the more women gravitated closer to me. To the point that my bride (who was originally standing next to me got pushed out.) I was surrounded by 8-10 Moms in riding boots and yoga pants. During this time, I was opened by at least 4 of them. As in, actively coming over to talk to me. Not just standing and gawking in the hopes I'd say 'hi.' These were women I HAD NEVER MET. My bride was just standing off to the side with my mother in law who was in shock at the crowd. My bride is used to this stuff and just stood there. It took me a moment to notice because I was watching my kid pretend he was singing but when I noticed, she told me to just stay where I was because they were enjoying the show!

After we got outside, my mom in-law actually laughed and said the scene reminded her of the movie Michael (I have to go look that up). When these women saw me with my bride (according to her) there were a lot of disappointed faces when I ignored each of them and went to talk to her. *shrugs*

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2018 2:14 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-27-2018 2:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-27-2018 2:25 PM

Yah know. Thinking back to the way the women just sort of gravitated to me really makes me wonder how conscious they were of what they were doing. As they were standing, they'd all gradually move closer. Obviously each woman was acting independently but they'd slowly over the course of a minute or two just suddenly be in my viscinity. I got boobed and shouldered and just gently touched a LOT. One woman started using my right shoulder as a sort of tripod while she took pictures. I look over at her and she apologized and said, 'I'm sorry. Do you mind? You just seemed so sweet that I didn't want to bother you by asking but...' Then she trailed off. I assured her that I didn't mind since she smelled like Nirvana Black. She blushed and leaned in slightly more. Yet my bride thought the whole thing was hilarious. *shrugs*

10-27-2018 2:25 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-27-2018 2:36 PM

(10-27-2018 2:25 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yah know. Thinking back to the way the women just sort of gravitated to me really makes me wonder how conscious they were of what they were doing.

As a rule of thumb: completely and totally.

Plus the mob mentality buttressed and condoned their initial instinct to approach the Love God in a Snoopy suit.

10-27-2018 2:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah