Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

11 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 11 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-26-2018 6:10 PM

(10-26-2018 5:34 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I think we'll need a dozen or so positive reviews before you can call this mix a success, although I'm impressed so far with the limited responses.

Gladen and Snoopyace are both skilled with women and both more alpha than the average guy to begin with. I'd like to see how the mix works with more average guys.

I think alpha males and normal guys require different mixes although there is some overlap for sure.
10-26-2018 6:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:01 PM

(10-26-2018 5:34 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Also, focusing on how to make this mix work on the initial exposure (if possible) would probably help guys out moving forward.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Exactly! I have been trying to advise guys throughout the thread just throw it on, relax and be social. When it comes to meeting women, this is the best advice I can give. Spray it on, forget you are wearing it, relax, put on a smile and just go chat with someone. The pheromones can help open doors but it is up to the wearer to step through the door.

I didn't really design this as an icebreaker mix so much as one that was designed to enhance existing relationships so I am actually impressed with the fact that it works as well as it does on new people.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-26-2018 8:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:06 PM

(10-26-2018 6:10 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Gladen and Snoopyace are both skilled with women and both more alpha than the average guy to begin with. I'd like to see how the mix works with more average guys.

I think alpha males and normal guys require different mixes although there is some overlap for sure.

At least for me, it is about detaching from any outcome and just focusing on being in the moment (something Gladen made an excellent post about in his journal). I was the same way when I was single in that I was just relaxed and focusing on the interaction itself and not where I wanted it to go. It worked for me most of the time. Even before pheromones, either a woman liked me... or she didn't. The pheromones just give me a bit more of an advantage to open the door or at the very least, unlock the door for me to open it.

I'm looking forward to more reviews from others about how this mix works, particularly guys in relationships who've used this with their significant others.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-26-2018 8:06 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:58 PM

I got my pre shipped notice Smile basically I just want to try it out at work lol. I think that'll give me a few kicks of enjoyment.
10-26-2018 8:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:08 PM

(10-26-2018 8:58 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  I got my pre shipped notice Smile basically I just want to try it out at work lol. I think that'll give me a few kicks of enjoyment.

Ahahaha! That's evil. P Be prepared for stalkers. Man in love

10-26-2018 9:08 PM
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:26 PM

I know it’s been a while but I have been working on long term exposure with this mix.

6 inches to back of my neck homme scented

My friends girlfriend is now in my department, and of course I’m training her this week.

Today was the first time I actually saw love god start working in a progressive sense.

I noticed as she was working with me the smallest mistake she would make she would turn super red. This was out of character for her because she doesn’t get that way around me.

I thought it was interesting that she told me a story about her and my friend. The story was how he wanted to know what panties she was wearing and she told me she was wearing the same ones she was wearing now.

I told her I thought she did wear underwear, the would fall off that flat butt of hers. I noticed she turned bright red, she said “ I have nice cheeks though” I said unless I have seen them I can’t properly agree or disagree.

I honestly feel that she wants me to tell her to pull them down and show me already!

I also noticed her pupils were super dilated. I mean hugely like saucers, maybe that is why she kept running into stuff today and she kept getting distracted. I could see her mind wander off during the day and she is usually very focused.

The odd thing I noticed she was talking to me about how she had her 1st kid how dilated she was and she wants to have a water birth on the next one. This was right out of the damn blue sky, the most random
conversation I have had with a girl.

Next week I have another hot one should be 7 hours a day of exposure
10-26-2018 9:26 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:42 PM

Sounds like some pretty good reactions from her. Especially considering you are wearing 1/2 to 3/4 the amounts I am. Happy hunting next week!

10-26-2018 9:42 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:43 PM

(10-26-2018 9:26 PM)smellymen2002 Wrote:  My friends girlfriend is now in my department, and of course I’m training her this week.

Well, so much for TLG only being used for good.......whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-26-2018 9:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:45 PM

(10-26-2018 9:43 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Well, so much for TLG only being used for good.......whistle

Ahaha! Yup. sideLol

10-26-2018 9:45 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-27-2018 6:19 AM

I disagree with that 85%, the sample is too small for it to matter and the sample should only include old members when it's about a new product on the market.For TLG there aren't that many, 4 maybe?It was enough for me, along with the quality of the hits described, to buy it, but I still view it as a risk.I did the same on Alpha Dream's return and on Unresistible, I completely ignored reviews from new users or newish users with very few posts.

That one has almost 100% positive reviews here, but it's probably a shitty product.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Raw-Chemistry

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-27-2018 6:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah