Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-26-2018 12:04 AM

After reading through reviews over the past couple of months I have decided to buy LG to trial.
Just deciding on scent and in what format I want it (I think I’m going to have to read all 49 pages again).
I am looking forward to writing a review. My pheromone history(approx 2 years) has sadly only been with AD and something felt a bit off at pherotalk(now not a surprise after reading everything here) so I faded away, but really enjoying what I have read here.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
10-26-2018 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 7:59 AM

(10-26-2018 12:04 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  After reading through reviews over the past couple of months I have decided to buy LG to trial.
Just deciding on scent and in what format I want it (I think I’m going to have to read all 49 pages again).
I am looking forward to writing a review. My pheromone history(approx 2 years) has sadly only been with AD and something felt a bit off at pherotalk(now not a surprise after reading everything here) so I faded away, but really enjoying what I have read here.

It's tough trying to decide what is going to work best for our individual situations. I personally prefer the oil based pheromones/scents but I run hot and the sprays don't last nearly as long for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-26-2018 7:59 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:18 AM

I know Gladen has come across this situation while wearing The Love God as well but I have noticed that I am going to have to be much more selective in who I wear TLG around. I have been FB messaged a few sexy pictures by a former FWB and she is hinting about trying to do something. I'm also finding that women I interact with that have never expressed a romantic interest in me, who've been exposed to TLG are now suddenly qualifying themselves as a potential mate. The only other time I've seen reactions like this was when I was wearing Grail of Affection consistently and those reactions weren't as strong as these are. Just a great reminder that pheromones are a dirty bomb. They don't discriminate with regards to who gets caught in the blast. They'll affect everyone around the wearer.

I am finding that my bride is a lot calmer, happier and MUCH more affectionate than her baseline. She's also a LOT more deferential and appreciative of me and that is seriously saying something. Sex is still mind blowing. For both of us but especially her. How do I know this? She told me. Blush

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-26-2018 8:18 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:02 AM

And beware the Love God Stalker Syndrome.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-26-2018 9:02 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:10 AM

(10-26-2018 9:02 AM)Gladen Wrote:  And beware the Love God Stalker Syndrome.

Truer words, my friend.

10-26-2018 9:10 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:25 AM

(10-26-2018 8:18 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I am finding that my bride is a lot calmer, happier and MUCH more affectionate than her baseline. She's also a LOT more deferential and appreciative of me and that is seriously saying something. Sex is still mind blowing. For both of us but especially her. How do I know this? She told me.

The Love God creates a unique sexual-soul-mate kind of bond between a couple. To her, you become all of her fantasy icons rolled up into one (it helps a great deal if you act like this to begin with).

The sex part is, interesting. while the best label I could think of is primal-bonding sex; that falls way short. The effects on her can easily be noted, but the self effects of the Love God during love making allow you to focus completely on her, get into the perfect rhythm with her body, and be totally invested in the moment.

Edited to add:
Regarding the stalker syndrome I've noted that the imprinting goes heavily sexual and some ladies will end up pursuing you in a sexual manner. I have had more than one lady tell me that they've masturbated over me since being exposed to the Love God.

While this is cool and one hell of an ego-boost, it can also complicate things if you're involve din a relationship. So the stalker syndrome goes beyond them 'accidentally' showing up wherever you might be and pouring over every mention of you online; it can get physical as well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018 10:04 AM by Gladen.)
10-26-2018 9:25 AM

papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2018 12:36 PM

(10-26-2018 9:25 AM)Gladen Wrote:  The Love God creates a unique sexual-soul-mate kind of bond between a couple. To her, you become all of her fantasy icons rolled up into one (it helps a great deal if you act like this to begin with).

The sex part is, interesting. while the best label I could think of is primal-bonding sex; that falls way short. The effects on her can easily be noted, but the self effects of the Love God during love making allow you to focus completely on her, get into the perfect rhythm with her body, and be totally invested in the moment.

Edited to add:
Regarding the stalker syndrome I've noted that the imprinting goes heavily sexual and some ladies will end up pursuing you in a sexual manner. I have had more than one lady tell me that they've masturbated over me since being exposed to the Love God.

While this is cool and one hell of an ego-boost, it can also complicate things if you're involve din a relationship. So the stalker syndrome goes beyond them 'accidentally' showing up wherever you might be and pouring over every mention of you online; it can get physical as well.

After reading this I am starting to think Love God will be the most powerful tool for my needs.... This thread is just mind blowing! I am waiting for the bottom. I just hope it goes well with my body chemistry!
10-26-2018 12:36 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-26-2018 12:47 PM

(10-26-2018 12:36 PM)papamax Wrote:  After reading this I am starting to think Love God will be the most powerful tool for my needs.... This thread is just mind blowing! I am waiting for the bottom. I just hope it goes well with my body chemistry!

Well Sorano (sorry if I slaughtered your moniker) hasn't seen results from it that he can tell. TheLaw had a negative reaction to the only trace amounts of EST in the mix...so it isn't the Holy Grail, more like an unladen swallow.

Snoopy is like the King of the Love Gods as he leaves a trail of soaked panties wherever he sets foot. Most of the others become instant chick-magnets on this stuff, though; and once they get the hang of it, they should be Love Gods among men.

Me? I'm doing OK with it...I've seen a hit or two.

10-26-2018 12:47 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 12:51 PM

(10-26-2018 12:36 PM)papamax Wrote:  After reading this I am starting to think Love God will be the most powerful tool for my needs.... This thread is just mind blowing! I am waiting for the bottom. I just hope it goes well with my body chemistry!

It really has worked well for me and many others. Only one way to know for sure how well it would work for you.
(10-26-2018 12:47 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Me? I'm doing OK with it...I've seen a hit or two.

Yeah. sideLol

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018 12:51 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-26-2018 12:51 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-26-2018 1:16 PM

(10-26-2018 12:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  
(10-26-2018 12:47 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Me? I'm doing OK with it...I've seen a hit or two.

Yeah. sideLol

Every time Snoopy Laughs, a Love God gets his wings!

10-26-2018 1:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,471 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah