Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-24-2018 4:36 PM

Snoopy's experience reminded me of an effect of the Love God that I noted (and probably ranted about already).

For those involved in a long term relationship, somehow the attention that one garners from random women does not make them outwardly jealous. They will comment on it, tease you about it, and then physically prove to you that they are wilder and hotter...kind of a physical reminder as to why you are in lust with them and not said random stranger.

Kind of a win-win there.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-24-2018 4:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2018 5:13 PM

Need to do more testing. so far no hits.
10-24-2018 5:13 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-24-2018 5:48 PM

(10-24-2018 5:13 PM)sorano Wrote:  Need to do more testing. so far no hits.

Just an observation from reading your posts so far. It appears that you might have trouble talking to women, which you'll notice is a staple of both Gladen and Snoopy's game.

Not sure if this is necessary for TLG, but I can say that I've had some great mixes appear as duds in the past when I just clammed up. Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 5:51 PM by theLaw.)
10-24-2018 5:48 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2018 5:58 PM

I don't know when I go out, I do quite well and get numbers. I just don't want to be in anymore relationships and looking for something that will get them "hot" lol. Maybe I need to approach that a different way. Not sure. I am still experimenting and have to master how to use them and how they work.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 6:06 PM by sorano.)
10-24-2018 5:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

10-24-2018 6:31 PM

(10-24-2018 5:58 PM)sorano Wrote:  I don't know when I go out, I do quite well and get numbers. I just don't want to be in anymore relationships and looking for something that will get them "hot" lol. Maybe I need to approach that a different way. Not sure. I am still experimenting and have to master how to use them and how they work.

I'm confused. You already get numbers, but you want them to be "hot" (attracted) to you?

A few thoughts:

1. In one of your earlier posts you mention your height/weight + that you work out. You're a big boy, so is it possible that you're intimidating these girls? They might be attracted to you, but also don't want you to murder them, so if your social skills aren't top-notch, then it might read as "danger" to them.

2. Casual sex depends on escalation, and it sounds like you want a mix that will make girls escalate. Unfortunately, this only happens when the girl feels comfortable, and the risk with a guy who is 5'9/150 is different than a guy built like a linebacker.

3. Getting numbers is dating behaviour, not hookup behaviour. Casual sex will require many more risks than dating, because it's about escalation to sex.

Cheers!Mrgreen

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 6:33 PM by theLaw.)
10-24-2018 6:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-24-2018 7:44 PM

(10-24-2018 6:31 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I'm confused. You already get numbers, but you want them to be "hot" (attracted) to you?

A few thoughts:

1. In one of your earlier posts you mention your height/weight + that you work out. You're a big boy, so is it possible that you're intimidating these girls? They might be attracted to you, but also don't want you to murder them, so if your social skills aren't top-notch, then it might read as "danger" to them.

2. Casual sex depends on escalation, and it sounds like you want a mix that will make girls escalate. Unfortunately, this only happens when the girl feels comfortable, and the risk with a guy who is 5'9/150 is different than a guy built like a linebacker.

3. Getting numbers is dating behaviour, not hookup behaviour. Casual sex will require many more risks than dating, because it's about escalation to sex.

Cheers!Mrgreen

I was coming on to express similar thoughts but you beat me to it. I’d rep you but I need to spread the love around. Also, while the Love God will get new women interested, it’s not really meant to work as a one night lay product because it WILL create fallout. It is intended to get YOUR WOMAN hot and it does that by making her feel safe and comfortable. It does take just a bit of game to get the most from this out any other phero blend to help warm a woman up.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-24-2018 7:44 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2018 8:49 PM

I do get numbers but I always initiate the conversations. Yea we get shut down as well. But from all the reading I have been doing, about product x, this product, that product, I just keep seeing stuff like, oh I went to the bar or coffee shop and this girl just stared at me like deer in head lights or this woman was more affectionate to me. so it seems to be that the products they are using lure them in? or the men get a reaction first from the lady? or I could just be reading it all wrong.

I went out already using this and was around a lot of women. I made sure they were in the phero cloud. Nothing different. No hits, no nothing. Nothing like I read on this forum. Maybe I am using this product in the wrong way.
10-24-2018 8:49 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-24-2018 9:08 PM

(10-24-2018 8:49 PM)sorano Wrote:  I do get numbers but I always initiate the conversations. Yea we get shut down as well. But from all the reading I have been doing, about product x, this product, that product, I just keep seeing stuff like, oh I went to the bar or coffee shop and this girl just stared at me like deer in head lights or this woman was more affectionate to me. so it seems to be that the products they are using lure them in? or the men get a reaction first from the lady? or I could just be reading it all wrong.

I went out already using this and was around a lot of women. I made sure they were in the phero cloud. Nothing different. No hits, no nothing. Nothing like I read on this forum. Maybe I am using this product in the wrong way.

Did you interract with them or just stood in their crowd hoping for things to happen ? I have never used love God but there are only a few products known known to cause ioi from strangers . When I test products I use them as a difference on people I know and don't know to see if I notice anything different from normal baseline
10-24-2018 9:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

10-24-2018 9:45 PM

(10-24-2018 8:49 PM)sorano Wrote:  I do get numbers but I always initiate the conversations. Yea we get shut down as well. But from all the reading I have been doing, about product x, this product, that product, I just keep seeing stuff like, oh I went to the bar or coffee shop and this girl just stared at me like deer in head lights or this woman was more affectionate to me. so it seems to be that the products they are using lure them in? or the men get a reaction first from the lady? or I could just be reading it all wrong.

Got it. It sounds like TLG might be a bit over-engineered for your needs right now. Keep in mind that many of these signals are missed by guys here all the time, so they call it a dud. You'll also notice that Snoopy and Gladen are wearing this mix on a daily basis in many of the same locations, so they can spot changes very easily. I didn't notice any hits until I used it on a girl where I could notice a change in her normal behaviour. Maybe this is just placebo, or perhaps it just takes a while to learn how to use it.

If you read through the threads from products like AV, LIIK, ACE, etc, you'll see that they all have nuances of their own. The DITH looks do happen, but it's not every women in every scenario. It also depends on the way that you present yourself, which if done incorrectly, can kill any mix on these boards. Just as there are some guys who are naturals at creating rapport, there are also guys who are experts in breaking rapport.

I'm not trying to be a cheerleader here for TLG, but I can also see where it could be a bit too complex for a first product. You might consider something like ACE from PXS, Holy Grail from HAX, or even something like BW from LAL to help you escalate. One of the downsides to TLG is the lack of reviews, where as BW has tons of them. Big boss

10-24-2018 9:45 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2018 11:48 PM

with this thread so active and popular, along with snoopy and gladens strong support for it makes it want to purchase this. i think i just might. i hope u 2 are getting some sort of commission with all the effort you 2 are putting into this thread and the reports
10-24-2018 11:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah