Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-23-2018 11:03 AM

Sex, The Love God, and You:

Some of you know that I have attempted to, failingly, describe the experience of the physical act of sex, or making love, when the woman is under the spell of the love god.

While wet, wild, passionate, primal, dirty, hard, and other monikers describe some aspects of that; they all fall short of the actual experience (for her).

In general, she is uninhibited, dirty, filled with passion and desire, willing to explore her boundaries (as well as expand them), and wants it as hard and as long as you can give it. Somehow, she views this as an emotionally bonding experience.

My wife is away for a couple of days and she sent me a text about how much she me misses me. In her own words, she expressed what sex is like under the spell of the Love God:

...[the] total surrender of myself to you b/c you make sex a mystical euphoria unlike any other. You are in perfect tune with my body and soul, like you are inside my mind and touch and tease me exactly how I need.

...my body tingles & my mind gets off just as hard. Each orgasm is rapture. It is like air to me, I'm addicted, I must have it.

Thus far, those are the best words I could find to describe sex when the woman is under the spell: Addictive, mystic, euphoria that results in her surrendering her soul to you in her throes of passion.

The physicality can easily be described, but I could not even hint at the entirety on my own.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018 11:04 AM by Gladen.)
10-23-2018 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-23-2018 11:59 PM

(10-16-2018 4:04 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Myself, I started with the Love God after trying a few other products out and mixing them to achieve certain desired results. I was, at the time, using AV + M3x + Mr. Vetiver.

My first time I used it [the Love God] I noted a lot more attention on myself but not really a huge increase in the 'hits' over what I was already getting. It took me awhile to learn to stop driving it and to let it flow and allow the magic to happen. As I've grown more comfortable in my 'Love God Venom Spiderman suit' my results have increased dramatically.

Plus, with the Love God, one needs to be sociable, open, and to acknowledge others in a friendly and unimposing manner. I'm like this pretty much all the time and it wasn't until I hit some personal low spots, or realized that i was trying to force it, that it became clear that one has to be like this.

SnoopyAce and I had a discussion about this factor awhile back and I came to the conclusion (and he agreed to a point) that personal confidence, that outwardly shows, makes all the difference. He and I are both quite gregarious and have no worries about hooking up, as well as no fears in approaching and talking to women.

If you relax and project all that is the Love God in your stance, swagger, posture, expressions, and general attitude and outlook, it will happen. It helps if you're outgoing, but it will happen for you if you remember just exactly how awesome you truly are and let it shine out.

I’m in South East Asia. The women here are conservative. They aren’t anything like in the west so it is harder to notice hits or none at all. I have many phero products and with the wisdom of many users here I’ve read and executed successfully with mixes I have both solo and in combos. I know what I’m doing.
10-23-2018 11:59 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-24-2018 8:13 AM

(10-23-2018 11:59 PM)Bloodburn Wrote:  I know what I’m doing.

Didn't mean to imply that you did not. Was just hoping that relating my previous folly might help. I kept trying to make it work, which interfered with it working on its own.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 8:14 AM by Gladen.)
10-24-2018 8:13 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2018 8:54 AM

(10-24-2018 8:13 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Didn't mean to imply that you did not. Was just hoping that relating my previous folly might help. I kept trying to make it work, which interfered with it working on its own.

I do understand because I've read yours and Snoop's reports a lot before I pulled the plug.

What I found out for now is the mix may be too intimidating for conservative Asians at 6 sprays.
10-24-2018 8:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-24-2018 9:44 AM

(10-24-2018 8:54 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  I do understand because I've read yours and Snoop's reports a lot before I pulled the plug.

What I found out for now is the mix may be too intimidating for conservative Asians at 6 sprays.

That may be possible. Please experiment with it and let us know what you find out. You are in a unique position to provide data and insight that we Abrasive Westerners cannot.

10-24-2018 9:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-24-2018 9:51 AM

A day that will live in infamy

I won't bore you guys with the extremely sordid details of last night but only say that I ended up with L and Becca at a bohemian coffee shop. As it turned out, my wife had a hand in setting up the festivities of the evening as her anniversary gift to me.

I'll only say that the combination of myself, the Love God, and having two beautiful ladies hanging on me all night made for not only a highly successful field test (as in Love God among men), but for an incredibly wild night that has left me stunned (which is difficult to do).

The wife also had one hell of good time.

And the Primal Bonding sex with the Love God, is like bacon, pirates, and ninjas...it just makes it all better.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 9:52 AM by Gladen.)
10-24-2018 9:51 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-24-2018 10:27 AM

Sounds like it might be time to start a Love God Bucket List aka "what can I do with this weapon?".

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-24-2018 10:27 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-24-2018 10:28 AM

Whoo! All Hail Love God! And bow to Gladen! A sex God among men. ‘We’re not worthy!’

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-24-2018 10:28 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-24-2018 10:36 AM

(10-24-2018 10:27 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Sounds like it might be time to start a Love God Bucket List aka "what can I do with this weapon?".

I both agree and disagree, sir. the Love God should only be used a powerful force of good!
Helping a woman discover her infinite supply of orgasms is a good thing, right?

10-24-2018 10:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-24-2018 10:40 AM

(10-24-2018 10:28 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  And bow to Gladen! A sex God among men. ‘We’re not worthy!’

No sir, All Hail Snoopy, The Benevolent Creator!

Each and every one of us has this within ourselves. There is nothing special about me. I'm just far too self-absorbed and retarded to worry. If one follows Snoopy's instructions on wearing the Love God, you can get to this point.

10-24-2018 10:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah