Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-20-2018 12:18 PM

(10-20-2018 11:49 AM)MMM Wrote:  QUESTION FROM THE PAST: Has anybody noticed an increase in waist size since using Love God? Do keep an eye out from here on out, and report your findings. Acute

Just curious. Focus

Been using it (with the Est) in various forms for a year. Down 12# since May. For the record I have never seen weight gain issues with Methoxyestratetraenone or Est.
(10-20-2018 12:09 PM)sorano Wrote:  I just received love god today in the mail along with 3 other sample vials.

Whoo! Happy Hunting!!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 12:20 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-20-2018 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2018 12:23 PM

cant wait to try it out. I am going to order another with a scent. will start off with 4 sprays and experiment.
10-20-2018 12:23 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-20-2018 12:24 PM

(10-20-2018 12:23 PM)sorano Wrote:  cant wait to try it out. I am going to order another with a scent. will start off with 4 sprays and experiment.

WooHoo! More data. Happy hunting and have fun with it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-20-2018 12:24 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2018 12:29 PM

I intent to go out and make pretend that I do not have love god on. I feel at times when people start using something, they start to believe things and could be placebo. with anything in life. I will try the supermarkets, mall, and then go to a lounge in a more social setting and really get close to women so they can be around the cloud for a while. I will report back.

The three samples I got are love potion black, kings maker with phero and rebedl with phero
10-20-2018 12:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-20-2018 1:17 PM

(10-20-2018 12:29 PM)sorano Wrote:  I intent to go out and make pretend that I do not have love god on. I feel at times when people start using something, they start to believe things and could be placebo. with anything in life. I will try the supermarkets, mall, and then go to a lounge in a more social setting and really get close to women so they can be around the cloud for a while. I will report back.

The three samples I got are love potion black, kings maker with phero and rebedl with phero

That’s the best way to go about it. Put on Love God and promptly forget you are wearing it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-20-2018 1:17 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-20-2018 3:41 PM

Gearing up for the anniversary celebration....
No kids, no pets...booked one of the best hotels in the area for the night, dinner at a 4-star restaurant, several gifts given over the course of the day all to the them of "You light my way" with each gift having part of a poem I wrote for her....

Flowers on the table I reserved (a private alcove with table cloths) with her final gift and the end of the poem on the restaurant table, an itinerary of possible activities running the gambit from innocent fun all the way up to naughty public actions and a swing club for sex with an audience (and choosing what will work to accommodate her mood so the evening will be just perfect for her), her favorite beverages and snacks for said hotel, a bag filled with adult toys, and lots of romance ready to go!

All I need to do is to don my new wardrobe and the Love God!

Wish me luck!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-20-2018 3:41 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-20-2018 4:27 PM

Wow, you seriously make the rest of us look bad. Have fun!

10-20-2018 4:27 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-21-2018 12:45 PM

(10-20-2018 11:49 AM)MMM Wrote:  QUESTION FROM THE PAST: Has anybody noticed an increase in waist size since using Love God? Do keep an eye out from here on out, and report your findings. Acute

Just curious. Focus

I've actually lost 5 pounds this past month. And that's mainly because I've been on a keto diet. Haven't felt any side affects from TLG.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Journe...sformation
10-21-2018 12:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-21-2018 11:32 PM

I am still just in awe at the reactions I get whenever I wear TLG (which is often). I discovered an old sample vial of LP #9 from LPMP and wore that as my cover scent for my unscented TLG spray (6 sprays split between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck). I had forgotten how much I enjoyed LP #9. It's an old school citrus musk that just smells very clean and that women seem to really enjoy.

I went to lunch with a friend of mine (natural redhead, 45 y/o and very fit) and she couldn't stop Kino'ing me. It was hilarious. Between that and the talk about how great I smelled, it really had me laughing. Our waitress couldn't stay away and just hovered over me. I got 3 refills when I would be barely halfway through my drink she'd be there to top it off for me. My friend started motor mouthing about how she hates being single and wishes she'd find a great guy like me. When we went to leave, I got a bear hug that also led to a butt squeeze and she just didn't want to leave my company.

Later tonight, I reapplied (about 7 hours after initial application) and my bride was oh, so sweet all night! Loving and cuddly and just sweet as pie. She is passed out on the couch right now but I have a feeling that when she wakes from her nap it is going to be GAME ON. Why do I think that? She told me so. Good

10-21-2018 11:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-22-2018 10:02 AM

Another great adventure brought to you by the Love God!

Had the girl in the floral department of my grocery store force her number on me while I was shopping for more flowers for the wife (she knew that I was getting those for my anniversary). Got VIP treatment everywhere we went, and L was her typical self, while we were shopping in the adult store, whenever she thought the wife wasn't looking. L even went into the dressing room with my wife and they took a couple of pictures that were, ummm, suggestive; just to surprise me.

Not only did I get to experience more auto-escalation (when the woman escalates things herself and you don't need to) along with all the other tried and true effects of the Love God, but I have come to the conclusion that it also makes the affected ladies totally, one-hundred percent, ignore the fact that you are already attached. They just don't care, or flat out ignore, that you are in a relationship; they just want you for themselves.

10-22-2018 10:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah