Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-15-2018 10:33 AM

(09-15-2018 10:28 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Thank you for stating this in the way I've been failing to relate.

The Love God nets these reactions but it seems that the ladies are fully 100% aware of what they're doing and why. The Love God seems to make them intentionally try to get noticed by you and the bolder of a peson they are, the bolder their opening.

YES. This. Exactly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-15-2018 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

09-15-2018 10:41 AM

Given the current complexity of the mix, it might be best to refrain from adding other products to it. I'm guilty of this myself, but it rarely bears any fruit.

Based on the reports so far, it sounds like a sledgehammer. But just remember all of the powerful mixes of yesteryear that members failed to appreciate until they disappeared.

The question now is: what more would you want from this mix?Big boss

If the answer is nothing, then it's time to go hunting!!!Xyxgun

Thanks to Gladen/Snoopy for the great reviews!

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 10:42 AM by theLaw.)
09-15-2018 10:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-15-2018 10:53 AM

(09-15-2018 10:33 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  YES. This. Exactly.

I've been trying to find a way to relate to the others of what it is like: you hit it spot on.

Unlike other products I'm familiar with, they are fully aware of what they're doing and they get all giddy and enthusiastic about trying to make you 'want' them. It's like you are their every dirty fantasy made flesh with 'the perfect guy for her' vibe just to grab her by the heart and loins at the same time.

The Love God works in mysterious ways.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-15-2018 10:53 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-15-2018 11:01 AM

(09-15-2018 10:41 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Given the current complexity of the mix, it might be best to refrain from adding other products to it. I'm guilty of this myself, but it rarely bears any fruit.

Based on the reports so far, it sounds like a sledgehammer. But just remember all of the powerful mixes of yesteryear that members failed to appreciate until they disappeared.

The question now is: what more would you want from this mix?Big boss

If the answer is nothing, then it's time to go hunting!!!Xyxgun

Well said sir.

I 100% agree with not needing to mix anything else with it, but I I always doubt my own opinions so I need to know that I know; just knowing isn't enough.

I mentioned earlier that I was toying with the idea of adding just a tiny drop or two of Av tonight, but think I'll go back to just the Love God Solo.
Like you said: if it ain't broke...

I don't know if it will be a sledgehammer for everyone. Snoopy & I are about the same age so that might have something to do with it. I am eagerly awaiting some of the younger guys' trials of this to see how it works with the younger crowd.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-15-2018 11:01 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-15-2018 7:21 PM

Question for Snoopy and Gladen:

Do you get any negative effects from the Androstadienone in M3X and have you experienced any difference from LPMP's Androstadienone?

I tested M3X again at 2 sprays, and received great results from others, but unfortunately it has a clear negative effect on my erections.

Thanks!Big boss

for reference:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromones...ons?page=2

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 8:12 PM by theLaw.)
09-15-2018 7:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-15-2018 9:20 PM

(09-15-2018 11:01 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I don't know if it will be a sledgehammer for everyone. Snoopy & I are about the same age so that might have something to do with it. I am eagerly awaiting some of the younger guys' trials of this to see how it works with the younger crowd.

Me too! I can't wait to see how some of the younger guys find this blend. I just ordered more in UN for men and Excalibur scents because I gave my half bottles of LP: Homme and Excalibur to someone.
(09-15-2018 7:21 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Question for Snoopy and Gladen:

Do you get any negative effects from the Androstadienone in M3X and have you experienced any difference from LPMP's Androstadienone?

I tested M3X again at 2 sprays, and received great results from others, but unfortunately it has a clear negative effect on my erections.

Thanks!Big boss

for reference:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromones...ons?page=2

Personally, I have always been extremely tolerant of androstedienone but that's just me. It rarely bothers me unless I practically bathe in the stuff. Having said that, from what I've been reading as well as my own experience, the Est and copulins in Love God 'should' help counteract some of those issues.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 9:22 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-15-2018 9:20 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-15-2018 11:16 PM

Snoop:

Emailed lpmp fri evening. No response so waiting for monday.

In meantime , do you like un or homme or girlnip better?
09-15-2018 11:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-15-2018 11:45 PM

(09-15-2018 11:16 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Snoop:

Emailed lpmp fri evening. No response so waiting for monday.

In meantime , do you like un or homme or girlnip better?

I know they've been incredibly busy lately and I'm sure they'll reply shortly.

All are really good and since I inspired Girl Nip I have a soft spot for that. Overall, however I’d say that LP: Homme is the closest thing to a signature scent that I have.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 4:56 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-15-2018 11:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-16-2018 5:01 PM

My bride and me went to a wedding. It was a relative of mine and I was asked to officiate. I was so grateful to have many people come up after the ceremony to tell me just how much they enjoyed it! Makes me even more gratified because I wrote it up Thursday evening. *shrugs* My way of doing things is to just sort of wing-it. I have tried planning things out in the past and it never works out for me anyway.

Oh, and to keep this stinky pheromone oriented, I wore LP: Homme oil boosted with Love God to the ceremony. It was a bit overwhelming. The brides 20 year old sister would NOT leave me alone, and this was without any alcohol. Bear in mind, I'm mid 40's and slightly overweight while she was 20 years old, 5'6" (167 cm), about 120 lbs (54 kg) blond hair, tight blue mini dress with a peek a boo(b) cutout that was totally showing off her breasts. Total 10 and she was hanging on me and trying to talk to me about sneaking off later in the evening. MY BRIDE WAS 5' AWAY.

The GRANDMOTHER of the bride wanted to adopt me and everyone (women in particular) seemed to want to gather around me all night. I reiterate what I've said previously. Do NOT wear Love God if you don't want to be the center of attention! Thankfully, I'm comfortable with it. As tired as we were when we got home from the reception, my bride was still trying to seduce me. I let her. Blush

09-16-2018 5:01 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-16-2018 9:04 PM

I just heard from Mara at LPMP that several guys have decided to try Love God. I'm both humbled and honored. I sincerely hope that you all find this phero blend to be as much fun as those of us who've already tried it do.

A couple of suggestions: When you get yours, start a bit smaller as far as dose and let your nose be your guide (provided you got it scented) for how many sprays to go with. If you are getting it unscented, I'd suggest starting at 3-4 sprays or about 6" rolled on to wherever you chose, based on your choice of spray or oil and then go up or down from there based on results.

Also, Once you spray it on do your best to forget you are wearing it. Just relax, be yourself and have fun! Man in love

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 9:06 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-16-2018 9:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah