Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-17-2018 8:21 AM

(10-17-2018 6:16 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Hahahahah.Oh I'm gonna be evil with that product Twisted

No stefdude, NOOOoooooo!

With the Love God comes Great Responsibility. Allow me to recite from the scripture.

It hath been written....

And SnoopyAce looked upon the world of the Pheroites and saw that it was lacking. He spoketh "Let there be Love God"; and there was (after 20 tries) the Love God. SnoopyAce then looked again upon the land of Pheroites and saw that all was well.

But the, in his wisdom, though he saw that the power of the Love God was boon to all of human kind, he knew that it could be used for nefarious deeds.

"Be thou of stout heart, pure spirit, and doeth not unto others what they shall not desire. For that is the purpose of the Love God, and all shalt not be evil. Drinketh deep of the Love God; but only with good in your heart. And party on, dude"

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 8:22 AM by Gladen.)
10-17-2018 8:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-17-2018 8:52 AM

“Be excellent to each other.” Ahaha! sideLol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-17-2018 8:52 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-17-2018 1:33 PM

Snoopy said that I should share this (so blame him!):

I had insomnia last night so I did a thought experiment on how how I tend to communicate with women. the reason for this is that every now and then people ask me for advice on some things. I give them my opinions and suggestions, but that's all I really count it as. However, the "what should I say and how should I say it" question is always posed. In light of that I more or less formulated my opinions on how I communicate with women and Snoopy thinks that it is germane to the Love God thread.

So here goes, it is pretty long, so blame him:

I’ve mentioned before that I ‘advise’ some people on their relationships. Advise, or the giving of advice, is not what I really call it. People ask me questions about their relationships, ‘getting the girl (or guy)’, and other things. I give them suggestions; always letting them know that I doubt what I think is really of any use, based upon my thoughts, my outside interpretation of things, and my experiences. I always qualify things with ‘this is what I would do', and remind them that I’m just stating opinions.

Some have been talking to me for months, or even years, on end; but most seem to drift off after a few weeks. This either means that they figured it all out and I helped them, or my advice is just as shitty as I think it might be and they go their merry way, too polite to let me know that my suggestions are total crap.

Either way, the topic of “what should I say to her and how should I say it” is a common theme. I have told a few folks what to say, but I usually don’t delve into the background of the why’s and wisdoms until later. As it is becoming a common thread of my private messages with a few (both here and elsewhere) I thought I’d try to lay down my understanding of these things from my point of view.

This first section outlines how I believe talking to a woman should go. How I know this, where I learned this, and how I mastered this, myself, doesn’t matter. What matters is that I somehow instinctively always acted like this. This works perfect for me, as it is a part of who and what I am. It did, however, take me decades to be able to break it down and work it out.

I’ll outline my basic ideas (and you should note that they conflict with each other) of underlying philosophies and my 4-stages, or ways, of saying things to give you, hopefully, some insight into my little cranium.

I’m positive that others will disagree with me, and that’s perfectly fine. Just because how I am works for me does not mean that others’ ideas are any less valid.

First off, you need to clear your mind of all the misconceptions you have about women, yourself, and what so many call ‘game’. By game I mean the instructions that most PUA scenes will give you. I’m not bashing or blasting them, I’m just saying that learning what to do without the (more advanced) knowledge of the why’s behind it is like giving a kid dynamite and a match and not telling them that it will explode; it can be bad for you as a person.

You must also realize that you, yourself, have all of this within you. There isn’t a single pheromone product, or line, or PUA technique, clothing, haircut, or anything that will do the work for you. All of these help you, and I’ll use my experiences using SnoopyAce’s Love God to demonstrate how pheromones can be used to accelerate and facilitate conversation, but ultimately you are the one that makes things happen.

There are a few points of how to think and how to approach that you need to know in order to utilize my 4 ways of saying things; so I cannot dive into step 20 before I outline the preceding steps. So here’s what you should always keep in mind.

Forget ‘talking’ to women!
Yes, you are thinking about it all wrong. Guys talk to each other, women communicate. If you don’t agree, then don’t bother reading one more word. Talking is just verbal words. Communication engages the entire person; the entirety of their being. Most guys suck at communicating with women because they think that ‘talking to them’ is the same thing. It is not. What you say has very very little to do with it. It isn’t so much what you say to her, as how you communicate with them (and not to them).

There was, some many years ago, a comedy special that I watched on late night cable TV. A comedian (whose name I forget) did a good portion of his act on the word “dude”. It was funny, but I gleaned a kernel of wisdom about communicating with others out of his act. I actually use this comedian’s same schtick when I’m training employees.

The point was that tone, inflection, and context, makes all the difference in how things are perceived; and he made the point using the word dude.

Dude can mean hello: Dude…
Dude can mean you did great: DuuuuDe!
Dude can mean you screwed up: duuuuude…
Dude can also mean Are you hiding in the closet with a shotgun: ……du..ude?...

The point is that our tone, facial expressions, volume, inflection, posture, body language, and context communicate tons more than just the words we say. You see and process this all of the time when somebody is angry, shows their hatred for something or someone, or is excited to do something. You can hear it in their voice, see it in their eyes, and tell by their inflection if they hate something.

This is communication over talking. You need to realize this and understand that everything is noted; so much more so than words.

You also need to have your goal in mind, which is seduction.

You might be saying “No, I don’t want to seduce her”. That’s fine, but yes you do.

In any conversation, you want to make her feel like the best thing this universe has to offer her is your touch, your kiss, your caress. You want her to be into you, you want her to respond to you. That is seduction.

Even if you don’t end up bumping naughty parts together; it is still seduction. Just like communicating with a woman is so much more than talking; you need to understand that there is so much more to seduction than just getting her to shed her clothes.

But it is of paramount import to know, fully and truly, that your ‘goal’ of seduction is a zero-sum game.

In a perfect fantasy world you’d plot it out so your words hypnotize her with lust for you; you sweep her off her feet, and then wind up having the best sex ever.

Forget all about that. Communicating with a woman is a game. I’ll detail that in just a bit. For right now, absorb that your wildest ending fantasy of hot sex with this woman is only that, a fantasy. You just need to enjoy the moment.

Knowing what a woman wants from communication is extremely important.

Here’s the easiest thing to keep in mind; but practicing it takes some intent. Women want you seduce them as much as you want to seduce them yourself…probably more! If you don’t believe me, look around at the things women are into for romance; things that fuel their wants and desires on the emotional level and engages all of their being. From the bodice ripper romance novels, to the torrid 50 shades, and to the success of the Magic Mike movies, you see that women want to be, need to be, seduced.

However, seducing women isn’t about what you do to or for them; it is entirely about how you make them feel. Women aren’t attracted to your looks, your words, your style, and most definitely not what you do for them or to them. You get a woman’s fires raging into a volcano like fury by how you make them feel.

Communicating with women is also about how you make them feel. Make no mistake, they want you to seduce them; you just need to communicate that to them in the manner they respond to. Women respond to this on every level and in every situation. They desire to be made to feel like the most beautiful, most important, and most desired person ever…who doesn’t?

The key is getting your intentions out in the way that appeals to their sense of romance and desire. You must also need to be able to do it in any situation and under any circumstances.

With that in mind, understand that communicating with a woman is like a dance.

Now you might not enjoy dancing, or suck at; but communication is like a dance. For the record I both loathe and suck at dancing; but I have studied dance and dance moves as I am a musician and many of the moves and actions of dance translate well on stage. But if you think about it, dancing is two bodies, moving in perfect synchronization with each other, becoming one in movement, body, mind, and spirit.

Like dancing with strangers in a nightclub, communicating with a woman has the same end goal. If you two are in step with each other, it flows naturally and is sexually charged. There is a reason why women equate great dancing with sex. It is the union of two melding together.

Communications are the same; it just flies under the radar.

Also like dancing, either party may disengage at any time, and it doesn’t matter.

This is why I said that the end goal of seduction is zero sum. If you communicate to her on her level, and she likes it, she may want to play with the verbal banter as well. If she doesn’t dig it then she won’t respond well. It doesn’t matter; have fun with it. If she walks, talks, runs, stays, or plays; it is all the same to you. You cannot push for the outcome, you can only know what the outcome is and let her arrive there as she sees fit.

If she laughs and talks and jokes with you for a time and then removes herself, fine. If she gets real into it, fine. You need to not be concerned with how it will end up: if you worry about it then you’ll force it, and forcing it is a guaranteed crash every single time. So relax and remember that communicating is a dance of seduction and you are dancing for the sake of dancing alone.

If you’ve ever seen two people that were perfect dance partners dancing together, you’ve probably realized that there’s some enigmatic connection between them. You can and will create this if you communicate with a woman on her level. Remember it is all about how you make her feel; everything else is just the vehicle to instill those feelings in her.

You need to relax, let it flow, know what you want, enjoy the journey and not the destination, and communicate to her on her level, within her own romantic ideals, and be happy just to banter, and never push. Be fearless and have fun with it all.

Those are the basic idea between what communication is and how you should approach communicating with a woman. It doesn’t matter if you’ve just met, have been married for decades, are talking on the phone, texting, whatever. What matters is that you understand how to communicate.

Most people know what they want to say, but have trouble getting it across. They worry about getting rejected, slapped, slammed with harassment accusations, or are just shy. But just like the word ‘dude’ there are multiple ways to say the same thing. If you understand that communication has very little to do with what you say and you learn how to communicate in innuendo, suggestions, and how to build her desire to feel more, then you’ll soon be able to say whatever you want, however you want. Harness your power and ability to say what you want to without coming across as a pervert, desperate, or even remotely insecure.

My four ways to say something can be helpful. One can also use them as the 4 steps of communicating. This are: introduction, rapport, blatant, and climax. In fact, one can use these in love making as well, but that is another topic.

Introduction:

I don’t mean walk up and point to your name tag and say “Hi, I’m gladen!” I mean that you are probing her mind to see what mood she’s in, how she responds to your communication, and what level of seductive suggestiveness she is willing to respond to. You know that she wants to be swept off her feet. Even if she goes home to her husband instead of you, she still needs to be singled out as unique, desirable, and special. You would use phrasing and word structures of the introductory type in a professional environment, family friendly functions, and with a total stranger in public.

I’ll be the first to admit that I can get away with skipping this a good deal, but that is me. Walk before you run. When you are first meeting the woman you are going to communicate with, or just starting the conversation with one you are familiar with, you always need to set things in the introductory mindset. Your introductory communications will prime her for the dance of seduction that is communication. If it were sex, the introduction stage is getting her into the mindset of wanting sex; before you even touch her.

Rapport:

As you speak with her she’ll respond. As her interest increases, you use this time to get her worked up, to get her not only responding positively, but also building the communications up. This stage is usually called escalation by the pickup artists. It is building the rapport of communications between you two. Like partners dancing, you are getting familiar with each others’ moves and preferences and responses, all while building to a crescendo. The rapport stage is also used to stimulate her through communicating. If I were to draw another parallel between communicating and making love, rapport would be foreplay.

Blatant:
The blatant step can only be achieved after rapport has been achieved. You got her interest, she’s verbally fencing back with you and she’s having fun playing the same game of verbal fencing that you are. There’s a reason why some women are blatant flirts; they enjoy the fun and games aspect of it. Finding somebody that knows how it works, isn’t doing it just to get them into bed, and can stimulate them on multiple levels at once is a rare find. Always remember that either one of you can call it quits at any time and who cares? Enjoy the moment. When you’re introducing the communications and building up the rapport between you two you will typically keep things more innocent or suggestive with your words, but communicate passion, lust, and desire. To compare this to the act off sex again, the blatant steps would be giving her the first few orgasms of the evening before you really made her melt with delight. Blatant communications are where you right out innocently turn things to unmasked seductiveness; but you must remember that it is a game and you are not here to ‘win’ the prize, just to play and enjoy.

Climax:

The climax stage is when all veils have been peeled away and you are flat our blatantly seducing with your words as well as with the rest of your communications. This is the point where she’s asking you what you’d do “if….” and you tell her.

However, you keep your mind focused on playing the game of communicating and not the actual actions you describe. You don’t actually even describe them, you only reveal just enough to engage her imagination and emotions and let her fill in all the details herself.

At this point, your communications have climaxed. You can be bold and brazen and as long as you keep it fun and innocent enough that you don’t come across like a trash talking pervert, all will be well.

That, my friends, is how I divide up ‘talking’ to a woman. I don’t think about, or worry about achieving, the outcome; I just let it flow and have fun. I start small and innocent enough that it grabs their attention and makes them wonder exactly what I meant, but it is the dance that is the most fun, not the after prom drive home.

These 4 steps are also used in conveying what you want by changing the context. You change your words and your tone while communicating with the rest of your essence to give weight and emotion to your underlying psyche. She will feel what you communicated but respond to what you say. As I mentioned, it is how she feels that makes communicating worthwhile for her.

Let’s take two things to say and reword them into each of the 4 types; I’ll use “I think you’re hot” and “I want to have sex with you”.

Never be boring, always be different, and appeal to her thoughts, wants, desires, and emotions; not yours. Also, always be sincere; being phony is ALWAYS communicated in an obvious way.

How to say in the 4 ways:

Introductory:
“You have an obvious glow about you; it is rare to see a woman with such outer beauty that is seemingly so easily eclipsed by her inner.”

And

“Now I know why great men of history moved mountains and crossed untamed continents to be by the side of a woman like you”
Here, using the mentality of introduction patterning to gauge their reaction, test the waters so to speak, and to convey intention and meaning while masking it all with ‘talk’

Rapport:
“I once dreamt of the perfect woman, what she’d look like, how she’d sound, and how multi-faceted she would be. I need to increase my imagination because even my wildest fantasies fall short in light of your perfection”

And

“In all my days I never thought I’d be this close to somebody that is as sensually captivating as you”

Blatant:
“I cannot decide which is more stunning, the color and soulful depth of your eyes, your amazing outfit that suits you perfectly, or the hint of perfection underneath those clothes.”

And

“Just hearing your voice is enough to send shivers all over my entire body. It makes me pine away for a taste of you”

Climax:
“As much as I love this connection we have, your beauty is such that my mind blanks every time I catch a glimpse of you. You burn hotter than the Sun and leave me stunned.”

And

“I see the devil dancing beneath your eyes and the impish smile on your face. Coupled with your wild wit, you are a glimpse of perfection. I am hard pressed to think of anything other than how amazing it would be to dance alone with you in private.”

All of these 4 pairs say the same things; I think you’re hot and I want to have sex with you. But when reworded into my four steps/ stages of communication, you can custom fit your intent into words that are appropriate to the situation while communicating exactly what you mean with your posture, tone, expression, and other facets.

This has always been my key. You start small and innocent enough and let them build on that and steep for awhile, you then slowly move upwards, with her as a willing accomplice, let her ‘escalate’ things herself, and then dance the dance of seduction through conversation.

You can also use these four levels to determine how to word things for whatever situation. You wouldn’t use the blatant level on somebody you were just introduced to, and you wouldn’t use the introduction level as after-sex pillow talk (for this you’d start again at rapport, actually), etc.

Put some thought into what kind of communications you want to give, get, and use for any situation. Think about your typical lines and comments and find new ways to say them that are appropriate in building towards your goal.

ALWAYS keep in mind that the goal is a fantasy outcome. You don’t care, won’t ever care.
Just communicate to her mind, emotions, and desires how she wants them, and all will be cool. Never push, know when to back off, and understand that it is a game to them and this is how they play it. You do this all the time and don’t realize it. Once you do understand how to engage her on every level, and how to build up the steps in communicating, you’ll quickly discover that playing the game is much more fun than 'winning'.

You must also be DTF….down to FLIRT, that is. Don’t be afraid to show your thoughts and intentions; just show them in a neutral, safe, manner and you will have more fun and zero worries.

Pheromones:
You’ll note that the above has pretty much zero game advice to it, and just summarizes and simplifies the philosophy behind communicating with a woman. It mentions pheromones not at all. So what is the deal with pheromones?

Pheromones will get you noticed; prime them for the introductory stage; and facilitate communications by giving her a preconceived notion of how you are. With the Love God; a heavy sexual social mix (with lots of added features), I’m not saying that you can skip Intro and rapport, but you almost can.

Any pheromone will give a stranger a distinct feel of who and what you are; I call that the aura. This is a combination of how you project yourself that is enhanced by the pheromones. If you are congruent with the pheromone signature then it is a social and sexual lube that allows you to move from one stage to another rather smoothly and quickly. With the Love God, I’ve noted that women will turn up the steps themselves…sometimes so fast that it makes my own head spin!

Let’s say that in a social setting it would normally take you 15 minutes to go from introductory stage to building a rapport of connection to her. With a strong pheromone hit, you can do this in just a couple of minutes if you can communicate to her at that stage and your comments will grab her heartstrings and start her imagination going into overdrive.

That is what pheromones do. They won’t make you a master at communicating in and of themselves, but they will help you to not only be in the down to flirt mindset and realize that it is all fun and games, but also prime her to respond more positively to your wit and excellent communications with her.

When you find a pheromone blend that works for you, it will typically enhance what is already there; bring it out to your forefront. Build on that, all while knowing that the magic comes from inside yourself, not some bottled liquid, and then the pheromones will do their job and be the lubricant that makes the fun times of communicating with a woman the fun dance of seduction that it was meant to be.

Remember, everyone wants to be seduced, everyone wants to feel desirable, and everyone wants that to happen to them in a fun, intelligent, and non threatening way.

Be a fun, witty flirt, and build upon things by appealing to her on the emotional level. How somebody make you feel trumps any action, any bank account, and any promises. Communicate with all of yourself, don’t just talk; and never be concerned with the outcome. You aren’t there to close the deal. If she wants it closed, she will most definitely let you know. You’re there for the fun.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-17-2018 1:33 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-17-2018 1:34 PM

sideLol sideLol sideLol sideLol
That's terrible because I'm quite irresponsible!

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-17-2018 1:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-17-2018 4:36 PM

Here in my store...in the middle of Love God application (2 sprays in) the ex-wife of one of the guys that works for me (long story there) came in shopping.
she and I always had some sort of connection. We both know it, we both feel it, but we have never spoken of it, and never acted upon it.

There be dragons that Gladen has no desire to tangle with.

So fresh minor application of the Love God and about 30-40 seconds of her in my little cloud and man did it hit her hard. Lots of 2nd base kino initiated 'by accident' on her...OK, once or twice i can believe you, but if you thrust your behind into me 4 times and press your sweet, full, round breasts against me as you are apologizing, I don't buy it....woe is me!

Motor mouth, beginnings of mate-bashing, which I forestalled ( I work with the bloke after all) , and gawk & awe, big time. Hopefully I won't see any stalker effects, as that would end badly.

My point here is that with the Love God, it amplifies any attraction that might already be there. If she has any warm fuzzy feelings at all, they ramp up to infinity and beyond. So be careful, my friends.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 4:38 PM by Gladen.)
10-17-2018 4:36 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2018 5:33 PM

These reviews are crazy. I am still waiting for mine to come in the mail. I am really pumped up guys. Does anyone recommend a starting dose with this product and can you OD on it?
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018 5:41 PM by sorano.)
10-17-2018 5:33 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-18-2018 8:18 AM

(10-17-2018 5:33 PM)sorano Wrote:  Does anyone recommend a starting dose with this product and can you OD on it?

I have it in 60/40 spray and 6 seems to be my sweet spot. I've gone as high as 6 1/2 sprays (half spray applied to outer clothing when it is cold) but never any more.

I started with 2, then 4 sprays and noted good results at 4, but 6 spread over my body (torso, forearms, neck) works for me. Since I haven't gone beyond that, I have not noted any OD; but the Love God has lots of pheromones in it so the OD is quite possible.

10-18-2018 8:18 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-18-2018 9:54 AM

OMFLG!

OK, my morning is now an episode of the twilight zone!

My wife this morning left for work and shoved my wet hand down the front of her pants (I was in the shower) to show me that she was sans panties and said "think about that all day". I promised that I would.

Then, not more than 5 minutes ago I got an email (virtual cell phone number) from a lady that I hadn't seen in a couple of years but ran into recently (and damn is she looking mighty fine, I might add). I was wearing the Love God at the time, and we two have quite a bit of sexual tension that has never been voiced and never acted upon.

The message was: "Been thinking of u all nite. Wanna hook up in secrete sum time nobody will evr no" (direct copy, the typos are not mine).

She was in my "magnificent" presence for maybe 4 minutes; within 4-5 feet of me the entire time.

This is the Love God; this is the monster SnoopyAce has created.

I have not replied.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2018 9:55 AM by Gladen.)
10-18-2018 9:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2018 3:32 PM

So what seems to be the best application? Spray or roll on. I narrowed down the scent to lp homme or excalibur. So I'll go with homme. Now roll on or spray lol. To many choices
10-18-2018 3:32 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-18-2018 4:06 PM

Will post summarized version here later. See me journal for now.
10-18-2018 4:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah