Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-13-2018 4:32 PM

(10-13-2018 4:05 PM)excalibur Wrote:  I read that normally unscented LPMP has 3X the scented
version.

I'm curious. Did you read this from LPMP themselves, from analysis reports, or was it second-hand or tertiary comments?

I would assume that the production process would involve taking the media matrix, adding the pheromones as per measurements form the formula, and then adding fragrance. From a chemistry point of view, this makes more sense than adding fragrance first, then the actives.

If what you've read is correct, then it would be much more economical to purchase the unscented and then a cover scent (roughly three times cheaper)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-13-2018 4:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-13-2018 5:29 PM

Lovin Love God! Post later.
10-13-2018 5:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-13-2018 5:57 PM

For the record, phero boosted scents such as Kingmaker, Voracious, etc contain 333mcg of pheromones per bottle. Both the unscented Pheromones and scent boosted Pheromones (like Love God) contain 1,000mcg of Pheromones per bottle. That is straight from Mara.
(10-13-2018 5:29 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Lovin Love God! Post later.

Whoohoo! Big night for Love God. Going out right now with my bride, her friend and her friends BF. Film at 11.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018 5:59 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-13-2018 5:57 PM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2018 7:04 PM

Thanks Snoopy thats what I needed to check

So Love God Scented and unscented would have the same
amount of Pheromones.

Cheers
E
10-13-2018 7:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-13-2018 8:11 PM

(10-13-2018 7:04 PM)excalibur Wrote:  Thanks Snoopy thats what I needed to check

So Love God Scented and unscented would have the same
amount of Pheromones.

Cheers
E

Yup yup!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-13-2018 8:11 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2018 9:50 PM

so many positive reviews for love god! I can't wait to test this stuff out. I may have to stock up on this stuff
10-13-2018 9:50 PM
amp11220
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-14-2018 10:11 AM

Just ordered 60/40 in love potion#9 scent. Can't wait to play with it.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018 10:11 AM by amp11220.)
10-14-2018 10:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-14-2018 11:40 AM

Looking forward to reading about Lostdreams and Gladen's experiences last night. Mine was pretty crazy. I don't have a lot of time to write something up so I'll be succinct. I was wearing a total of six sprays of Excalibur scented Love God. One to the top of each hand and each side of my neck and two sprays to my torso under my shirt.

My bride's friend (and my FWB from many years ago) showed up last night without her BF, claiming he had to work. We all sit down and order a pizza and the conversation immediately turns to sex and to what a loser he is. How my bride is just so lucky that she found a guy like me and (again) how dumb she was for not seeing 20 years ago how great I was, etc. My bride is appearing to take this all in stride but was getting jealous of the fact that our waitress would touch my shoulder every time she'd walk by. Our 9/10 suicide blond waitress who was probably about 23 at the oldest. Lots of sex talk, lots of touching from all women. As we were heading out to go from the restaurant to our favorite bar, my bride's friend's BF called wondering where she was. She tried telling him a lie to so he wouldn't show up where we were heading. He didn't buy it and met us at the bar.

Apparently, she lied to him and didn't tell him we were all going out (my bride and me were both led to believe this was going to be a double date). It would seem that she wanted me all to herself without him around. At the bar, this guy who once threatened to kick my ass because he found out I'd had relations with is GF 20 years ago, was suddenly buying me shots. All Hail LOVE GOD! So, even though his GF is trying to sneak kisses from me as she is getting drunker and grabbing my hand to get me to feel how firm her breasts still are ("See? Still perky. No kids to make 'em saggy!") He is still being cool to me. INSANE. My bride got roaring drunk and gave me road head on the way home. NEVER happened before. She's gotten this drunk before but that has never happened.

We get home and it's game on. After several very quick, bed soaking orgasms she's still shaking and having what she calls aftershocks, she says, "What do you do to me?" I asked what she meant and she told me that she's noticed that this last year or so, I've upped my game from being really, really good in bed to being a Sexual GOD. She feels that the sex is beyond anything she ever thought she'd have with anyone but also that when we are done, she almost feels hollow. Like all her worries and stress are gone and have just been replaced by love for me. Shok

This is also a conversation that was completely unexpected from her. I've noticed that as I've been wearing Love God consistently around her that she's become more open and affectionate but yeah, during sex she is MUCH less inhibited and self conscious. Drives me crazy because she's a beautiful woman but her past relationship destroyed her self esteem and it seems like she's now starting to get that back again. TLG seems to work on several levels at once. It really has exceeded my hopes for what this product does. At least for me and after all, I selfishly designed this to work for me and my bride. I'm glad to see that it is also working for many others on here as well.

10-14-2018 11:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-15-2018 9:17 AM

Snoopy...there's just too much for me to cut and paste and quote here, so I'll just make a few points:
  • I warned you that this or something similar was going to happen
  • You had one hell of a night and managed to react with honor
  • I am jealous that you get all the fun (if I didn't have a massive weekend myself I'd be insanely jealous)
  • You have one fantastic lady for a wife that can manage to hold her confidence and trust in you in the face of blatant sexual invitations
  • Your ex-FWB will be soon breaking up with her boyfriend, I hope you can keep those dragons at bay
  • SnoopyAce can no longer be your handle...it must be "the Love God's Gift to Women

For others: everything that happened here is typical Love God when your personality is in synch with the plethora of effects. Motor-mouth, stalker-creating imprinting, mate-bashing, heavy physical contact, extreme blatant sexual invitations, hot raw wild sex that she sees as bonding, easy to create earth shattering orgasms, sexual fantasy man, deep emotional bonding...James Bonding!

The best effect, however, is the conflict avoidance. Here we have insecure male that thinks a girlfriend is his possession to control; so jealous that what she did before he even met her pisses him off; bowing to the smooth rebel alpha vibe created and buying Snoopy shots and smiling while his girlfriend makes Snoopy feel her up....and SnooopyAce's wife doesn't mind at all; just when the waitress starts qualifying Snoopy for a romp in the employee lounge!
(10-13-2018 5:29 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Lovin Love God! Post later.

Eagerly waiting

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018 9:18 AM by Gladen.)
10-15-2018 9:17 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-15-2018 11:17 AM

OK my fellow Love Godders....should I tell the whole story of my weekend or just leave it at, OMFLG, my potential orgy of chaos kind of turned into a literal orgy?

10-15-2018 11:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah