Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-12-2018 8:49 PM

(10-12-2018 6:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  There ya go! Just a heads up, sometimes it takes a day or so for them to reply. They do get very busy. You will definitely want a cover scent for it. It is stinky.

This may be a dumb quetion. Do you recommend spraying the cover scent over the pheromones? I was told spray the cologne first, let it dry, then apply pheromones.
10-12-2018 8:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-12-2018 9:56 PM

(10-12-2018 8:49 PM)sorano Wrote:  This may be a dumb quetion. Do you recommend spraying the cover scent over the pheromones? I was told spray the cologne first, let it dry, then apply pheromones.

I do the second one. When I'm using a spray, I apply the scent first then the pheromones.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-12-2018 9:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-13-2018 8:08 AM

(10-12-2018 5:41 PM)sorano Wrote:  snoopy, I ordered the 60/40 blend spray. I sent them an emailing asking about adding a scent. bc it does say scented. But there was so drop box to add which scent unless there is only one. I never got a response back. But its ok I would rather use my own cologne.

Chances are that they'll contact you shortly. LPMP has a pretty busy retail store and they tend to not get to emails for a day or three, but have always (at least with me) gotten back to the client.
It being a Friday and close to Samhain, they're probably busier than Microsoft tech-support after they push an update! They'll probably contact you after the weekend.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-13-2018 8:08 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-13-2018 9:44 AM

Just placed an order, unscented spray 60/40.I didn't leave any comment, I should receive the latest version right?v3 that is?Excited!

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-13-2018 9:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-13-2018 9:48 AM

(10-13-2018 9:44 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Just placed an order, unscented spray 60/40.I didn't leave any comment, I should receive the latest version right?v3 that is?Excited!

Yeppers! The LPMP Love God is version 3. You'll have so much fun!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-13-2018 9:48 AM
OptimistPrime
Leader of the Optobots

Rep Post

10-13-2018 12:11 PM

(10-12-2018 8:49 PM)sorano Wrote:  This may be a dumb quetion. Do you recommend spraying the cover scent over the pheromones? I was told spray the cologne first, let it dry, then apply pheromones.
For unscented products, I usually spray cover scent, let it dry, then put my Pheromones on top. I don't think it matters very much which you spray first, but I would always recommend letting the first dry before applying the second.

A few users think applying cover and mones in the same place screws up the product, so they will apply cover next to the product. I am not a fan of this method, but to each their own.

Experiment and find what works for you.
10-13-2018 12:11 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-13-2018 12:21 PM

Gladen's Provisional Effects List:

In an attempt to understand all that is the complexity of the Love God, I created a list of effects that I noted for prosperity.

Upon categorizing these, I realize that it is extremely lacking and incomplete, but with everyone's help we can get a more complete list.

What I've done is to first list the effects I've noted and then put them into 4 basic categories: noted self effects, effects on others' perceptions of us (me) be they personality or physical, the effects on social interactions, and the sexual. Quite a vast majority of these cross over so they are listed in multiple categories.

I hope this helps to pin down some of the effects I've noted.

Effects on Self: dominant male
strong sexual aura of vitality, rebel, rock star, overall fun, bad boy (sometimes), lower inhibitions, mood elevation, friendly, in good humor,
happy, invulnerable, respectful towards others (???), center of attention

Others Perceive me as/ show: dominant male, rebel, rock star, overall fun, romantic, bad boy, velcro effect, sexual fantasy man, lower inhibitions, imprinting (long term), stalker like obsession, desirable, mood elevation, friendly, funny, happy to be around you, sexually desired, approachable, role model in males, the perfect man for them, respect, trustworthy, witty, hilarious, center of attention

Socially others treat me as, or show: Vitality, rock star, fun in bed, overall fun, romance, bonding, bad boy, intimate connection instantly, soul mate connection, velcro effect, suggestive talk,
lots of physical contact, lower inhibitions, dirty talk (yes, socially), mate bashing, imprinting (long term), stalker like obsession, sexual attraction, desire, mood elevation, fantasy projection, friendly, funny, happy
cuddling, deep connection, sexual initiative and aggressive sexual from women, approachable, role model in males, the perfect man for them, respect, desire for animal sex because it is seen as closeness and bonding
trust, witty, hilarious, center of attention

In a sexual atmosphere women show or perceive me as: sexual attraction, strong sexual aura of vitality, rebel, rock star,
fun in bed, overall fun, romance, bonding, bad boy, intimate, soul mate connection, velcro effect, sexual fantasy man, suggestive talk, lots of physical contact, almost total loss of inhibitions, lots of dirty talk, extreme arousal. imprinting (WAY long term), stalker like obsession, intense desire
mood elevation, extreme fantasy projection, trusted and relaxed, cuddling,
deep connection, sexual initiative and aggressive sexual from women,
approachable for giving their all to you, submissive behavior with added suggestions of what to do to/with them, the perfect man for them,
respecting them no matter what they want or do, animal sex, animal sex is seen as closeness and bonding, complete trust, in complete synch with their minds and bodies, their fantasy lover, the total need to totally let go and surrender to the pleasure you give them, extremely wet and body shaking orgasms, the need to totally give themselves to you.

This is done as an aside from the hits of interest that are well-known with the Love God; such as Gawk & Awe, mate-bashing, and velcro hovering, etc.

My hopes are that others will add to this list so that those interested can see all the somehow harmonious vibes that is the Love God and how they affect our self-perception, how others perceive us, and how they react to it on multiple levels.

In other words, to quote the Big Lebowksi: This is what happens, Larry. This is what happens you you wear the Love God!

10-13-2018 12:21 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2018 1:18 PM

awesome, thanks for the help gents!
10-13-2018 1:18 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-13-2018 3:57 PM

Alright my fellow pheroites, I am setting off in about an hour for a weekend stress field test of the Love God. It is complex, convoluted, and will probably result in an orgy of chaos.

Snoopy, get your "Yes. This. Exactly" ready, and Stefdude, I hope you've got your BP medicine handy. My weekend trajectory will put my into close contact with 4-5 ladies that have fallen under the spell of the Love God (counting my lovely wild wife), more than few of my elder daughter's 19-22 year old female friends, lots of strangers, FWB's, and lots and lots of random people.

I will either shatter or shine; history will decide. Full report on Monday.

10-13-2018 3:57 PM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2018 4:05 PM

I wonder whether unscented version of The Love God has
higher pheromone concentration compared to scented.

I read that normally unscented LPMP has 3X the scented
version.
10-13-2018 4:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah