Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-12-2018 10:14 AM

(10-12-2018 9:50 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Last night I had a really sexy model that works in a lingerie boutique go from total stranger to telling me that she's always had a fantasy about sex in her workplace...while we were in there alone after closing.

Definitely an OMFLG moment!

Whoo hoo!!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-12-2018 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

10-12-2018 3:22 PM

(10-12-2018 9:50 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Last night I had a really sexy model that works in a lingerie boutique go from total stranger to telling me that she's always had a fantasy about sex in her workplace...while we were in there alone after closing.

Definitely an OMFLG moment!

Yeah I read your report.Most of your journal posts literally raise my BP!I can't believe how you can resist such temptations.
Also, Snoopy deserves a gift if the mix is so good Smile

I'll buy it with some Molecule 01 clone, I'm searching for different options on that right now, it's a must I'm missing.

Cheers

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-12-2018 3:22 PM
OptimistPrime
Leader of the Optobots

Rep Post

10-12-2018 4:11 PM

I received my bottle earlier in the week and have tested twice so far. I have the 60:40 in Kingmaker scent.

Monday
Dose
2 sprays, one on each side of neck.

Effects
I feel better after spraying, and I just wanna be up and moving. Kingmaker is good.

Results

I wore this to work and was expecting to test on a lot of people, but it was dead slow. My coworker that night has a positive impression of me but we don't talk a whole lot. She's lesbian and the DP that I wore on my last shift with her pissed her off, but TLG softened her right back up and she was telling me everything that was going on in her life.
Seven hours later I went to my girlfriend's place and could still smell TLG. The girly was touchier during dinner, much more aggressive at initiating her favorite activities, but wanted to be dominated while performing them. One quality night ;)

Yesterday
Dose
4 sprays, one on front, back, and each side of neck.

Effects

Again needed to be up and moving, but in a good way.

Results
Last night was big/littles for my frat, which is always a rowdy celebration. The energy the whole night was amazing and wherever I went I felt on top of the world. The big sisters for all of the pledges came around two hours after application, so the scent was still going strong. When my little bro, his fake name is Alec, finally found his big sis, they struck up a conversation to get to know each other while I stood close by to keep an eye him (he was hammered and it was my duty to make sure he survived the night xD). His big sis, we'll call her Eve, kept stealing glances at me before drawing me in the conversation. We'd only briefly met one time before, but I knew she was cool and I had exhausted my choices for a big sis. Once I was involved, her eyes were glued to me and she'd only look at Alec when he was talking. Kino started as an occasional tap on my forearm, progressed to caressing my arms, and ended with Eve draped around my shoulder before her friend pulled her away and gave me a look that read "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten over her" xD. Alec, despite barely functioning, even commented that she was into me. When Alec and I met up with Eve again about half an hour later, she was not quite as blatant as before, but when she left she made it a point to say she would text me later, though she couldn't think of a reason for over a minute before realizing we were having a party this weekend with her sorority so she used that to rationalize texting me :p

Another girl around last night knew me from last year, but I had forgotten who she was. Once she saw me she yelled hi and hugged me, giving her a good whiff. Her pupils expanded almost immediately and she followed me around for most of the rest of the night instead of paying attention to her little xD. There was a bit of kino, but I mostly ignored her because I had to keep Alec alive.

Alec had the night of his life, mission accomplished.
10-12-2018 4:11 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-12-2018 4:14 PM

(10-12-2018 3:22 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Yeah I read your report.Most of your journal posts literally raise my BP!I can't believe how you can resist such temptations.

Not that hard to do Stefdude. I'm used to playing the part of being sexy, interesting, outgoing, and charismatic. Getting attention just came with the territory. Because of that, I tend to take such things in stride as part of the game and don't really worry about it one way or another.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-12-2018 4:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-12-2018 4:25 PM

(10-12-2018 4:11 PM)OptimistPrime Wrote:  I received my bottle earlier in the week

Good show!

Gawk & Awe, Motor-Mouth, hot raw animalistic sex that is somehow bonding, kino, velcro-lady, them taking the initiative to contact you, open almost blatant invitations...

This is the Love God. You'll soon probably see some mate-bashing and some stalker-girl stuff in the near future.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-12-2018 4:25 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-12-2018 4:59 PM

(10-12-2018 4:11 PM)OptimistPrime Wrote:  I received my bottle earlier in the week and have tested twice so far.

Great report! Repped.

I think you'll find that with your GF this will be a great enhancer. Love God just makes them happy. Any new women are potential stalkers. Air kiss

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 4:59 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-12-2018 4:59 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-12-2018 5:27 PM

I just ordered unscented love god last night
10-12-2018 5:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-12-2018 5:35 PM

(10-12-2018 5:27 PM)sorano Wrote:  I just ordered unscented love god last night

Whoo! Welcome to the club. We have women. Smoke Did you get it in the oil or the spray?

10-12-2018 5:35 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-12-2018 5:41 PM

snoopy, I ordered the 60/40 blend spray. I sent them an emailing asking about adding a scent. bc it does say scented. But there was so drop box to add which scent unless there is only one. I never got a response back. But its ok I would rather use my own cologne.

I am thinking of using sauvage since that cologne gets me more compliments than any other ones I own, even creed aventus. I am also curious to see how it will pair up with YSL la nuit de l'homme. That cologne just screams sexiness.

will test out and see how women react to it Big Grin
If I get hits on this product, I am ordering another bottle. I saw the ingredients in it and I like it. And it has copulins like you stated.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 5:42 PM by sorano.)
10-12-2018 5:41 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-12-2018 6:12 PM

(10-12-2018 5:41 PM)sorano Wrote:  snoopy, I ordered the 60/40 blend spray. I sent them an emailing asking about adding a scent. bc it does say scented. But there was so drop box to add which scent unless there is only one. I never got a response back. But its ok I would rather use my own cologne.

I am thinking of using sauvage since that cologne gets me more compliments than any other ones I own, even creed aventus. I am also curious to see how it will pair up with YSL la nuit de l'homme. That cologne just screams sexiness.

will test out and see how women react to it Big Grin
If I get hits on this product, I am ordering another bottle. I saw the ingredients in it and I like it. And it has copulins like you stated.

There ya go! Just a heads up, sometimes it takes a day or so for them to reply. They do get very busy. You will definitely want a cover scent for it. It is stinky.

10-12-2018 6:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah