Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-11-2018 10:35 AM

It’s a little stinky so a cover is recommended.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/634...-pheromone

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-11-2018 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-11-2018 10:38 AM

(10-11-2018 10:35 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It’s a little stinky so a cover is recommended.

Seconded. The cops & EST alone are enough to make you smell like cheap sex, but when you add in other ingredients it smells like cheap sweaty sex on a pile of old laundry. A good cover is a must, although it does dry down fairly well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-11-2018 10:38 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-11-2018 10:41 AM

(10-11-2018 10:38 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Seconded. The cops & EST alone are enough to make you smell like cheap sex, but when you add in other ingredients it smells like cheap sweaty sex on a pile of old laundry. A good cover is a must, although it does dry down fairly well.

sideLolsideLolsideLol What he said.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-11-2018 10:41 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

10-11-2018 10:46 AM

Yahoo sideLol Rofl

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
10-11-2018 10:46 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-11-2018 12:10 PM

So avi,

What you ran into was exactly why I ordered mine UNscented. I have a lot of experience with LPMP fragrances and they are strong/concentrated and a little goes a long way. They are very good scents, but a little spread out over your skin goes a very long way.

When I read Snoops and Gladen talking about 4-6 sprays I knew that COULD be too much fragrance. Also, i like to rotate because I like a variety of scents and do not want to be stuck with one scent every time I used Love God.
10-11-2018 12:10 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-11-2018 12:16 PM

I wore this again last night for a second date with the redhead who gave me the Blow Job last time. She had unexpectedly had a family member over and couldn't invite me over like the original plan. She still came out to meet me. A couple hours of convo and a couple beers later we're saying good byes and get into a strong makeout session at her car and we both pet each other through clothing in the right places. We take off and about 30 minutes later I get a text saying that every part of her wanted me and she would have loved to drop to her knees while we were making out. She also said she knows the cops in town otherwise the car could've gotten rather warm. She said that would have been awkward if we got caught. No load blown, but still good feedback.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 12:17 PM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
10-11-2018 12:16 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-11-2018 1:34 PM

(10-11-2018 12:16 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I wore this again last night for a second date with the redhead who gave me the Blow Job last time. She had unexpectedly had a family member over and couldn't invite me over like the original plan. She still came out to meet me. A couple hours of convo and a couple beers later we're saying good byes and get into a strong makeout session at her car and we both pet each other through clothing in the right places. We take off and about 30 minutes later I get a text saying that every part of her wanted me and she would have loved to drop to her knees while we were making out. She also said she knows the cops in town otherwise the car could've gotten rather warm. She said that would have been awkward if we got caught. No load blown, but still good feedback.

Cheers
Myself, I enjoy the thrill of the hunt at least as much as the end results. Sounds like a fun time, hearkening back to High School, teenage, romance. Good for you

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-11-2018 1:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-11-2018 2:44 PM

(10-11-2018 9:24 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Blind Test: Second Night
My coworker wore 6 sprays of the Love God again and went into the viper's pit.
His wife reacted with giggles, bonding, pliability, velcro effect, gawk & awe, cuddles, and "the one one for me" kind of reactions...apparently all night.

His two sister in laws responded with gawk & awe, motormouth, mate bashing, VIP treatment, and clinginess as well as one of them steering things to the sexual and strongly suggestive (in front of his wife no less!).

The specific details are not mine to share, but strong, multiple, and congruent effects were seen. The Love God moves in mysterious ways.

How did I miss this earlier! Sounds like he had a fun night! Hope he’s prepared to handle stalker in-laws!

10-11-2018 2:44 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-11-2018 2:55 PM

(10-11-2018 2:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  stalker in-laws!

facepalm

10-11-2018 2:55 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-12-2018 9:50 AM

Last night I had a really sexy model that works in a lingerie boutique go from total stranger to telling me that she's always had a fantasy about sex in her workplace...while we were in there alone after closing.

Definitely an OMFLG moment!

10-12-2018 9:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,514 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah