Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-09-2018 5:19 PM

(10-09-2018 4:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I’m wearing UN scent boosted Love God today.

We seem to have similar taste in scents.

Is there a time frame to order?
10-09-2018 5:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-09-2018 6:40 PM

(10-09-2018 5:19 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  We seem to have similar taste in scents.

Is there a time frame to order?

Nope. It is now in their regular phero products on their website.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-09-2018 6:40 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-10-2018 5:26 AM

Am I correct that most of you have this in 60/40 spray?I've just noticed this product Rolleyes

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-10-2018 5:26 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-10-2018 6:51 AM

(10-09-2018 5:19 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  We seem to have similar taste in scents.

That’s cool. I have TLG in UN, LP: Homme, and Excalibur scents. I really like them all.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-10-2018 6:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-10-2018 7:00 AM

(10-10-2018 5:26 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Am I correct that most of you have this in 60/40 spray?I've just noticed this product Rolleyes

It seems like it. I have it in both roll on and spray. UN and LP: Homme in oil and Excalibur in the 60/40 alcohol/oil spray.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 7:02 AM by Snoopyace.)
10-10-2018 7:00 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-10-2018 7:30 AM

(10-10-2018 5:26 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Am I correct that most of you have this in 60/40 spray?I've just noticed this product Rolleyes

Yes 60/40 spray. Unless know what scents like
from lpmp, get unscented and try different scents
Separately.
10-10-2018 7:30 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-10-2018 9:17 AM

Copy and paste from my journal, but I feel that it applies to this thread as well. I conducted a blind experiment on one of the guys that works for me to gauge reactions apart from my own subjective viewpoint.

Day 72: Blind Test Experiment:

While the ethics of this are somewhat questionable, I went ahead and conducted a double blind experiment with one of my employees. He's a mid-thirties man, married, and is the stereotypical 'down home Appalachian country boy' type. He and his wife have had multiple problems over the few years I've known him and I advise him on a weekly basis about how to act with her, what to do, what to say, etc.

Under my tutelage his marriage has gone from being on the rocks to only somewhat stressed at times. (I should point out that this is not totally due to me being some sort of love guru or something, but I have been able to set him on his own path of self-discovery and self-improvement regarding his marriage; so he is the one doing it, I just showed him the path).

Due to their situation, they have been under a lot of duress recently. Time constraints, financial difficulties, and a recent death in the family have left them lacking in the 'showing affection' and 'us time' departments.

I received a sample of some LPMP scents yesterday. My coworker liked the kingmaker scent so I spritzed him with 3 sprays of the Love God (which I have in Kingmaker scent). Because I'm evil and sadistic I didn't tell him that it was a pheromone blend, I just said "it has a kicker to it that I think you'll like."

He pressed me for details, but I remained mysterious. "You know that I can easily alter how one views their universe." (this is a reference to some of the adult beverages I brew and concoct, which he has sampled and loves) "I was wondering if one could alter the universe's perception of them, and this is one of the experiments."

He did, of course, press me for more details, especially if I had created it. I told him that I did not, but I just so happened to get involved with this hobby at the very same time that another had hit upon this mix, and that they (SnoopyAce) had saved me probably 1-2 years of experimenting and groundwork.

He came in this morning all cheery smiles and expressed a huge effect on his wife. I won't go into personal details, as they are not mine to share with others, but he experienced (from his wife): Gawk & awe, Velcro Effect, motormouth, brazen sexual commentary and activities, lots and lots of kino, and (rare for them) a peaceful quiet night of closeness and bonding. There was also some naughty fun time and it had the savage physicality, yet emotionally bonding effects that the Love God seems to produce; followed by the soul-mate cuddling afterglow.

Myself, I find this fascinating on an academic level. My coworker was not aware of what it was or the effects and even though he and his wife already have an established vision of each other, she responded congruent to the Love God's effects.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-10-2018 9:17 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-10-2018 9:39 AM

Gladen,

THIS is a GREAT report!!! I have always wondered to do this type of experiment with a friend, but I've kept my pheromone collection on the downlow as it never hurts to have an edge.

With your friend not even knowing he's wearing it and getting good results is proof in the pudding. Not that I needed it.

good work
10-10-2018 9:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-10-2018 9:47 AM

(10-10-2018 9:39 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Gladen,

THIS is a GREAT report!!! I have always wondered to do this type of experiment with a friend, but I've kept my pheromone collection on the downlow as it never hurts to have an edge.

With your friend not even knowing he's wearing it and getting good results is proof in the pudding. Not that I needed it.

good work

Well let's not etch this in stone just yet. Until the data is replicated more often than not, there are always outside considerations that could be the causality in his experience. Placebo effect (he after all trusts me with not only his livelihood but with advising him on his marriage, his own side business, etc) may have made him think that he WAS going to get a positive reaction, it could have just been a great night for them, etc.

While I remain both hopeful and optimistic I cannot let my desire for a particular thing to be true taint empirical results.

But yeah...pretty cool, huh!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 10:13 AM by Gladen.)
10-10-2018 9:47 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-10-2018 12:55 PM

Great experiment! I need to try this on someone myself! I have a few victims I can think of that this would be fun to try on. Less socially comfortable than I am.

10-10-2018 12:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah